It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Google Logo (H.G. Wells)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/816c04140957.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey, not sure if this is the first thread for this one, but I just saw a new one on the Goog.

It says today is the birthday of H.G. Wells. maybe this is what it's all been about. The UFO in all 3 UFO related logos looks the same, or very similar.

Thoughts?

Image courtesy of Alaskan Man I believe is his name.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Coincidentally (for me anyway), I was at a friend's place this morning watching War of the Worlds (the Tom Cruise version).

Other than that, I think they're just playing with the tin-hat crowd.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
All of the recent UFO google logos have been about H.G. Wells birthday.

They have been dropping clues about it for some time now on their twitter page. I thought this was old news and common knowledge by now...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/816c04140957.jpg[/atsimg]

here now people can see what your talking about, (feel free to click "quote" and copy my picture link into your OP if ya want)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
pretty strange, considering their last ufo logo was kind of random.

maybe mean something? maybe doesnt. Dunno

SnF havent been on google today thanks for bringing this up

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

I read it's part of a plan to tell people it's the aliens that abducted them when they are in fact raptured

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
here now people can see what your talking about, (feel free to click "quote" and copy my picture link into your OP if ya want)

Why yes I certainly did so, and thank you.

And to the person who said they thought it was old news, maybe, in that we already knew they had two logos and assumed there would be more.

But I think it's new news in that, as far as I am aware, it just occured right before I posted this thread, as mine might be first and I have used Google all day and it just started recently to have this third logo. Sorry if this thread bored you, but it's labeled with a subject for that reason, so I don't know why you clicked if you're so tired of the conversation.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Mystery solved!

The first one was for the anniversary of the old video game "Zero Wing" Which served as the inspiration for a number of internet videos based on the phrase "All your base are belong to us"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This new one and the crop circle one are related and both appear to involve the birthday of H.G Wells.

After the google crop circle logo was up, Google released a set of coordinates. If you look them up on google maps it points you to the location that the Alien invasion took place in the book War of the worlds.

www.gearfuse.com...

Now this new one is obvious as the search leads to HG wells. September 21st is his birthday! September 21st 1866 to be exact.

Sorry guys, no impending invasion or anything. It was just an attempt to honor H.G Wells. I can't help but wonder if they did it in this mysterious way in an attempt to pull of an modern Orsen Wells war of the worlds radio address type of thing...

Peace and love

GST

[edit on 21-9-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I really think it is time to retire all the Google logo threads. It is getting old and really has nothing to do with anything above top secret.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Pretty smart of Google to get traffic sent their way
Now that the Crop circle season is over we can do Google Logo threads and follow the clues..

To bad Yahoo didn't think of that

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Mystery solved!

Sorry guys, no impending invasion or anything. It was just an attempt to honor H.G Wells. I can't help but wonder if they did it in this mysterious way in an attempt to pull of an modern Orsen Wells war of the worlds radio address type of thing...

Hmm, damn, you're right, that's exactly what they did. You just sunk their battleship! They tried to make us think it was something to do with Aliens invading, some people in threads were saying maybe Googles had datamined the truth about Aliens and was forcing Disclosure.

But that is what they wanted us to think, and to discuss, and the whole time they must have been laughing at us!

Oh Google, you're incorrigible.

Good work gimme_some_truth, I think you're really on to something with this.

And I am kind of disappointed that it wasn't something like Google trying to force disclosure. I was hoping it would be something juicier than this. I guess these strange UFO related logos are over after today, then.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Its H.G. Wells´ birthday today (21st of Sept.)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
i kind of knew it had something to do with HG Wells;

and that one guy was right;
google did try to do an internet google version of "the war of the worlds" radio address....

i think the guys who own google must be really huge fans of his

[edit on 21-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Now..
I know a lotta ya are gonna lambast me for saying this,
but guys - think about it..

Google is quite (ok if not totally - atleast partially!) conservative by nature.

Also bear in mind that Google has made SOLID connections with almost every single country in the world.
For a nation to refuse Google is equivalent to online suicide - i you know what i mean !

Now whats interesting is - 1st - Google's motto -(i.e. "Don't be evil !)

thus I dunno why - but mt intuition says that there is something MAJOR about to happen !
I see the worlds issues have (almost) reached a critical mass - for lack of a better word ..

And Ya, I believe Google would be the 1st company to be in the 'Know'..

Also look around -

District 9.

Monsters vs aliens.

'Knowing'

... to name a few current films.

Brits released all UFO files (what they've hidden is another issue! ;_))
THE FACT THAT THIS MONTH IT HAS SCREENED THREE TIMES (tILL DATE I.E !)
- I DUNNO - TOO WEIRD TO BE A COINCIDENCE .. NO ?
AND ALSO it by itself obliterates the celebration of h g wells story !!''

To be honest -
- i DONT BUY THE 'H.G.WELLS thingy.

SO, I believe that this is all a lovely primer for people to sit up & take note of this phenomena..

Something is gonna happen.

I can feel it in my bones !

(OH ! & plz dont make stupid pubs or 'pj's about Arthritis !)
just kidding.

-
but seriously - ya - i feel something is gonna happen.

AND SOON !!

Maybe im wrong - then again - maybe ime will tell.

cheers all!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashestoashes
Now whats interesting is - 1st - Google's motto -(i.e. "Don't be evil !)

thus I dunno why - but mt intuition says that there is something MAJOR about to happen !
I see the worlds issues have (almost) reached a critical mass - for lack of a better word ..

And Ya, I believe Google would be the 1st company to be in the 'Know'..

Also look around -

District 9.

Monsters vs aliens.

'Knowing'

... to name a few current films.

Brits released all UFO files (what they've hidden is another issue! ;_))
THE FACT THAT THIS MONTH IT HAS SCREENED THREE TIMES (tILL DATE I.E !)
- I DUNNO - TOO WEIRD TO BE A COINCIDENCE .. NO ?
AND ALSO it by itself obliterates the celebration of h g wells story !!''

To be honest -
- i DONT BUY THE 'H.G.WELLS thingy.

SO, I believe that this is all a lovely primer for people to sit up & take note of this phenomena..

Something is gonna happen.

I can feel it in my bones !

Sorry, I will probably be punished for quoting such a large quote, but I did delete that which did not pertain.

I agree though. There are far more holidays, and for that matter, far more people who have an anniversary of death each and every year. I don't think Google has ever done 3 in a month for ANYTHING.

I think there is more to this. I think in one month, 3 UFO related Google logos means Google is trying to tell us something about UFOs. Since it ties in to War of the Worlds, I think that means either we're about to go to war with aliens, or maybe someone will trick us into thinking aliens are attacking to bring on the NWO. Time will tell, but if this is not the last logo, then something is up for sure.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What happens when a company grows so large that it becomes an unstoppable entity.

Supposition: what if the "GooG" has become so large that they are blackmailing the worlds governments by taunting them with the UFO logos and threatening to release formerly "secret" information about the UFO phenomenon.

After all, isn't withholding such huge information considered evil? Thus their motto, "don't be evil".

What does the world think?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
thread already on this sorry folks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Solved this one yesterday

Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Got to have something for HG Well's birthday, but nothing for 9/11?

That's Google for you. I avoid using them whenever I can for this reason.

top topics

join