It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 21st Equinox Galactic Celebrations ["GFL" HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ok, here we go again

Another Blossom Goodchild type prediction. There is absolutely no chance of anything landing on this date

I look forward to seeing what crazy excuse the lightwarriors will come up for this failed appearance

Why do people still believe in these things?

It's something to believe in. I prefer to keep an open mind to this and have at least some kind of hope it will happen.

I mean really, the stuff that goes on around the average person, the way society is today, is it really bad to have some kind of faith in something that could make our lives better? I know that people should not expect help from an outside source, but personally something inside of me tells me we will get it.

If it doesn't happen i'll just go about my daily routine and keep my head up.
Believing, or having hope for this is better than believing and having faith in money, and all the lust that people call love in today's world. Just what i believe. Each person is entitled to his own opinion though.

We'll just have to wait and see!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I really, really want to believe this. But I just dont know. What source made this claim anyways? I will be looking out for it though for sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Why even bother posting this crap? You know this is not going to happen and you just look like another GFLer comming in saying the most outlandish things and expecting everyone to say,

Greetings _____,
peace love and light!!!

It is like someone put a hippy on Star trek.
Im just going to make my own prediction right now.

Hey guys there was a cosmic change in the galactic mind of the light and change in the atmosphere and the spirit of man, the mission was almost a near success but the cosmic mind rays from the draconians of disneyland ate the tara pappers in the fuel bay of the mother scout ship en route tto saflkblkgbslbfdlkjb or "earth" as you know it. In summation the ship broke down and we needed a jump.... The great uncloaking will be postponed till next year.

Galactic cosmic multi dimensional peace love love light,
Zaiger
Dictator of the GFL

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
We can only hope that all the GFL believers will pack up and move to Peru

Of course I would then be compelled to feel sorry for the Peruvians

Of course when the alleged monster ships don't arrive, the Government of Peru should then refuse internet and electricity to all teh GFL believers and see if they really glow in the dark with all that Peace, Love and Light they seem to get from all those voices

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Anybody else notice how a lot of this stuff is similar in grammar and other things to that 'transmission' from plan 9 from outer space? I watched it this past week- I like self punishment..
- and it was just SO similar in my mind to this and other stuff I have seen... both posted on ATS and from what I think are GFL clone sites.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Wow, the 21st hasn't ended yet and already labeled here as a hoax. That Blossom Goodchild really knows how to poop on the reputation of an entire new age movement.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

There can't be too many GFL folks posting blogs, so you might be onto something.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Wow, the 21st hasn't ended yet and already labeled here as a hoax. That Blossom Goodchild really knows how to poop on the reputation of an entire new age movement.

Actually the goodchild saga continues on her blog, and I bet the OP's source are believers in her prophecies, and made-up a nice little story hoping it will come true to some extent.

Goodchild's channelling's (according to her) say ships will appear soon. Doesn't say the 21st though on her blog, so I suppose either we disregard the whole thing after the 21st, or let this go on possibly forever.

An addition to the title now says: "GFL hoax". Think that's a fairly logical conclusion.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
www.internationaldayofpeace.org...

21st September 2009 is the UN International day of Peace.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
It's something to believe in. I prefer to keep an open mind to this and have at least some kind of hope it will happen.

I want it to happen too.....really

Its just a shamed to see this kind of thing on a monthly basis getting peoples hopes up, and then concocting some fantastic lie to cover themselves when they end up being wrong

There are no lightwarriors or galactic federation of light......there nis most likely some sort of ET's but they dont "channel" people or announce their arrival....its as simple as that

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of the Light

Yes of course it's everyone else's fault your post concerns a "movement" where time and again the people involved prove themselves to be either:

1. out of touch with reality

or

2. outright frauds looking to make a buck

or

3. looking for whatever attention they can get.

but hey.. calling everyone stupid or idiotic ought to make things better
Right?

or will your imaginary friends be disappointed that you lashed out in anger?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Resinveins]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well I just checked out the linked site. They are not above peddling a few 'new age' wares, are they. Well I suppose even a 'lightworker' has to make a living....

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'll bet anyone here $1 that there's an influx of hoax UFO sightings on or after the 22nd. My advice? Be less interested in WHAT is shown, and more interested in WHERE it comes from. Is it a small group in a small area, or is this spread out over several countries? It'll give an idea of the scope of this... bunch. (I was trying very hard to be nice and not say 'bunch of bananas'.
)

Also, if anyone is going to keep an eye on the site- it'd be interesting to see if these hoax sightings are mentioned, and if the merchandising wagon is rolled out, too.

"Fool me once, shame on you, try again, expect to be debunked half to death".

[edit on 21-9-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I can't help but think of the old "never cry wolf" fable. the tragedy of that, of course is that when the decloaking ACTUALLY happens (who knows when) people will still not believe it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
www.internationaldayofpeace.org...

21st September 2009 is the UN International day of Peace.

21st of September - Birthday of HG Wells, father of science fiction. Anyone remember War of the Worlds...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by helpmefindtheway]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

The tragedy of that, of course is that when the decloaking ACTUALLY happens (who knows when) people will still not believe it.

If I go outside, and a giant spaceship is hanging over my head, I will give things a second look. Until then, internet fairy tales are just that, until there's actual, corroborative evidence to back it up- and not metaphysical mishmash.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

If I go outside, and a giant spaceship is hanging over my head, I will give things a second look. Until then, internet fairy tales are just that, until there's actual, corroborative evidence to back it up- and not metaphysical mishmash.

I don't think it will be that simple. I hope that it will be, but I just can't see it happening like the way it does in the movies.

The truth is not going to be handed to you on a silver platter; and since we can't depend on mainstream media, the "truth" will have to come via other avenues.

Yes, seeing is believing; but i expect that not many people will get to "see" in the way that they expect. I know this sounds very cryptic and enigmatic, but I think people need to open up their hearts and minds, not just their eyes... and this includes myself; as i'm just learning, too.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You guys know this was put in the hoax pile right?
2nd line

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join