It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your NUMBER ONE Enemy, you'll never guess who.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Number one enemy? There's a few good, plausible answers. Is it the police? The military - following orders? Is it your local politicians or even the federal politicians? Maybe it's a shadowy banker bent on world domination? Muslim extremists, or any extremists for that matter? Terrorists (haha I had to..)?

Though all seem reasonable, as well as probable, not one is your number one enemy.

Your number one enemy, will soon be your neighbors.

What? Steve? No, no way. Dave?? Jennifer down the street? Nah... no way.

If you were currently oblivious to this fact prior to joining this thread, then I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Here's how it is going to happen. Right now every member of society fits into 3 categories, as follows:

A. Prepared citizens.
B. Unprepared, ignorant, citizens.
C. Anyone working for government agencies in charge of imposing control and policies.

The problem is that unless you live in a rural area, both B and C, will be out to get you in the case of any breakdown in social order.

To ignore that fact, is pure ignorance.

But wait, why would social order breakdown?

I personally believe there will be one of two things that will ultimately catalyze the situation, but in no way is it limited to these two things.

Crash of the dollar:
The crash of the dollar is inevitable. Never has a fiat currency ever surpassed a 100 year life time. We're currently on our 96th year of this fiat currency. Additionally, everyone has heard of the “Audit the Fed” bill in congress.

This is where it's interesting because everyone is so happy that they are finally being audited. But what they fail to understand is that we are approximately 95 years too late. If any single person actually believes that the Bankers that own everything, and rule everyone, would intentionally allow such a bill to even get this far without having a reason for it, are ignorant. Sorry. (if you fell into this group, don't fret, you've just learned something)

That's why, the bill is GOING TO PASS! (yay!... not.. )

Then, we are going to find out exactly how hooped we are. And then guys, can ANYONE guess what will happen?

LOSS OF CONFIDENCE WORLD WIDE. AKA – Collapse of the dollar.

What's next? Social breakdown.

Swine Flu and it's many scenarios
The second, most likely, breakdown catalyst will be the swine flu and it's vaccines.

Months ago, while I was among the VERY VERY FEW stating that;

A. Swine flu is a JOKE.
B. The Vaccines, will harm people (if not kill)
C. Mandatory vaccinations ARE COMING.

Most forum members just ridiculed and laughed at me. Once again though, I was right, and they are wrong. Are the people like myself who knew, psychic? HELL NO. We can just smell the bull# before it enters the room, because we've smelt it so many times before.

Besides, don't be embarrassed if you fell victim to the mass marketing campaign, even this forums administrators did. Doing their due diligence to push fear and buffer their page views. “SWINE FLU PANDEMIC LEVEL 6” … big bold red letters across the forums... ahem.

So unfortunately, a few people including myself were right. So as usual we will have our three groups,

A. The ignorant masses who are unaware of the vaccines dangers and will just blissfully get the shot.
B. The informed masses that will REFUSE the shot.
C.The government officials giving the shot.

This “pandemic” will be 100% created and delivered to your platter by the Mainstream media. The chaos that will ensue, could lead to social breakdown. These are the two main issues that I feel could lead to breakdown shortly. But as mentioned, they aren't the only ones. Any large scale, devastating war could do the same. As well as a large natural or man made disaster like 911x1000... yes 911000.

Social Breakdown

Imagine tomorrow, that your local Wal-Mart, Safeway, Saveonfoods, Albertsons, etc suddenly STOPPED stocking food. This could also be accomplished by stopping the flow of oil. No oil, no gas, no manufacturing, no transportation. After all, if you bought it, a truck brought it.

This is where you will get your first full taste of the first categories stated above.

A. The prepared people will stay at home, and protect what they have.
B. The unprepared people will flock in mobs to secure food and supplies.
C. The government agencies will be doing everything they can to enforce order.

If you are caught unprepared when the cards tumble, one of your last worries will be the government. Your first worry will be getting food and supplies, but to get those food and supplies you will be fighting your neighbors.

If you are prepared, you will now be dealing with everyone who was UNPREPARED.

Everyone's had those times where they were somewhere seedy, beit a bus, a subway, a bad neighborhood, and had that shady character following or watching them. That insecure feeling you got, that feeling that you were in danger. In a situation of social breakdown, every single person like that, will be looking for every single person that they can take advantage of.

Do not sugar coat the issue for yourself, and believe there will be no casualties. Cause there will be tens of thousands if not millions. People living paycheck to paycheck will be forced to go out and fight to secure food, either that, or starve.

