It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do "non-believers " explain the passport?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn

Originally posted by hooper
In fact, which is more likely - the passport survived and was found or everyone in all levels of government is capable of being a cold blooded murderer?

Don't use weak straw man arguments. You discredit yourself when you do so and make yourself a target. By using such pathetic arguments you've identified yourself as one of two things. You are either a genuine paid shill, or you have serious deficiencies in your ability to reason and use logic, deficiencies which are common, but not limited to, people with extra chromosomes.

I'd love to believe the official story, but its defenders often use arguments which appeal to the lowest common denominator, and that's really suspect.

Really, strawman? Read some of the above post - don't trust the FBI or anything they say, etc. All government offers of evidence are suspect because the government is the prime suspect. I am sorry, but that is the reality of the conspiracist's argument. It is not straw.

Thank you for the extra chromosone comment and paid government shill reference. You have just proved that you are not worthy of being engaged in debate or discussion.

Goodbye.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There are a number of ways, the detective in question may have been in uniform, may have been wearing a "POLICE" jacket like we have all seen or may have been displaying his badge as is common in a public situation. Might have been sitting in a marked police car, may have been talking to uniform officers and on and on and on.

Boy. It sure would be nice to know these details. Shouldn't there be a police log somewhere describing the situation where the most important piece of evidence came from? And exactly how it was obtained?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Nutter]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

I wish you would make up your mind....

Your words....

There is no fire during a reentry, get your facts straight, there is only ablation.

I have my facts straight. Columbia burned up on re-entry and its interior contents were subjected to FIRE.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
A missile can weave around walls and columns?

Is it a nanomissile?

Seriously though, you should learn to spell jeopardy if you're going to use it to mock and patronise people.

simple typo... but then now that you want to get petty, you should learn to spell patroniZe if you're going to use it to nit-pick and be sarcastic. The primary correct spelling is with a Z.

and whats the point of your "missle can weave" issue have to do with anything being argued?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by JPhish

I wish you would make up your mind....

Your words....

There is no fire during a reentry, get your facts straight, there is only ablation.

I have my facts straight. Columbia burned up on re-entry and its interior contents were subjected to FIRE.

I wish you would learn how to read more carefuly . . .

There is absolutely NO fire during a space shuttle reentry. Only ablation.

During a FAILED reentry there is a fire, for maybe a few fractions of a second. It's negligible and not even worth mentioning.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Let's get back on topic, shall we..?

Originally posted by SPreston
The Satam al-Suqami paper passport was allegedly found by a stranger and handed to a NYPD detective who of course neglected to get the stranger's name and address.

But of course there is no chance it was a 9-11 perp handing over the unblemished paper passport is there?

But the duhbunkers and government loyalists and shills all believe this is a perfectly normal way to gather criminal evidence from complete strangers, and would never suspect an unsinged unburned not even smudged paper passport which just survived an explosive fireball supposedly inside the pocket of an alleged hijacker inside the fuselage of a burning aircraft.

Isn't FAITH just grand? Aren't 9-11 MIRACLES just wonderful?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/429f56b0257d.jpg[/atsimg]

Larger version

Passport exterior cover

It is reported that the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami has been found a few blocks from the World Trade Center. [ABC News, 9/12/2001; Associated Press, 9/16/2001; ABC News, 9/16/2001] Barry Mawn, the director of the FBI’s New York office, says police and FBI found it during a “grid search” of the area. [CNN, 9/18/2001] However a senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission later claims it was actually discovered by a passerby and given to an NYPD detective, “shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed.”

source

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
A missile can weave around walls and columns?

Is it a nanomissile?

Seriously though, you should learn to spell jeopardy if you're going to use it to mock and patronise people.

simple typo... but then now that you want to get petty, you should learn to spell patroniZe if you're going to use it to nit-pick and be sarcastic. The primary correct spelling is with a Z.

and whats the point of your "missle can weave" issue have to do with anything being argued?

I was just amused that you suggested a missile could weave around columns. It seemed rather surreal.

Also, nice try, but I'm English. So you're clutching at straws suggesting I should use a "z" in that context, especially since we invented the language that you guys subject to so much abuse. Plus the O is not that near the A on a keyboard.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

There are a number of ways, the detective in question may have been in uniform, may have been wearing a "POLICE" jacket like we have all seen or may have been displaying his badge as is common in a public situation. Might have been sitting in a marked police car, may have been talking to uniform officers and on and on and on.

