It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHIP has gone through the roof today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
it is up 170% today link on the following news:

VeriChip Corporation Granted Exclusive License for Patents Used in Virus Triage Detection System for H1N1 Virus
Virus Triage Detection System Being Developed in Conjunction with Partner, RECEPTORS, Will Help Process Patient Samples

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. & CHASKA, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VeriChip Corporation (“VeriChip”) (NASDAQ: CHIP) and its development partner RECEPTORS LLC, a technology company whose AFFINITY by DESIGN™ chemistry platform can be applied to the development of selective binding products, announced today that VeriChip has been granted an exclusive license to RECEPTORS' Patent No. 7,504,364 titled “Methods of Making Arrays and Artificial Receptors” and Patent No. 7,469,076 “Sensors Employing Combinatorial Artificial Receptors,” in their application to the development of the virus triage detection system for the H1N1 virus. The patents can also be applied to detection systems for other viruses and biological threats such as Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).

Last week, VeriChip announced its plans to fund its existing partnership with RECEPTORS to develop the virus triage detection system for the H1N1 virus. The companies have published a white paper entitled, "An Integrated Sensor System for the Detection of Bio-Threats from Pandemics to Emerging Diseases to Bioterrorism," which outlines the system's development and is available at www.verichipcorp.com.

www.businesswire.com...

congratulations to the lucky buyer..and thanks conspiracy sites...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
@#(%U@#$%
(@)(#%$@#

I had a couple of thousand shares at $0.30 I think! I sold it because it just wasn't moving, and wasn't trading any volume, and frankly, I got bored!!

I am a bad investor! I knew it was a good buy, and I got rid of it anyway!

This is a very suspicious development! I guess Boston isn't the only place thinking of utilizing those bracelets!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

i got at 0.55 two weeks ago

how didnt you know ? i mean chip agenda and forces behind ?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Can anyone make sense of the patents?

Here are the links:

Google patent search: Methods of making arrays and artificial receptors

Google patent search: Sensors employing combinatorial artificial receptors

Could this be for an RFID chip powered by enzymes?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

I did some searching and found this article:

(Reuters) - Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans. The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

How will this be helpful for H1N1? As far as I know not that many people have a chip inside of them. To work for H1N1 there would have to be mass chipping going on.

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.

The triage system will provide multiple levels of identification -- the first will identify the agent as virus or non-virus, the second level will classify the virus and alert the user to the presence of pandemic threat viruses and the third level will identify the precise pathogen, VeriChip said in a white paper published May 7, 2009.

Source

So they will be able to identify 'agents' in your body by being scanned. I am picturing people being herded through metal detector type devices. This would be a good way to detect if someone did not get a vaccine, put a special 'agent' in the vaccine to tell between those that have been vaccinated and those who have not.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666
reply to post by getreadyalready

i got at 0.55 two weeks ago

how didnt you know ? i mean chip agenda and forces behind ?

Thanks for laughing! I DID know! And I sold it anyway, lol! I just wasn't sure if the stock would go up before the stock market went down. We are getting awfully close to that October crash everyone is predicting, so I thought I would take my money and buy more Spam!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

Now that is SCARY!! MRSA is becoming more and more prevalent, so imagine a chip implant prior to working in Healthcare, or as part of a regular check in procedure for a hospital stay!?!

What about a chip implant at birth, to moniter the baby during its stay in the Nursery! What parent could deny the newest top-notch healthcare technology to their newborn? Everyone will be lining up for this thing! Health Insurance companies can issue a "scanner" to every customer, and they can do "virtual" doctor visits. Scan the chip, diagnose the illness, automate a prescription, order it online, and have it delivered the next morning!! No need for doctors or pharmacies! What a cost-saving idea!

Remember the 1000 page HealthCare Bill that had a provision for "implantable devices" and a registry for them?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
America is a Christan nation, many people that believe in the mark of the beast will take this type of intrusion upon their bodies as a divine message of the end of days prediction.

Trust me, government will have to make mandatory in order to force large amount of population to have this in their bodies.

Is not going to happen without a fight.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
what i think is that they will offer some choice of 'vaccine identification' now its bracelet or chip, so people will go 'invisible' option so take chip

plus in obamacare chip is mentioned as implantable class device, anyone care to point when is this bill will pass?

plus S.Silverman has worked at FDA board or got connections or something, i don't remember exactly

anyhow, its way to high, it was almost 3.9 in the morning, now 2.9, i wish i sell then and bye now, ahh who cares

need find more conspiracy stocks...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
America is a Christan nation, many people that believe in the mark of the beast will take this type of intrusion upon their bodies as a divine message of the end of days prediction.

Trust me, government will have to make mandatory in order to force large amount of population to have this in their bodies.

Is not going to happen without a fight.

I think you are wrong Marg! I know a lot of Christians that don't know anything about the Mark! I also know a lot of people that trust anything their doctor or Health department tells them!

I think the majority will volunteer for it, and then us troublemakers will be easy to deal with!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sounds like Bones on Star Trek doesnt it? Scanning the patient in sick bay for symptoms and a diagnosis! Flash Gordon fiction to non fiction,
Dick Tracy wrist radios and tv's fiction to non fiction,
Star Trek medicine seems to be the same results huh?
Alot of weirdness going on right now.

new topics

top topics

join