If you think crime and it's products are bad now, wait till everyone, nation wide is in a perilous state of desperation. Desperation, produced by poverty, is the mother of all crime.

Note, this was the exact thing that happened with Katrina. They allowed social break down to happen. Waited for people to demand help (as well as answers about why it took so long), and then they imposed a solution. The bad side of the solution was the vastly expanded powers of FEMA.

Anyone notice, the always evident pattern yet?

As usual, it is no coincide that we are following the problem, reaction, solution formula.

So far we have covered the problem, which could be triggered by a couple handfuls of issues (some cited above).

Then we get into the reaction, people go crazy, social breakdown occurs, looting will run rampant and so will assault and murder. And as stated, this is when you will meet your FIRST, and NUMBER ONE enemy. Your society.

But then we will witness the final phase of the pattern, the always "great for humanity" SOLUTION. Now, as usual, once again it will not need to be forced upon us. Society has broken down, those who survive and those who were prepared for it will demand a solution. Please stop the criminals, please supply us with food, please end the chaos.

And voila. A totalitarian solution will be imposed. A solution that will no doubt, completely abolish the last few meager rights we still have. A solution that will no doubt, devastate those who remain. A solution that will NO DOUBT, lead to yet more consolidation of money and power.

A solution, that will end life as we know it. Likely... Indefinitely.

So what the hell do we do?

- Prepare yourself, food and supplies must be hoarded immediately. Don't forget how you will get clean water, as well as heat to cook food. And perhaps even electricity in extreme events.

- Then inform everyone you can of the pattern that all major events follow. Inform your friends, you're family, your neighbors, and if you have the ability – inform your community. On top of informing them, you must tell them to be prepared. After all, if they are not prepared, desperation may cause them to come for you some day.

The more people who are aware of what, and why things are happening and are prepared. Is less people who will be involved with the chaos that will NO DOUBT ensue, upon breakdown of social order.

So don't let ignorance be your ruin. And when you hear someone saying something that is IGNORANT, correct them, and inform them why they are wrong. The other day, after a “swine flu” comment, I was forced to spend 45 minutes teaching someone about the large picture, just so they could understand why swine flu is just a mass marketing joke.

If I had of stopped myself fearing possibly looking "crazy" to this person, I would have allowed them to march ignorantly into the chaos. Maybe some day they will look back on that conversation, and realize that I was right.

We can't let ourselves be silenced by our own fears of social repercussions. If you tell someone the facts, and they call you crazy. You're probably not crazy, they're brainwashed. And that's the bottom line. But you must stand up and speak!

Cowardice asks the question, is it safe?
Expediency asks the question, is it politic?
Vanity asks the question, is it popular?

And there comes a time, when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must do it because conscience says it's right.

-MLK JR.

Don't stop and ask, is it safe. Don't stop to ask, is it politic? Don't stop to ask, is it popular?

DO WHAT YOUR CONSCIENCE SAYS IS RIGHT, DO NOT BE A PART OF THE MACHINE THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE, YOUR FAMILIES LIFE, AS WELL AS THE LIFE OF EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER KNOWN.

Continued reading...

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller (MajorDisaster)

2009 - Year of the Slave (sanchoearlyjones)

Rep. Mike Grayson Announces Hearing For ‘Audit the Fed’ Bill! (BurnTheShips)

Ponzi America (King9072)

Biggest DISINFO Agent Ring in the World - Covers MSM, and Swineflu (King9072)

[edit on 20-9-2009 by king9072]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Good points. Which is why, when I had them, my neighbors couldn't have told you that I had firearms or stored supplies.

Complete ignorance. Never discussed politics. "Ewwww, guns!" was a common reply if asked did I own any...etc..etc..etc...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 21cdb
Good points. Which is why, when I had them, my neighbors couldn't have told you that I had firearms or stored supplies.

Complete ignorance. Never discussed politics. "Ewwww, guns!" was a common reply if asked did I own any...etc..etc..etc...

It sounds like you moved somewhere rural.

Rural life will be the best for people who are prepared. That's if their supplies last long enough to make it into the normalization process and can again purchase supplies.

If you live rurally, it would be wise to become self-sustainable. If you needed to, you can live with a very small amount of electricity, so just a few solar panels would be sufficient to help you get by.

Gardens, or greenhouses will be extremely valuable. If you can sustain yourself off the grid, you will last the longest there is no doubt about it.

