It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca cola says It's HEALTHY to Drink Coke (PHONE convo)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Wow guys, sounds like a cool experiement that you have both seen or done yourselves. I'd like to know some more about this though. Where did you see it? Or did you do it yourself?

If one really did wish to test this experiement, what is step one? Punch myself in the face 11 times until I can work a tooth loose?

Did it at primary (elementary) school, aged about 6 or 7. Plenty of teeth falling out at that age - and probably one of the first science experiments I did at school.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Its also used, so i read, some state troopers use coca cola to clean blood up from a scene.apparently, the carbonateed fructose helps to dissolve drying and dried blood. Its also part of the obesity tax, which i find discriminating to someone obese. It is addictive too and does make you thirstier..thats is the key, sodium and sugar..in large quantities, along with the corn syrup, known to be linked to cancer...will make sure you keep coming back for more..just like nicotine. The ONLY safe carbonated beverage i am aware of, is ginger ale...its good for upset stomachs.

When I was in the Marines, our mortar men would use it with a hand full of pennies to clean the insides of their tubes! Yup, its healthy!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is Bull# since Diet coke contains Carcinogenic Artificial sweeteners.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Of course its bad for you, everything is bad for you if taken in excess.

For the past 8 years I have one can of coke each day with my dinner. I am not over weight and my teeth are fine. Brush your teeth and your they won't rot.

Now if you are drinking a six pack a day then you are looking for health problems.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

Speaking of pennies, if you have an old one that you want to clean - Coke will do the trick.
I love the tidbit about the plants - unfortunately I hardly ever have any soda in the house.

I grew up in Atlanta - Home of Coca Cola. They've been saying that it was good for you for as long as I can remember, and the original recipe was made with unprocessed coca leaves - the same as coc aine (hence the Coca in the Cola). People got addicted to it - really addicted. So, now they process the leaves to get the "bad" stuff out.

Not a great source, but check this out: Original Coca Cola Recipe

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i deal with Chinese people on a regular basis what you saw of china on msm during Olympics was smoke and mirrors . hell wasn't there a town destroyed by quake that was replicated so people going to the games wouldn't see devastation. the ones i deal with have been living in hong kong for 10 years now. they moved there because because of goverment regulations they could not afford to live in rural village any more. yes i know this is off topic. i live in new bern nc the birth place of pepsi. and yes colas are not the healthiest drinks in the world but who cares drink don't drink nobody is going to stop or force you
they talk about how bad soda is for your teeth but whats worse. if you said anything with teeth whinting properties u hit the nail on the head but you never here this talking about that do u why because faster you lose your teeth the more money is made.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join