It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific expedition into underground alien UFO base in Siberia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
what do you think? Are they going to find something or not?
I wonder how you can get on this trip!

Recently a series of domed underground bases have been discovered on the banks of the Vilyuy River. These are believed by researchers to be UFO bases used by visiting extraterrestrials. There are said to be vast structures and many rooms beneath these domes. The domes are believed to have been used by UFO travellers for thousands of years. Underwater crop circles are said to act as markers helping aliens locate the bases Now an expedition of 15 researchers and scientists is going to enter one of these domes to finally uncover its secrets.

Read the rest here!
www.--.com...

I hope they find a new race of animals, big furry animals!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
What do I think? I think there is a 99.999867% chance that they will not discover an underground alien base. I find the whole notion silly at best.

But then again, considering the site you linked to this foolish story doesn't surprise me. ANW has a rich history of digging up fossilized crap and passing it off as beneficial to Ufology. The ultimate result of idiotic stories like this and sites like ANW is nothing less than to ensure we remain viewed as wackos and nutjobs, preventing this subject from standing a chance of being taken seriously.

And every time someone gives stuff like this free advertising, they only encourage ignorance rather than denying it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by atrofi
what do you think? Are they going to find something or not?
I wonder how you can get on this trip!

Recently a series of domed underground bases have been discovered on the banks of the Vilyuy River.

Excellent. It perfectly ties in with Stalin labour camps in Siberia. More than 20 million people were killed there.

Stalin labour camps > concentration camps > experiments on humans > underground bases in Siberia.

A bigger picture starts to unfold.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

So, i´m giving the ANW free pr? That is to bad, but that will not take away the fact of an expedition, right? I realy hope for a new kind of living creature that people maybe have misstaken all this time for maybe big foot or even greys, if i got this right, there could be a lot of new species out there! Or, i hope, i can say that, hope, that is something a lot of peolple lost a long time ago and now they say nooo to everything...

I had the Russian source first, but later i got the ANW link and posted that instead, do you thing the story looses som of cred. now? Or, maybe they will never send an expedition and you are right.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

So, they will find a mass grave? Maybe they are out to find this sum of dead... And are just sending press realeses about UFOs to have us loking the other way!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I just tried to google earth this place and got the Sakha Republic - Vilyuy river as being in the USA near Las Vegas....there's something very wrong with that....Will someone see if they have any better luck?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

So, they will find a mass grave? Maybe they are out to find this sum of dead... And are just sending press realeses about UFOs to have us loking the other way!

Not a mass, but a grave perhaps. With remains of human/alien experiments.

In German Nazi concentration camps, rumors said that UFO technology was tested on humans. Stalin concentration camps in Siberia should be no exception.

It also becomes even more fishy, since we also know about the 'meteorite' hit in Tunguska in 1908, which is also located in Siberia.

And now, with these newfound underground bases, well, I'd say that a bigger pictures starts to unfold.

Interesting.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It's ok. I can get it on google maps, strange with google earth though.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Woow, that´s heavy. I hope they all get to live and tell!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I don't believe a word of it.
This Michael Cohen is only spreading lots of Disinformation!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

I had the Russian source first, but later i got the ANW link and posted that instead, do you thing the story looses some of cred.

Absolutely 100% yes I would. No story like this has any real credibility, and only serves to promote ignorance. Underground UFO bases indeed. This stuff would be funny if only there we not so many people that take it as seriously as they do, thus damaging the very subject they claim to champion. It is a shame too many people can't see the woods but for all the trees in their way around here.

The only real benefit these stories do is flush out those that help to damage this subject, and let the rest of us know where you stand and how seriously you take this.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I don´t get it, how can you be so sure about this being nonsense?
And, how can it do damage? What if, now a big IF, they found something and no one take them seriously, because damage of something i´m not aware of?

I think it is a little to weird, alien bases, but, someone did something to some people and they are now going to travel and try to find something cool, we can all hope they found somethint worth the trip!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is the type of information I like to encounter here on ATS great THREAD.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Would be cool if ATS could fund investigators to tag along to things like this. Sure they might not be on the expedition but they could get close enough to the area to maybe interview someone there. Too expensive? Get Robbie Williams to fund it?..

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Do you think that is reasonable? Robbie worked hard for his money!

I think we all need to save some cash to do a trip, then all will have the same mission!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Do you think that is reasonable? Robbie worked hard for his money!

I think we all need to save some cash to do a trip, then all will have the same mission!

The guy is worth 10's of millions and is 'into' ufology. If I had that kind of cash I'd chuck a mil towards ATS for such things without even thinking about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This story kind of lost a lot of it's reliability once I saw who was reporting it (Cohen).

I have heard of these domes before, read a little about them, and seem to remember that they where no where near as elaborate inside as the pictures or diagrams shown on the report want us to believe.

If memory serves me right the domes where made of bronze? and have been used by Hunters for a long time, although their original use as far as I know where a little lacking in details.

I know there are parts of Siberia where the small population some of them anyhow where so remote, they didn't even know WW2 had happened, whether or not this is one of those area's I am not sure.

I would however use caution when reading articles reported by this person, he has shown himself to be a little bit more than unreliable, when asked about inaccuracies in his reports, he has a way of swinging things around and accusing people of harassment, when in truth all that was asked is for his sources to be revealed.

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yeah, but, you don´t seem to have that kind of money, and can see why!
I don´t think it works that way, "Point at the famous guy when money is needed" If people are die hard for their work they will find the money!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Thank you for the warning! I´m not that good at names, so, this will go in to my watchlist!

Thank you again!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
recently? seriously?

i remember reading about these domes in a book "Soviet UFO files" by Paul Stonehill, the book mentions a guy named Michail Petrovic Koreckij who documented these in 1933... describes them as "several strange sphere-shaped cauldrons made of an unknown metal"... apparently the vegetation in close proximity to these was a lot more abundant, with abnormally high grass,. Koreckij then says how he spent a night inside one of the "cauldrons" with another 5 people - three months later, one of them lost all his hair. the book also mentions other people who spend some time inside the things, and all (or most) of them fell ill, experiencing headaches, some of them cancer-like symptoms...

another thing - apparently these domes are slowly sinking into the ground, disappearing below the surface. i remember reading about a few expeditions to this place (dubbed "valley of death", pretty sure there have been other threads about this here on ats), the most recent one in May 2006, led by Ivan Mackerle (www.kpufo.cz... the article is in Czech, will try to find english version or some capable translation program, don't have enough time to translate the entire article right now)... they did find two places resembling sunken domes, but didnt investigate them thoroughly because they had to return because one of the expedition started experiencing: fever, giddiness, temporary blindness etc... he got better after they transported him to nearest hospital.

here is another article about this expedition, again in czech
www.kpufo.cz...

he also mentions they got GPS coordinates of both places, i'll see if i can contact him and get them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join