It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Hearing On Fed Audit 9:00 AM Friday 9/25!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
When I seen the Thread just had to add, look at my sig and avatar. S&F. We need to keep this cabal on the forefront of all news.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I would implore everyone to read "The Creature of Jekyll Island" and determine their opinions from there. I think that is a great place to start though when looking into the Federal Reserve, how it was started, and who stood to gain the most spoils by implementing it's design. In my opinion, the Federal Reserve is unconstitutional and an affront to liberty and freedom.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
SO that means everything collapses thursday. Ron paul is to awsome... hes like if Chuck Norris and Jesus had a baby.

Go stock up everyone. I called it first.

You called it first? LOL

I think that if I did a search of this site that I could find the above statement thousands (probably hundreds of thousdands) of times dating all the way back to the inception of this site. Yet nothing has truly ever happened.

Granted, being prepared has its own rewards. I'm just sick of the FEAR MONGERING.

Anyway, I will do as I usually do when these types of things come around. Watch and wait. Many times it is just hype and nothing comes of it. However, the "End the Fed" rage is truly gaining ground. Especially in the young college level adults of this nation.

Change is coming and our president won't have a hand in it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
if the fed is audited, the banking powers will withdraw their credit and cause a systematic collapse. Obama would have to then install a dictatorship or face losing power.

sorry to be the doomsayer but it had to be said.

the benefit? The Truth. All you'll get is the truth. is that what you want? Do you want millions to suffer all in the name of Truth? If it leads to the suffering of the evil and the benefit of the good, I'd say yes.

be patient, be patient.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3

Of course ,that is what your gut tells you, because your gut is telling you that ,with the economy the way it is ,this audit could not be at ,the worse time .

I agree it needs to be done and ASAP. But would it not, be a smarter move ,to wait, until it all starts to come back to normal?

I mean would this not be the catalyst, for the begining of the end ?

With everyone one around the world ,all ready about to explode,with anger, and rebellion ,would not the release, of all the information, we already ASSUME to be true, about the FEds ,be a very bad idea at this time in history??

With so many other distractions, in the world ATM, Is this really a good idea?

Or just as soon as all the info comes out ,somthing that seems more important,(cataclysm,war,pandemic,or do they need all of those to truly distract from the FED audit?) happens to make us forget the audit the FED thing?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
if the fed is audited, the banking powers will withdraw their credit and cause a systematic collapse. Obama would have to then install a dictatorship or face losing power.

sorry to be the doomsayer but it had to be said.

the benefit? The Truth. All you'll get is the truth. is that what you want? Do you want millions to suffer all in the name of Truth? If it leads to the suffering of the evil and the benefit of the good, I'd say yes.

be patient, be patient.

We already know this. Yes, many of us have thought of this. The problem with being 'patient' is that it plays into their hands. Being patient allowed them to get a strangle hold on this country. Being patient allowed them to bankrupt this country and obtain trillions in assets from this country within 20 years of it being instated in 1913. Being patient has allowed them to get to the point where a pathetic AUDIT of them would cause a collapse of this country.

We cannot be patient anymore. It only benefits the 'evil' as you have stated it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

If it leads to the suffering of the evil and the benefit of the good, I'd say yes.

be patient, be patient.

But the good is suffering already, so what we can do now is make everyone suffer equally, that means include the evil to the suffering pot.

From there we can move on, but if we wait they'll continue to do what they are doing...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenis

If it leads to the suffering of the evil and the benefit of the good, I'd say yes.

be patient, be patient.

But the good is suffering already, so what we can do now is make everyone suffer equally, that means include the evil to the suffering pot.

From there we can move on, but if we wait they'll continue to do what they are doing...

Well said!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2kni3
My gut feeling tells me that the powers that be are letting this happen by design .

As in any event, one neds to look at all sides of the story. My gut feelings have also changed from believing an audit will never happen, to believing that the PTB want it to happen.

