It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Six Months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ladies and Gents,
What do you think is the most likely to occur over the next six months? There is so much speculation and predictions; I am getting confused when trying to keep up with them all.

A little humor is always great but I really would like to see what everyone thinks and see where things may be headed.

Swine Flu
Economic Meltdown
Alien Invasion
Assassination
War

I really have no idea what to expect. Do you?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

My family has been here for over three hundred years. I now plan on fleeing the US before the blood letting begins. I don't wish to be a part of any revolution, as the desposts appear to have firm control already. And with a modicum of deception, most slaves still think they are free men. Brilliant, and evil. Like Baraq Soetoro.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Where are you going to go?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
My psychic intuition tells me that there will be an assasination, probably Obama, but I don't know for sure. My head tells me that there will another "swine flu outbreak", again not too sure. But my gut tells me that there will be another war in the next six months. And my gut's rarely wrong, ususally with little things, so.... eh..... I honestly don't know. But these are my thoughts, and I'm sure they are just as valid as the next guy's.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
yea, I don't know what is going to happen, but I think we can all feel that something is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
My prediction is that you can't predict the future. Stop worrying and enjoy life.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think the 'Swine Flu' outbreak is the most definite - should start happening soon I imagine. Though we have to realise, more people die from normal flu than 'Swine Flu'.

Obama will probably be assasinated - I thought that since he became President.

Iran or N Korea will probably be the next war zones. (Anyone else think all has been quiet on the N Korea front for too long?)

I also see massive storms for the Winter months ahead - tens of thousands dead.

Just what I think.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I expect that the more people focusing on disaster, the faster it will come.

Realizing there are imminent dangers and forecasting doom are two different things. We humans may surprise ourselves afterall.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by suicide__x

You know, I also think we have one heck of a winter in store for us.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The weather has been getting progressively stronger over the last few years. We're always hearing "the worst... since records began" or "the hottest day since records began" etc.

Will be an interesting Winter, to say the least.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I hope so, i have been wating for a real montana winter for quite a while now...
One of those where you open the door and are greeted by a white wall of snow and have to dig your way out..

winters are great, its already down to 30's here at night, so snow fall is not far off... today we have a high of 75.
they can keep the heat. way to hot for me.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

I prefer the cold too.

As for snow - I live on the West coast of Scotland, so not much snow for me unfortunately.

However, I think what's in store for us in these coming months is something bigger than cold weather and snow storms. Perhaps a massive weather system, like something in The Day After Tomorrow ?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Someone on here said that If someone predicts it here online then it won't happen

I am making this so it don't happen

Soon the economy tanks, and because of the civil unrest martial law is declared around the world by the U.N. and all the black-op projects come out to get control of the people, Anyone who resists are sent to the guilitine, just as people are starting to get settled the swine flu kick in killing 1/3 of the planet(called the rapture), and around the same time the president has a false flag assination starting war with (pick country) the war only lasts a few days(because of nukes in all countries) and Its a miracle the president lives and now he's the second coming "Christ" to usher us into a world of peace (called his kingdom). Anyone that is still alive after this will benifit from all the technologies that are being kept from us now(real cures to all dieseases).

My order may be off, So don't Quote it

I know I have a very active imagination

Peace and good luck to all.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well here is the last six months.

Now what

Make jobs would be the best thing. Small business, screw the Corporations.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by j2000]

[edit on 21-9-2009 by j2000]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I predict the sun with come up each day with a 75% of it setting about 10 to 12 hours later.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary will happen during the next six months. The stock market will continue to rally, jobs will be hard to come by, and people will still continue to predict imminent doom and gloom.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Since this thread is in the Global Meltdown section, I will try to limit my opinions to the economy and the effect that will have on the Country and the world.

1) The market will go above 10,000 in the near future.

2) Unemployment will continue to rise at an alarming rate but people will ignore that until the end of December.

3) The holiday shopping season will be an absolute disaster.

4) The option arm mortgages will begin to reset at much higher rates causing another massive wave of foreclosures.

5) The Market will collapse again, but this time there will be no money from the Feds to bail anything out.

6) The masses will go nuts and the government will impose Martial Law.

7) The Jews will be blamed.

8) Seeing no other option, the government will go to war with an as yet undetermined adversary. Probably as a result of a false flag on US soil.

9) This will be a major war, and the draft will be re-instated with the unemployed at the head of the line.

10) People on ATS will be the first to be placed in re-education camps.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm

10) People on ATS will be the first to be placed in re-education camps.

I laughed my self silly after reading that

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
Swine Flu

Had it, no biggie. A nice bit of Vit C and a lot of hot whiskey. Sorted!

Economic Meltdown

Worst has passed. Quantitive easing will work, you just won't be living in as wealthy a nation as you were.

Alien Invasion

Who in their right mind would want to invade this dump? Mankind are psycho's, imagine the gorilla war.. Way too much hassle.

Assassination

Why, who did you annoy?

War

The joys of living in the west means war is 99.99999% guaranteed to be in a poor foreign area. Don't worry about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here are my predictions for the next six months:

I will still be relatively poor!

I will still be suffering from male hair pattern baldness hair loss.

Naturally because of number 1 and 2 I will still be single.

The fall and then winter will come and go, except in South America and Africa and Austrailia where the Spring and Summer will come ang do.

I will still not be a rock star.

I will still be on ATS.

I can see it all quite clearly!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join