The people who need to worry the most, are those who live in Cities, or large towns. They may not even be able to inform enough people, so they are forced to simply prepare. Which, in these peoples cases, they should focus on how they will protect what they have prepared.

This is why suggest informing your neighbors. The only thing better than one prepared person, is a large group of prepared people.

If you and all your neighbors were to work together, your chances of getting through any rough time will be substantially increased. If they are prepared they are not your enemy, but your ally.

So essentially,

unprepared neighbors are your enemies.
prepared neighbors are your allies.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Excellent thread King
I unfortunately as it is have to agree with every point made.

One thing I don't think many understand is that the carnage, and collapse will be on an as needed basis for control.

The Illuminati/NWO/PTB/Elite, or whatever else You'd like to call them always have a spider web type plan. There are 100 ways into a situation, and 100 different possible planned outcomes. Also, for any distinctive route of outcome may have multiple reasons, or fronts benefited from such actions.

They are criminally insane geniuses.

This being said, I don't think the "zombie" end of the World most anticipate will occur. It will not be a clear cut, and dried us against a completely determinable enemy, in many instances.

I am mentioning all this because I feel the ability to "blend in", to be a chameleon amongst the other sheeple, will be an imperative necessity.

Just my two pesos

S&F

EDIT: I also am of the opinion that any collapse in the social structure in the USA will be not only quasi controlled, but limited in specific duration of time.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well said.

S&F

My neighbors and I are already prepared. Living in a goofy state like Utah will do that to a person. . .

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Excellent points. During the collapse you will fight with your neighbors for remaining food and water supplies, i.e., the classic run on stores that happens in every hurricane you ever heard of on the news, only magnified on a grand scale. The state will almost certainly attempt to force relocations or "rationing". After the collapse, when the state has receded to a memory it will be a new game.

At that point, you would need to be alert to the "neighbors" who didn't prepare themselves for hostilities or theft. It won't be the mousy "sheeple", as they will remain ensconced in their domiciles, too terrified to leave, or had been guiled by the state into excepting exile, it will be the thugs, the maniacs, desperate men who will forage in your larder for food and water. I suppose you could insert any doomsday horror tale you've ever heard (or imagined) in here at this point, but I ask, why not remember who the ultimate enemy is, those that brought it about, pulled the strings. Reserve your animosities for them, and try to keep the peace when order does break down.

These neighbors that might be your enemy might also be your best asset for restoring order, you might find yourself in desperate need (medical, for instance) and you won't have anyone to help you if everyone is an enemy. You might also need their help if "maniacs" use any sort of collapse as an excuse to go rampaging. In that case you might want to pull yourself together into a form of collective for the common good.

It all comes down to preparation.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You bring up Katrina, do you think that may have been a TEST RUN and an excuse to expand FEMA. I think the gas shortages back in the 70's were test runs to see if the sheeple would except outrageous prices and shortages. If you look at those shortages, they only happened in certain regions. How do you prepare an experiment. Use test subjects and also placebos. Different areas at different times. Sometimes I feel the US is one big experiment in TPTB's laboratory. I feel safe if the SHTF. Do you?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Not only went rural, went international. Back up for back ups...etc...

If you don't bug out before, you won't be bugging out after an event has happend.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

The Illuminati/NWO/PTB/Elite, or whatever else You'd like to call them always have a spider web type plan. There are 100 ways into a situation, and 100 different possible planned outcomes. Also, for any distinctive route of outcome may have multiple reasons, or fronts benefited from such actions.

EDIT: I also am of the opinion that any collapse in the social structure in the USA will be not only quasi controlled, but limited in specific duration of time.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

Because of the lack of attention to my long extensive threads, I decided that I would keep this to one post. (Yay 100 characters remaining).

So I was forced to really simplify the issues, two great ones which you also brought up are; the ins and outs of the situation, as well as the fact that it will be controlled and will have a specific end.

Like a tap, it will be turned on till their problem gets the desired reaction, then turned off with their solution. This is why I added the point about Katrina. That can be recognized as a Problem, Reaction, Solution situation, due to the fact that the largest controversy has been the "Poor response of FEMA". The issue here, is that it was no by accident that they had a slow response. It was controlled, and purposely delayed.

They had to, so that they could once again, produce the desired reaction to their problem. So people will demand the solution.

The fact is that there are hundreds of possible things that can lead to social breakdown. Anything that causes food or oil to stop flowing, WILL BE HELL.

