It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
www.rinf.com... soooooooooooo curing people of cancer dosent fit in with their business plan,and these people are supposed to be in the business of helping people arnt they???? not good

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
They have been working on a "CURE" for 50 years. Why would a company want to cure it? You are absolutely right. Better to effect side effects and symptoms of diseases than to cure it. No Fracking money in that.

Kind of makes me wonder about alternative energy and the like. I read a couple of off web sites that are very close to water to energy. Their theories make sense and the math works. But where would be the incentive to companies, only in the destruction of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is so wrong. Who cares if it costs pennies, it should come down to the fact that lives can be saved.
Who said money doesn't make the world go around?!?!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

true it does make me think of how many people are in their jobs not because they care or that they are good at it but because of the money implication. i know we need money to pay bills and such but in these kind of business healing people should be top priority.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
For the record, the wiki article gives good information and a status update on trials (apparently, the movie is rather old). Worth a read.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
do you know that it is illegal to declare 'this can cure cancer', i cure cancer' 'cure for cancer' etc,

you are prosecuted by FDA if you say/state so

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There is a drug called Alka-V6 that suposedly is to fix cancer.
I say fix so I dont get jailed for spreading good news... (Sarcasm)..

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

many things fixing cancer, chelation therapy, hulda zapper, mms, hydrogen peroxide, oxygen therapy and a lot more, everything fix but chemotherapy

chemotherapy and radiotherapy makes you die of cancer faster

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

Originally posted by ChemBreather

many things fixing cancer, chelation therapy, hulda zapper, mms, hydrogen peroxide, oxygen therapy and a lot more, everything fix but chemotherapy

chemotherapy and radiotherapy makes you die of cancer faster
yeh ive read this elsewhere too,so the treatments they actually do use kills us quicker!!!! and the one that says it can FIX us they dont use
hmmmm???? OMG people,they are trying to kill us!!!!!! like you aint worked that one out.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
They don't care about your health... They care about how much money you have. And how much they can take before you die, so a cure would be a bad thing for big pharma.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
embedded

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's no surprise. The truth is that the cure is, in all likelihood, relatively simple. However, big pharma isn't going to go for it if they can't make mega bucks. It's really that simple.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

no its cool their,did the link not work??????

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Yeah, it is so sad.

You can not make money, creating cures huh,? ony in trying to Band aid them .

Hmm kinda makes you think who the really really bad guys are TPTB? or big farma?

Who should we fear more? The The congress? Senate?

Bilderbergs? CFR? Trilateral comission? UN? CiA? FBI?

OR Big farma???

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

i dont trust any of them,i tell you this though they do like to keep us on our toes though. oh by the way im sure my mother-in-law is in that list somewhere(joking)shes lovely really

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo77

no its cool their,did the link not work??????

yes the link worked.

was just trying to give you a hand since most people don't understand how to use the youtube embed feature here, and the link you posted is pretty much just the video.

p.s. thanks for bringing this video to my attention.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

yeh thanks for help buddy just wanted to make sure link worked

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Although most people in the medical field seem to ignore the benefits of DCA for people with cancer, there are a few who are trying to bring this information out.

Here is a website that gathers all the new information regarding this drug.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pankreas

thanks for the link,heres a news snippet from the link:After the news story in the Belgium press of two terminally ill cancer patients who used DCA and are now on the road to recovery, the Belgium people are asking questions. "It has brought a lot commotion in Belgium. All the people are wondering why they haven’t heard from DCA any sooner! And they wonder why it isn’t recognized yet as an official medicine for cancer! They are shocked!"

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Approximately, 5 months ago, I visited my doctor who is a man I deeply trust with my health as I have been seeing him since I was 6 years old, so for nearly 30 years. At the time of my visit, I was jobless and he asked what sort of work I was looking for.

When I relayed to him that my most recent work had been technical writing, he told me the following which I can find no source to back.

Wake Forest University Medical Center located in Winston-Salem, NC had this rat that was immune to cancer. They proceeded to clone this rat, and they now have a colony of rats that are also immune. They have infected these rats with every form of cancer, and they are immune to them all.

He told me this information as he had heard word that they would be employing technical writers to document all processes regarding this colony of rats. I came home and I almost immediately sent a Tweet via Twitter to the local news channel to suggest they do a story on this information. I received a "We'll look into it." I have never heard another word.

When I conducted some brief research prior to making this post to see if there was any documentation. I found nothing. I have nothing to corroborate this information other than my trust in my doctor.

I post because each time we post information regardless of the source, seeds are planted. One of these days, the pieces will fall into place in the large picture. I think everyone should be aware that cures for many diseases possibly already exist and are being hidden from those who need them most.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join