It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Your Eyes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Have you ever been sound asleep and something or some feeling makes you open your eyes and you see something or some one watching you? Or you sense something is around but you cannot see it?

I have had many, many such experiances.

I remember one when I was in high school in the 70's. It was the middle of the night, very dark. I was sound asleep. In an instant I sensed something like a command that I don't remember, to open my eyes. So I opened my eyes to see my bedroom window which was open. I slid up in bed so my head was propped up on my pillow and a few seconds later I blinked and it was daylight out side. My mom called up the stairs to tell me it was time for school. I couldn't understand what had happened because I knew I had hours left to sleep. I really liked to sleep.

I went to school and all day I was dead tired like I had been out and awake all night. I never remember another time that I had felt that way. I mean so tired that I almost fell asleep in shool. The term dragging my ass comes to mind. When I came home I slept all day.

It was years later that I began to understand these things. I now believe I was awaken and taken away somewhere. I don't remember where or by whom, although I have had encounters with them all my life.

Have you ever woke up in the morning to find blood behind your ear or under your nose without a cause? Like they put in a probe or ???

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Have you ever been sound asleep and something or some feeling makes you open your eyes and you see something or some one watching you? Or you sense something is around but you cannot see it?

There was some scientific research conducted in an attempt to disprove alien abduction allegations, recently. It concluded that there is a part of one's brain active during sleep that causes hallucinations of huminoid objects. I first heard about this research on the History Channel or something, but I will try to find it on Google later.

Have you ever woke up in the morning to find blood behind your ear or under your nose without a cause? Like they put in a probe or ???

Umm, I cannot say that I have.
Could you have rolled your head onto your nose while you were sleeping, causing it to bleed? Perhaps you are being taken and probed. Conduct a Google search for alien abducted OR abduction "how to tell" OR "how to check"

Good luck.

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Jake_]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake_

There was some scientific research conducted in an attempt to disprove alien abduction allegations, recently. It concluded that there is a part of one's brain active during sleep that causes hallucinations of huminoid objects. I first heard about this research on the History Channel or something, but I will try to find it on Google later

You don't know me very well. What you see on TV is not allways true. Disinformation.

What I related above is just one story of a lifetime of experiances and they don't all involve sleep.

Ask yourself why I am here.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I understand that, and I was not trying to discredit you in any way. Just making a suggestion.

So you think you are being abducted? I have no experience and little knowledge about extraterrestrial alien abductions, so we shall await a post from someone who does.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Interesting experience, e_w.

Nothing similar has ever happened to me, at least not that I can remember. Friends of mine shared their experiences with me when I was really interested in aliens (as a teenager). I had always wanted to experience something on my own, but those aliens kept their distance from me!

I'd like to read about your other experiences, especially the ones that happened when you were awake.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I have had many, many such experiances.

so why are you telling us this now ,just asking

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
not that it maters .I've allways felt if you have something to say SAY IT LOUD SAY IT PROUD

top topics

join