Reason being, if chaos occurs from an audit, the government will come to the rescue with the solution to a problem that they wanted to happen, a problem that they created. When a crisis happens, people want the government to rescue them. they are willing to give up more freedoms to be "rescued" from disaster. The PTB are banking on that human trait.

things that I believed could never come true, now seem to be more plausable as time goes on. we must keep an open mind as this audit of the FED rolls on. We must question the motivations of all involved. Maybe then, we can really understand what all this really means.

I think the elite already knows what it all means--we're screwed....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You really have to listen to the answers here... I wonder what her salary is

Alan Grayson: Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for he video.

OMG! Really?

I agree, what kind of waste of money, do we tax payers , give ,her,as a salary . I simply am floored ATM. Was that really the inspector general??

No wonder we are in the shape we are in, with her leading the inevstigating team.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

hopefully that won't be the case, with so many votes for it this time there has got to be , unless nearly every one is paid off not to go ?? , more people this time, the issue has gained a lot of steam since Dennis brought it !!

check Shelly's site out on this topic -- she's been tracking it closely ....

bytestyle.tv
and the comments on this topic (now at top of list)
bytestyle.tv...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You really have to listen to the answers here... I wonder what her salary is

Alan Grayson: Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?

Whatever it is it is too much. She deserves minimum wages.

Yep thanks for posting that video...
Friday morning is our day...

Everyone dont forget to listen!

And we wonder why....?
Hummmm.......

And it will not be because we audit the FED!

U.S. Debt Crisis May Cause ‘Fall of Rome’ Scenario, Duncan Says

U.S. budget deficits will continue to pile up in the next decade, eventually reaching an unsustainable level that may result in an economic collapse, according to Richard Duncan, author of “The Dollar Crisis.”

The U.S. has little chance of resolving its deteriorating financial position because the manufacturing industry continues to shrink, leaving the nation with few goods to export, said Duncan, now at Singapore-based Blackhorse Asset Management.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Let's see what happens, but remember the last time, this was close to happening - a President got shot! JFK - been hearing on the news how the Fed, says it would not be productive nor benefical for this to happen. In fact they say, it would very much hurt the U.S.

It sure would be nice for it to happen.

But the Fed is able to get out of doing a lot. Look at how a judge said they were suppose to disclose who they bailed out by the end of last month.

They still haven't.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
But the Fed is able to get out of doing a lot. Look at how a judge said they were suppose to disclose who they bailed out by the end of last month.

They still haven't.

Actually, the Fed asked for the deadline to be extended to give them a chance to appeal the ruling. The Judge's order has been stayed until Sept 30th for the Court of Appeals to make a decision.

www.bloomberg.com...
Judge Sets Sept. 30 Deadline for Fed to Appeal Disclosure Order
Aug. 28 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve has until Sept. 30 to appeal a federal judge’s order requiring the central bank to identify financial institutions that benefited from its emergency loans.....Fed lawyer Kit Wheatley told Preska in a conference call yesterday that it could take 30 days for the Fed to get permission for an appeal from Solicitor General Elena Kagan, the administration’s top courtroom lawyer.
Preska told the Fed they must file for an emergency appeal within three days of receiving permission with an ultimate deadline of Sept 30. The judge left it up to the Court of Appeals to decide whether to continue staying her order to disclose once the appeal is under way.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
is anyone going to watch the live feed tomorrow??:
www.house.gov...

i plan on getting up and doing just that, and i assume it's a 9am EST

anyone have any idea on how long it's going to last? one hour? four hours?...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I plan on watching this....
And yes, it is a live feed. The link which is in the OP works well,
I tried it out this morning!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
is anyone watching this now??

i am, but i've got it on surround sound, in "ProLogic II" format, and it's only coming out of the rear speakers... anyway, i can make it come out of all of them, but i just thought that was a little odd.

well, back to the show!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Yep I am right now...

And I am looking at Barney Frank......eeerrrh. He irks me .......

Go Ron Paul! He is up next!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

did you see Scott Alvarez???

was it the low quality video, or was he really sporting a Hitler mustache?!!

did you notice??

anyway, here's the man's testimony...
www.federalreserve.gov...

EDIT:
maybe it's just the video quality, and i think it's because of the shade of his mustache (dark in center and light/wispy on the sides)

[edit on 25-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join