Learn, inform, prepare... survive.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Katrina was an emergency the government didn't want to bother trying to restore or fix. Why throw money at a problem that will likely remedy itself in a several years anyhow, when the real disaster strikes?

I mean, would you bother fixing a window some kid threw a baseball through, if you knew a tornado was coming tomorrow?

I also agree with you King that Katrina offered the government another golden opportunity to teach the sheep that they must depend on the government when confronting disaster. It parallels 911 in that respect. The government will save you. The government will protect you. Do as we say, and we will get you through this.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Blackmarketeer]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I agree, very good points. And I applaud your non-bashfulness.

Maybe some day they will look back on that conversation, and realize that I was right.

I would, however, replace the word 'right' with the word 'reasonable.'

"Maybe someday they will look back on that conversation, and realize that I was reasonable."

Because your points are too general to really be considered, "right," when/if these events come to pass.

[edit on 9/20/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Reply to post by king9072

Before I even started reading I figured my number one enemy would be myself. However, you make valid points, but unfortunately they're all from the perspective of category A.

In that respect(if you are not in category A), my initial response would be correct. Being that if you don't prepare yourself, there's really no one to blame except YOURSELF.

Good thread.

a2D

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
That can be recognized as a Problem, Reaction, Solution situation, due to the fact that the largest controversy has been the "Poor response of FEMA". The issue here, is that it was no by accident that they had a slow response. It was controlled, and purposely delayed.

Disagree. Was contracted to a company that provided security to FEMA reps in the area, and you have NOTHING to worry about concerning them. Your local boy scout troop is more a danger of taking your town over than FEMA will ever be.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
I agree, very good points. And I applaud your non-bashfulness.

Maybe some day they will look back on that conversation, and realize that I was right.

I would, however, replace the word 'right' with the word 'reasonable.'

"Maybe someday they will look back on that conversation, and realize that I was reasonable."

Because your points are too general to really be considered, "right," when/if these events come to pass.

[edit on 9/20/09 by CSquared288]

Reasoning, is why I will be RIGHT.

But this isn't about being right, I sincerely wish and would be willing to trade all my assets, if everyone world wide knew tomorrow, what many people on this forum know today.

Change would occur, great changes. But humanity would benefit, not a small handful, numbering in the thousands, as has been the case for hundreds of years - if not thousands.

Further, I said it meaning that I was right that the cards had to tumble. We could argue for hours about HOW they will tumble, but it's all pointless. Cause that does not alter the inevitability.

It's the over examination of frivolous issues that has brought us to today. It's the same thing with Conspiracies (Check my thread, "Conspiracy Theory: The Conspiracy Theory of All Conspiracy Theories")

In it I discuss this fact. It's most evident in the 911 truth movement. Everyone is so busy debating and squabbling about the minor issues, that they fail to remember what the larger issue is.

It's like questioning the pain you feel after getting punched, but not ever questioning why you're being punched.

The Pain - Crime, Poverty, Poor education, Lack of healthcare, No jobs, rampant corruption, criminal police, illegal wars, failed policies, dependancy on oil etc etc etc etc etc.

Why we feel the pain - A fraudulent Monetary System, designed to benefit a very select few, at the expense of literally billions.

We all wish to debate the pain, rather than the debate why we are feeling it.

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability."

- John F. Kennedy

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 21cdb

Originally posted by king9072
That can be recognized as a Problem, Reaction, Solution situation, due to the fact that the largest controversy has been the "Poor response of FEMA". The issue here, is that it was no by accident that they had a slow response. It was controlled, and purposely delayed.

Disagree. Was contracted to a company that provided security to FEMA reps in the area, and you have NOTHING to worry about concerning them. Your local boy scout troop is more a danger of taking your town over than FEMA will ever be.

And I respectfully disagree, with your disagreement.

Why, is because it's the exact same pattern that reveals 911 as an inside job, even absent of the overwhelming amount of contradictory evidence that does exist.

Do you think it was not evident on day one that the situation is New Orleans was extremely bad?

Do you think it was not evident on day one that the situation is New Orleans was so bad, that FEMA could not handle it alone?

Instead of injecting money, supplies, and people to help FEMA with the situation, they instead let it fester. Allowing 3 full days before deploying the national guard as well as active duty troops.

This then went down in History as a failure of FEMA. Well, of course it was a failure of FEMA. But all of this would have been evident day one. So they purposely allow FEMA to look completely unprepared and unable to do their job, thus, they turn around (as people demanded) and massively expanded their powers and resources.

