It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look to Africa for what TPTB have in store for the rest of us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I awoke last night from a dream and the last words said in the dream haunted me even upon awakening, continuing to echo in my head.

"If you want to know what is in store for the rest of the world, look to what is being done in Africa!"

For most dreams, I dismiss such "prophetic" words wholesale. This one however kept with me and piqued my curiosity.

The West (especially the United States) has used Africa as the testing ground for various ends, some more nefarious than simple greed and exploitation.

1. We use African Nations to test the efficiency of Biologically Engineered Pathogens and Diseases.
  2. We use African Nations to test Pharmaceutical Drugs, Vaccinations, and Innoculations.
  3. We use African Nations to test methods Population Control from Birth-Control, Sterilization, and Warfare.
  4. We use African Nations to determine the effects of long-term Martial Law and how best to suppress Civil Unrest.
  5. We use African Nations to experiment with Controlled Education and Controlled Media.
  6. We use African Nations to experiment with ways to sabotage economic development efforts.
  7. We use African Nations to experiment with how to sustain a Population through sub-standard, minimalistic Health-Care and Food Assistance.

Of all the major Conspiracy Theories I have seen on ATS which people fear are happening in the United States, you can find a related parallel practice already going on in Africa.

Since 1962, after all African Nations gained independence from British and French colonial rule, the United States has continued to increase it's involvement in Africa as a form of neo-Imperialism. Although the U.S. imperialism’s strategy has been one of domination through mineral extraction, trade, political engagement and military involvement in Africa, to exploit their non-renewable resources and to benefit American corporations, one has to wonder if there are other motivations other than money to explain our presence and intervention there.

Could Africa be the testing and proving grounds for TPTB?

I would be interested to hear what other ATSers think about this.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
While this is all true, i think you've been told something very true by the universe/your mind. This i personally belive is what will happen to us in the near future.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

I have no actual quantification now but I think pound-for-pound the Chinese have upped-their-Africa items more than the US has done in the same recent time period...Are we allowed to call China "neocolonial" if they were colonized when the most-typically-cited colonialism was fashionable...But anyways, guy I know from Sudan was telling me last week (went home for vacation and he saw) the Chinese had built a new hospital to service his village, Chinese persons everywhere "...and they all spoke relatively good Arabic...They seem to have been working on this for a while," he said to me...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think you are on to something interesting here, however I go in a bit of a different direction with it in my thinking. I don't subscribe to the whole NWO paradigm instead I follow more the idea of greed and idiocy, that instead of there being some global cabal of people directing the planet and moving in a set direction, I believe that the majority of entities are out for their own end, and are very fallible in the process. This is what I have experienced in my career as a journalist and what I have seen it do to Africa is positively criminal.

Africa is exploited then neglected. Corporations from the industrialized nations have raped and pillaged their way through the entire continent to give us such quality products as sweatshop textiles, stolen oil and blood diamonds. All too often this happens under the nose of the European, North American and Asian governments with little or no notice. Sometimes it is even encouraged.

Once the land and people have been taken for all they are worth, Africa is forgotten as soon as there is any issue there that requires international help. Imagine if Darfur or the other genocides had happened in Europe or Asia. It would be front page news every day, the United Nations would authorize force use almost instantly and NATO or Russia would immediately attack and put a stop to it. See Kosovo for an example.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Welcome to the third world friend! We just don't believe yet
because our AC is still running. Good list you made and I would add
one more: Testing ground for privatization of basic resources,
particularly water. Starred and flagged. thanks frat!

Whoops! I forgot to add debtsploitation. Thanks IMF and whirled bank!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I would add one more: Testing ground for privatization of basic resources,
particularly water. Starred and flagged. thanks frat!

Whoops! I forgot to add debtsploitation. Thanks IMF and whirled bank!

Both good points!

Whenever I think about the privatization of water I always think about South and Central America but only because they are equipped better to fight off the Water Barons. I forget that in Africa they have really had little choice in the matter.

Another I forgot was allowing only GMO Crops, outlawing of collecting & saving seeds, dumping irradiated waste, and filling their ground water with fatal levels of Mercury.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
reply to post by fraterormus

I have no actual quantification now but I think pound-for-pound the Chinese have upped-their-Africa items more than the US has done in the same recent time period...Are we allowed to call China "neocolonial" if they were colonized when the most-typically-cited colonialism was fashionable...But anyways, guy I know from Sudan was telling me last week (went home for vacation and he saw) the Chinese had built a new hospital to service his village, Chinese persons everywhere "...and they all spoke relatively good Arabic...They seem to have been working on this for a while," he said to me...

Considering some of the non-renewable resources that Africa has, that shouldn't be a big surprise (but I didn't know that...thanks for bringing that up). Especially when you consider that China will be shortly consuming 13.1 millions of barrels of oil a day, it becomes apparent why they are so friendly with Angola, Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria, the Republic of Congo, and Sudan. Although Africa only represents 9% of the world's oil, these countries export over 60% of their oil to China.

And considering the Chinese are polite enough to learn a language other than their own native tongue so as to speak the foreign language of the countries they deal with, this speaks far more highly of them in the eyes of those in Africa than arrogant Americans do, demanding everyone in the world speak English or die.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Excellent thread, something i've pondered for a while.

There something about africa that is strategically very important. We are a 3rd world economy, and culture, with 1st world laws, standards and so on. Not to mention, in any global war, africa remains the centre. Was so in the second world war, and i believe will be in the 3rd too.

We are still the most resource rich land on earth, with control being held by whoever has the most money. Mining companies are most likely the single most powerful force, effectively owning a large percentage of land, and with the private security to keep it that way.

The privacy, and "control" laws are truly frightening, but they remain largely unenforced. It's easy to pass legislation here, just pay the ANC some bribe money.
Jut like we've had rolling blackouts over several years now, which the US is now experiencing, not to mention illegal arrests at roadblocks, plenty of random violence, and absolute apathy by the ruling class.

Good luck to the rest of you

new topics

top topics

join