It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear President Obama:Blogs Fact-Check, and Put Stories in Context Much Better than the Corporate Med

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Dear President Obama:Blogs Fact-Check, and Put Stories in Context Much Better than the Corporate Media

www.washingtonsblog.com

President Obama said yesterday:

I am concerned that if the direction of the news is all blogosphere, all opinions, with no serious fact-checking, no serious attempts to put stories in context, that what you will end up getting is people shouting at each other across the void but not a lot of mutual understanding.

But as Dan Rather pointed out in July, the quality of journalism in the mainstream media has eroded considerably, and news has been corporatized, politicized, and trivialized.

Rather also pointed out that “roughly 80 percent” of the media is controlled by no more than
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I would recommend going to George Washington's Blog, and reading the story there as well. It has many links to many facts. Also, they have a really neat graph that shows how the US People are becoming smarter; as they aren't listening, or paying for corporate spun MSM. The Mainstream Media has been in a free fall since the early 90's.

Go figure the US Govt., or I should say the thugs in suits who are bootlegging Our country away, only want us listening to the "official story"

Please check out the link to Washington's Blog; as You will be on a sharp learning curve!

Peace, and Vigilance,

Sancho

ps.... ATSer's, I know most get it, but to the rest of You the Govt. is saying You suck, and the kind People over at George Washington's Blog are giving us all kudos.

www.washingtonsblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e21c820ec83.gif[/atsimg]
Courtesy of Washington's blog

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
blacklistednews.com...
From the above article it is easily viewed how Obama want's to regulate the Internet.

The next article shows why. They are looking into, and are bailing out the MSM.....

blacklistednews.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That's a good site sancho, a little ray of hope that more people are waking up and avoiding the MSM to some degree.

I did a thread a while back looking at how the MSM is corporately controlled.

Check it out.

top topics

join