Where as prior to the problem, which was allowed to boil until the desired reaction was produced, the solution would not have been allowed.

If FEMA had of come out in 2004 (or better yet, 2000, prior to 911) and said we want billions of dollars, expanded power, and more personnel. Everyone would have said shove it. But, with the right problem and the right reaction, any solution can be implemented.

Look at the "War on Terror", if these guys are ever defeated, the war on terror just like the war on drugs, will go down in history as some of the largest jokes against humanity ever.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
THe problem with Katrina was the people who were affected by the storm lived with Government assistance. Not all but alot, so when things went south they were not prepaired to go at it alone .Most were lost in not really having to rely on providing for them selves over a period of time. Most people today cannot fathom the notion of a systemic collapse , they dont want to deal with it. That is where the problem lays.

That is why a collapse in todays society will be on the magnitude never seen in modern times. All the warning signs are there.As a society weare more concerned with i phones, reality tv and what have you. I lived through hurricane Andrew and got a glimpse of what may lay ahead. No matter how you try to get it out there , it is almost of no use. Just keep your doings to your self and pay attention to react on the first sign of it starting. The ones who act or react first in hitting the stores for the essentials on top of what they already have stored , will come out on top.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The #1 and perhaps only true enemy is one's own mind. But I appreciate your point.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I know I will sound like a prick but it would be better if you didnt add the 'I was right' and advertise your other thread, people will listen to what you say more without it. It just looks like you are trying to 'toot your own horn' kinda thing.
Just saying because what you said I think is important and true, just think about the movies where the one guy knows the monster is there and no one believes him, then he finds the proof and in the middle of going I told you so he gets eaten!!
flagged my friend

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
I know I will sound like a prick but it would be better if you didnt add the 'I was right' and advertise your other thread, people will listen to what you say more without it. It just looks like you are trying to 'toot your own horn' kinda thing.
Just saying because what you said I think is important and true, just think about the movies where the one guy knows the monster is there and no one believes him, then he finds the proof and in the middle of going I told you so he gets eaten!!
flagged my friend

A position which is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular. The only people who will take offense, will be those who are wrong. This is not a popularity contest, I do not care if anyone likes me.

The content of my threads speak for themselves.

As also mentioned, I have to keep threads short and sweet. Some people do not come into this thread with as much understanding as others, that's why I suggested other threads which talk about the issues.

If I have said it before, I would much rather someone read that, instead of rehashing the same questions or making me repeat myself.

EDIT TO ADD: People should never be offended to be wrong. That's simple pride, ruining that experience for you. Being wrong means that you have learned something new, and if you've learned something new, then you're doing better than you were when you were wrong.

If I don't know something, I ask questions, or I simply don't speak. Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens. Several years ago, although I was "running" a truly terrific life, I was absolutely wrong or ignorant to a lot of things.

But then I took it upon myself to learn, research, and investigate things that matter to me. When I write, it is the culmination of all these experiences giving the best possible opinion I can at that moment, with the most informed knowledge that I have at the time.

When learning something, it is best to put all personal pride aside as it could cloud your ability to absorb new knowledge, that may be contradictory to your past beliefs (AKA, you're wrong).

Once again, (flame me all you want), but this is abundantly evident when you show religious extremists anything that contradicts their religion. They simply deny it, because their pride does not want to be wrong. So put the pride aside.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Fear and desperation create panic. Panic will enable normal, peaceable, reasonable people to go absolutely berserk.

If this thing gets sideways, the first 30 days will likely be a catastrophic horror.

Most folks don't have food that would last beyond a week, as most is refrigerated/frozen, and would have to be consumed first, and rapidly.

Two kinds of animals, two kinds of people. Predators and prey. The prepared predators would likely be able to better ride out the initial catastrophe and make it through that first 30 days.

The prey, those who have made zero preparation, and aren't prepared to defend themselves will have little hope of surviving.

Like any population demonstrated through a Bell Curve, the vast bulk of the population are in fact, very unprepared. Very vulnerable to shortages, very vulnerable to roving bands of predators, and very vulnerable to the violence that will permeate the society.

As previously mentioned, we saw this in New Orleans with Hurricane Katrina. And had no outside come to help, many would have starved or died of exposure or disease within days.

We all saw in Liberty City and LA how folks can get when they get angry. Now, just imaging that five-hundred-fold across the country.

No Army, police, or federal forces will be sufficient to control it, as they will be looking to their own families.

No help will be coming.

Just you and your wits and what you've put aside.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join