It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the annunaki also created humans elsewhere in the universe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Do you think the annunaki also created humans elsewhere in the universe? Because I was thinking maybe if they did that explain why there are other humans elsewhere in our universe. Maybe they also explore other planets and looked for Gold there

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No, if only for the simple reason there are no Annunaki. They are a figment of Sitchin's wild misinterpretations of Sumerian mythology.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

That, and they (according to Sitchin) used rockets to travel from Nibiru to Earth. Hard to populate the universe with rockets.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Possibly they could have used wormholes and/or stargate(if it's real)

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

But that would mean Sitchin is wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I really disagee with his ideas. Seriously those rocket ideas doesn't make sense. There rumors of The annunaki using star gates

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Possibly they could have used wormholes and/or stargate(if it's real)

Funny they would have such advanced technology to create wormholes but are still using rockets.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
He didnt make up the idea of them obviously hes just trying to make sense of the information out there like the rest of us....however he has a problem thinking outside of the box, (rockets? I doubt it for the simple fact that we created them, I think they are too flawed to have been reverse engineered) Also the sumerians are not the only ones to mention et intervention as you should know. I mean almost all ancient cultures/writings mention them, the vedas, the book of enoch, the mayans, the peruvians, etc etc etc

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm not saying i believe in the anunaki entirely, but when they and zitchin described rockets, I dont think they were actual rockets but a general term for what he saw. For example, if we took a car and a rifle back to the middle ages, they would call them horseless carriages and boltless crossbows or some other term for technology that wouldnt compare to what was actually in their view.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Also the sumerians are not the only ones to mention et intervention as you should know. I mean almost all ancient cultures/writings mention them, the vedas, the book of enoch, the mayans, the peruvians, etc etc etc

None of them have mentioned alien intervention. Those are misinterpretations by non-scholars reading what they want into these myths, legends and history.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Ok, so what you are saying is, non-scholars are taking myths and trying to pass them off as truth? Am I to assume that you know ever bit of research that has been done to make that statement? Are you a scholar? What research have you done? Or are you just making a blanket statement?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Any race having the ability to populate the universe with life and intelligence capable of spiritual development and eventual communion with god / the all ..... and eventually be like them in helping them propagate brotherhood amongst the stars..

would be making a prudent decision in doing so.

would be an awful waste of space if they didn't.. no?

if they did this.. why would they do only one at a time?
if they had the capability to do more than one at the same time why wouldn't they?

and how much more beautiful and comforting would it be...

if..

in fact we reach this apex of development of our current state.. to a new form.. and GRADUATE into the galactic/universal level of society..

how much more beautiful would it be if the first "brothers" we meet (aside from our stuarts / makers ) ...
were in fact, humans like us, who have gone through the same arduous journey of trials and error of self discovery of ourselves and existence...
and at a prominent moment... meet them and embrace in relief that we were not alone in our efforts in our struggle for liberation from our earthly bounds.. but more importantly from the philosophical bounds of mental constructs and walls of animal separation from one another...

upon our realization of our divine selves.. and CORRECTION of our circumstances... becoming a perfectly efficient and harmonious global society... we reach out and find others just like us have accomplished the SAME VICTORY and GLORY!

how satisfying would that be?!

and together we could go on and exchange stories of our versions of our development.. celebrating the commonalities... and learning more from the different routes they might have taken vs that which we took in order to get where we are..

together with them.. however many there may be locally graduating at the same time as us.. together go out and CREATE with them...

new worlds and new life and help our makers in their plight of populating the universe with more intelligence...

and designing even more efficient methods of testing souls and refining these new creations of ours... in order to meet the galactic/universal requirements of non-animalistic-based behavior of harmonious unconditional love...

see that's the real jist..

in setting up religious and mystic symbolic puzzles in stone for these new emerging civilizations we would create...
so that these symbols may spark fires in their imagination.. in order for them to 'get the idea' .. and organize themselves in such a manner as to reach the level of LIGHT that we would have reached.

soul refinement.... the main goal for these new planets we would create.
in order to produce nodes / packets / brothers of experience and wisdom to join us as well and help us create even more.

exponentially.

great post OP.. star and flag i wonder about this often.
that there are others out there going through what we're going through...
maybe with a different amount of planetary human races...
maybe with only ONE race..
different experiments to 'grow proper souls'...

if we had the capability to do so .. with the proper screening methods to only allow beautiful refined souls to join us...
we would be in the wrong not to do so as well!

-

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Ok, so what you are saying is, non-scholars are taking myths and trying to pass them off as truth?

