It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Own Me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm not to big a fan of Hip-Hop, but man lately they've been coming out with some catchy sounds
The video is a musical declaration of self ownership. The artist makes some very good points; I would recommend listening a few times; heck it's catchy sounding, and might just wake some People up......hearing it from blurting truth from Your sound system!

Basically, the message is We all own Ourselves. The Elite are putting us up against the proverbial wall. You know the one... Where they have place the condemned for execution by firing squad
Make no mistake about it, that is the wall We all are being shoved against; just a matter of whether You want to comply by jumping in Your grave, or You choose to make a final stand of dignity, and declare "Nobody owns me, I own me"

It is the truth. They can lock us up, they can place us in the FEMA camps, they might even forcibly hold us down for kill vaccines, but they can never have Our minds; should You make that determination.

Remember the Elites hiding behind big corporations, and ponzi totalitarian govts. are nothing, but Parasites

Peace,

Sancho

Parasite: An organism that lives in or on and takes its nourishment from another organism. A parasite cannot live independently

source

[edit on 23-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Do you really think so? Not that I disagree with the sentiment exactly, I'm all about individualism and so forth.

But what is "me"? Don't you(majority of people) actually define yourself through possessions?

Go ahead and try to define "me" without naming things that are possessions. Like "your" body? "your mind", or maybe even in a more materialistic way - "your job", "your car" etc.

Know thyself - what is this "me"?

Kind of turns out that "me" itself is nothing at all. And all you are really defining is just your experience.

Not trying to be difficult, but I think understand what "I am" means is a big part of actually being "free", which I think is the sentiment of it, and that I do agree with.

What "they" do happens for a reason. And it will continue to happen for that reason until that reason is fixed. The people in reality openly ask for these things without realizing it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I was answering what You proposed in my mind, and then read that You define me as experiences. I absolutely agree

I don't define it at all with current possessions, or the like. I have always made mental notes during an experience so as to remember it another time; when necessary. Maybe it was a rough experience, and I made it through fine. Well, the next time it seems 10 times worse, then I recall what happened the last time.

Maybe I need to have a good memory when in dire straights, it's all right there in my mind; ready to be remembered, and visited should the need arise.

On that note, I do meditate from time to time. Not the blank out, and no thought kind of meditation, but I try, and have quite the elaborate mental mind scape set up. To myself this defines me; I own that. I own my thoughts; as I do think outside of the box, and my thoughts are indeed mine.

I liked the video because that is what it reminded me about.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am ME. You are that which is aware of self, it is not necessary to be in space or time because it is not physical. It would be good to figure out where you are before you go diving into what you are. Try asking someone where they are sometime when they say right here, tell them not your body YOU. some think of themselves inside their head,eyes, gut or outside the body. Anyways you can get pretty interesting answers.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
good song / clip

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Your absolutely correct, and the most important thing is that it ends up almost an abstract concept. I think the PTB of this World deal in concrete absolutes; which to me means they can never fully own me........ Considering that why let them own, which means to control, any part of me??? I won't let them. I will be a free man one way, or another

reply to post by Faiol

Yes it is. I think music speaks to the soul so as to speak. I think it reaches us at a subliminal level, and the more artists out there creating works such as this the more change begins to manifest.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
you would own you if you were not already sold at birth by your parents *straw man argument*

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Genetic sequences of human DNA are now being patented.

Who owns who?

new topics

top topics

join