Boy. It sure would be nice to know these details. Shouldn't there be a police log somewhere describing the situation where the most important piece of evidence came from? And exactly how it was obtained?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Nutter]

Why? What impact would it have - knowing how the unidentified civilian recognized the detective (I believe his name was Yoh)? As far as those two were concerned, at the time, the passport had little meaning. Just something some tourist lost. You are more than welcome to contact the NYPD and ask, however.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Why?

Because there is protocol to gathering evidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Why?

Because there is protocol to gathering evidence.

Again, remember the passport was found and handed over to the NYPD after the impact of the planes but before the collapse. How was anyone to know that it was evidence of anything other than a lost passport? Plus there were tons of paper on the ground already, people running around, people injured, dying, fires, fire trucks and first responders, panic, etc. Do you really think it would be appropriate to stop everything and begin a chain of custody? Like I said before, you are more than welcome to contact the NYPD and the FBI and extract from them the protocols that were later followed.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Who cares. It's absurd, on the face of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by hooper

Who cares. It's absurd, on the face of it.

Well, somebody does (or did) care, hence the thread. So I take it then that, without regard to the actual facts, you are simply choosing to unilaterally declare it absurd?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

That it made it through the cataclysm from the pocket of the allged pilot, to land in near prestine condition a few blocks from the WTC, yes, is rather asburd, don't you think?

To me, as part of the scripting of 9/11, it's purpose appears to be to re-inforce that a hijacker was piloting the aircraft, otherwise, how would his passport end up near the WTC..?

What so sad, are the lengths to which well researched and otherwise sane, and rational people will go, to actively DEFEND the OS, in the face of all evidence to the contrary, to allow one's own intellectual integrity to be violated like that, and then spend a lot of time and energy in DEFENCE of the OS - sigh.. let's just say that's not the kind of thing I'd ever want to be involved with, not once I've done the research and have a pretty good idea of what it could very well be that I'm actively supporting and defending. And this passport thing is a perfect example of that.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

That it made it through the cataclysm from the pocket of the allged pilot, to land in near prestine condition a few blocks from the WTC, yes, is rather asburd, don't you think?

To me, as part of the scripting of 9/11, it's purpose appears to be to re-inforce that a hijacker was piloting the aircraft, otherwise, how would his passport end up near the WTC..?

What so sad, are the lengths to which well researched and otherwise sane, and rational people will go, to actively DEFEND the OS, in the face of all evidence to the contrary, to allow one's own intellectual integrity to be violated like that, and then spend a lot of time and energy in DEFENCE of the OS - sigh.. let's just say that's not the kind of thing I'd ever want to be involved with, not once I've done the research and have a pretty good idea of what it could very well be that I'm actively supporting and defending. And this passport thing is a perfect example of that.

Low order of probability - yes. Impossible -no. Absurd - just an adjective. That's all you really need to know. The problem is if you accept that the passport is from the hijacker than the rest of narrative is true. And I know that to a lot of people this is very disturbing, however, it is what it is. In this particular situation the non-believers are burdened with proving that the NYPD is lying and/or the finder was a agent of some nefarious conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Near impossible, yes.

On a side note, but perhaps related to the notion of 9/11 being "scripted", have you seen the video of a "passerby/witness" who we in the truth movement have come to fondly refer to as "Harley guy" because of his shirt and hat..?

But the evidence for explosives in the twin towers, that is what sinks the OS, and this passport issue simply reinforces everything.

Is it possible, or even probable, that you are dead wrong about this? About all of it? Is it possible that the 9/11 truth movement is mostly right?

What does the evidence say?

Me I try to look at it like Sherlock Holms, without any prejudice or bias, and in the final analysis, there is really only one conclusion that can be drawn, no matter how barbaric or heinous are the implications of that deduction.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Is it possible that the 9/11 truth movement is mostly right?

This has a much lower probability factor than the passport making it through WTC1 undamaged.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Is it possible that the 9/11 truth movement is mostly right?

This has a much lower probability factor than the passport making it through WTC1 undamaged.

And why is that?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

And why is that?

Because the only thing the"911truth movement"has ever gotten right is the date.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Whatever..

You have no concerns about the voracity of the official conspiracy theory of 9/11, we get that.

Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

You have no moral concerns about spreading lies, we get that.

Have a nice day.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join