It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hani Hanjour Reloaded (alleged Pentagon terrorist pilot)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I crashed a plane this morning on a flight sim.

Of course it might be harder to crash one in real life, I don't know...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The man has some serious questions. Why are you guys trying to make him look stupid. If the facts are as clear as you say, there should be no problem defending your side of the argument. The OP is obviously not stupid. Please stop treating the man like he is. I find his posts interesting.

reply to post by TrickoftheShade

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Are you genuinely attempting to claim that Hani Hanjour was such a bad pilot that he couldn't even crash a plane?

I think what they are trying to show is that Hani Hanjour was not even at the controls of flight 77.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I've never really understood the value of someone making a comment like "when I met this guy he was useless with a sewing machine. Couldn't do a straight hem to save his life" and then using that to prove that the individual in question couldn't make a three-piece suit.

I mean, it was true of me once that I didn't know how to use a computer. "Clueless, I'd have to say. No idea of even how the mouse works," my teacher might have said. But that hardly goes any distance towards proving that I didn't write this post, since in the interim I have learned to use one. Potentially the same goes for the sewing machine guy above. And for Hanjour.

And there are examples, cited above, of instructors saying that Hanjour was not great, but in their opinion capable of accomplishing the maneuver and crash. How does one explain them away?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Are you genuinely attempting to claim that Hani Hanjour was such a bad pilot that he couldn't even crash a plane?

I think what they are trying to show is that Hani Hanjour was not even at the controls of flight 77.

No, what they're trying to say is that it was a conspiracy, and they're working backwards from that position to build their case for conspiracy, and they're grasping at any straw that appears to support the position while intentionally ignoring everything that doesn't.

If Hani Hanjour was credited for flying his Boeing like one of the Blue Angels and made a perfect three point landing in a cow field, I would definitely agree with you, but that's not what happened. Hani Janjour didn't care about learning how to taxi, take off, or land. All he needed to do was turn on the automatic pilot and fly the thing in a circle. Crashing airplanes was a natural talent he already had. So, yes, by definition Hanjour WAS an incredibly bad pilot. That doesn't mean he couldn't pull off what he did.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No, what they're trying to say is that it was a conspiracy.........

No i think they are saying that he was not at the controls.

Show us proof that he was at the controls.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No i think they are saying that he was not at the controls.

Show us proof that he was at the controls

Barbara Olson who was on flight 77 reported the plane had been hijacked and that the regular pilots were no longer in control of the craft. One of the flight attendants called out to her parents essentially reporting the same thing. Ergo, it was one or more of the other passengers who was in unauthorized control of flight 77 rather than the regular crew.

Hani Hanjour was listed as being a passenger on flight 77, and we know Hani Hanjour took flight lessons and personally knew other people whio likewise took flight training. As no other evidence has surfaced showing anyone else on board the plane besides Hani Hanjour and the captain having flight training, and since we know the captain was no longer in control of the craft, ergo without your needing to resort to using unsubstanciated accusations and unprovable events, the evidence points to Hani Hanjour being at the controls.

I invite you to prove any of this to be incorrect without your needing to resort to using unsubstanciated accusations and unprovable events.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join