It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goat gives birth to a 'human' faun in Zimbabwe (Pics included)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?

The MAJORITY of people didn't think, "they publiziced a case of hydrocephelus in a goat?" but instead thought and are willing to defend the idea of it being the result of man on goat sex?!?!?

SERIOUSLY?????

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So, we end up with a man that makes unintelligible noises, has a dorky looking beard and will eat anything...now THAT is using genetics to make a difference.

So....did they catch the guy that had these 'relations?'

To be completely honest, I'm more interested in seeing the goat. She must have been hot.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The most disturbing part of the article imho was this admission:

"Inter-breeding humans with closely allied species like chimpanzees, gorillas and gibbons has been attempted with no results, experts say."

One has to ask, "why?"

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?

The MAJORITY of people didn't think, "they publiziced a case of hydrocephelus in a goat?" but instead thought and are willing to defend the idea of it being the result of man on goat sex?!?!?

SERIOUSLY?????

this is what we get from such a poor education system, people that really have no clue about how sex works or have a clue about genetics(this isn't even that complex)
so instead we get people who think satyrs are possible

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
So, we end up with a man that makes unintelligible noises, has a dorky looking beard and will eat anything...now THAT is using genetics to make a difference.

So....did they catch the guy that had these 'relations?'

To be completely honest, I'm more interested in seeing the goat. She must have been hot.

i hope you aren't serious, goat-human hybrids are impossible!
its a genetic disorder that makes it look vaguely "human" though to be honest it doesn't look human to me really.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
The most disturbing part of the article imho was this admission:

"Inter-breeding humans with closely allied species like chimpanzees, gorillas and gibbons has been attempted with no results, experts say."

One has to ask, "why?"

because scientists wanted to see if it was possible,i highly doubt they had a guy have sex with a chimp.
they most likely just combined egg and sperm from the species.
it maybe that humans and other apes are drifting far enough away that they can't breed anymore.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
There is a very simple way to prove if this thing has Human genes. And since it was not done, and the only proof of this are pictures that show no resemblance to us whatsoever - another hype. Good thing that third world mass media also uses these tricks to raise sales.
By the way - it's head looks like Grey's one. So could it be that TPTB(goat section) are hiding the fact that it is Goat-Alien hybrid?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?

SERIOUSLY?????

This.

My God. I'm really appalled by the amount of people jumping on the 'inter-species sex' bandwagon. If inter-species sex produced little fauns that look like James McAvoy in costume, I'm sure this wouldn't be the first time we had one of these creatures. And it wouldn't look like a bleeding potato.

Let's face it, the reason why they didn't include the pictures in the original article is because IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A FAUN. It looks like a mutated blob! If this is a result of inter-species sex, the offender is probably so ugly goats are literally his only option.

Wow. Definition of an unreliable source!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
yeah humans banging goats, its been like that for many years.... how do you think the shepards rub one out on the grassy plains?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i mean it woudl hvae to be a real SEXY goat!
like srsly.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

I wonder just how and if that is connected with this thread and story?

Pig born with a Monkey face !

Sure sounds like some secret laboratories are letting their chimera escape.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join