That makes it sound like I'm saying Sitchin and the like are lying. Instead, I think they are sincere but misinterpreting the data.

Am I to assume that you know ever bit of research that has been done to make that statement? Are you a scholar? What research have you done? Or are you just making a blanket statement?

Here's the thing. The work of Sitchin is not support in any way, shape or form by the work of mainstream researchers. His theories do not add up and have been shown to be wrong time and again.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Rex, read the bagavadgita and the Ramayanha. They have flying discs that the gods flew in. They have accurately described nuclear explosions, and they have space travel. That is not a misinterpretation, that is fact.

However, I will agree that there are probably no Annunaki. Sitchin sounds like he adding more to the mythos than there actually is.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yes.

They have other races. But this is the first race where we are born to master our reality supassing all the ones before. In other words all the previous lives and previous existences has manifested on this world. So many races have come to this planet to play a role in the law of one.

The Annunaki means those that fell from the skies. So it involves many races. They are the races that are in control and responsiblity of this galaxy. Their homeworld is like a star system that has a orbit that passes through many star systems close to us.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Rex, read the bagavadgita and the Ramayanha. They have flying discs that the gods flew in. They have accurately described nuclear explosions, and they have space travel. That is not a misinterpretation, that is fact.

Where the misinterpretation comes in is attributing the events in the stories to aliens or the weapons to modern analogies.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Great topic, while some may have an idea of my preset default stance on this issue. I enjoy discussions on this subject matter in the context the thread here presents.

Keep in mind that what follows is my personal opinion & or beliefs. And my general participation in this forum is limited. So, do I think "the Annunaki", "created humans else where"?

No.
The An nu naki did not, but may have transplanted our ancestors else where.

The old story from the bible talks of Eden, as where man was created. If going by a religious record. Other nationalities and cultures have their own creation myths and legends. Which are records of their ancestors history, whom are our progenitors.

For example, the ancestors on my mothers side of the family are of Scandinavian decent. My father Lebanese, those two cultures are very different with drastic historical differences. Interesting combination I know, only in America right.

Exactly. lol

Now I have no trouble entertaining the idea of life else where. I try to maintain an open mind on all things. How ever, that doesn't reflect my personal beliefs.

As to the possibility of other non "human" intelligent sentient beings existing, I do not doubt. It would be ignorant to do so, even by mear mathimatical chances.

Hope to see some continued discussion on the subject and see where it leads.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
That was a long time ago and one would assume after 450,000 years they would progress scientifically...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Great topic, while some may have an idea of my preset default stance on this issue. I enjoy discussions on this subject matter in the context the thread here presents.

Keep in mind that what follows is my personal opinion & or beliefs. And my general participation in this forum is limited. So, do I think "the Annunaki", "created humans else where"?

No.
The An nu naki did not, but may have transplanted our ancestors else where.

The old story from the bible talks of Eden, as where man was created. If going by a religious record. Other nationalities and cultures have their own creation myths and legends. Which are records of their ancestors history, whom are our progenitors.

For example, the ancestors on my mothers side of the family are of Scandinavian decent. My father Lebanese, those two cultures are very different with drastic historical differences. Interesting combination I know, only in America right.

Exactly. lol

Now I have no trouble entertaining the idea of life else where. I try to maintain an open mind on all things. How ever, that doesn't reflect my personal beliefs.

As to the possibility of other non "human" intelligent sentient beings existing, I do not doubt. It would be ignorant to do so, even by mear mathimatical chances.

Hope to see some continued discussion on the subject and see where it leads.

If your going to formulate an opinion of stating no. i would strongly state so.

The makers of this reality is bascially " the one". They are beings in many dimensions and many have all have been involved with this planet.

The 6th and 7th density beings are the highest consciousness that includes all the mental, physical, spiritual, conscious, unconcious and subconscious powers into one. The ascension of this planet was to create a uniform human race that has the DNA of all the main racial groups of E.Ts within our genome. This DNA is now starting to open up. The fallen ones have created beings elsewhere, but they have not created Humans like us in this way.

So your right and wrong in saying a blunt no. They have created life forms all over the place. It is only natural to do so.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Do you think the annunaki also created humans elsewhere in the universe? Because I was thinking maybe if they did that explain why there are other humans elsewhere in our universe. Maybe they also explore other planets and looked for Gold there

I would have to say a big probably. I mean, we know they came here and made us, so it stands to intelligent reason that they went to other worlds too. By the way, don't pay any mind to those who say there was no Annunaki, they are real alright.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join