It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alex Collier lecture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Another interesting lecture given by Alex. He's gained a lot of weight since his last one. But that's a different story.

As for his idea of looking towards the positive.... i believe it to be true. There are countless physical examples.

1) Positively/Negatively looking at sickness. Some people worry themselves sick and others with posite attitude come out of sickness (placeebo)

2) Those who set goals and only look to achieve them seem to overcome impossible obstacles.

3) The most basic and physical example i can think of is a motorcycle (or bicycle). Go read any manual and they say focus on looking ahead where you want to go, especially in turns.

Anyways what he's saying is just that, focus on the positive and that's where you'll go. Again just my OPINION.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well, its official. Ufology as finally become a religion. If anyone believes Alex Collier's bull, you have been indoctrinated into his religious cult.

Metaphysical alien gods are coming in the next interview.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
HEAVEN"S GATE MARK II

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Well, its official. Ufology as finally become a religion. If anyone believes Alex Collier's bull, you have been indoctrinated into his religious cult.

Metaphysical alien gods are coming in the next interview.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Pathos]

Hmm a cult.. I think we are breaking away from a cult. The cult of lies that the United states feeds you. You speak of us believing in Collier's bull makes us part of his religious cult, but what does that make you when you believe NASA, the main stream media, and the people you call your government?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I am with you on the projecting love. I've told this story before but it warrants repeating. I was warned in 1998, by a 6'6" mayan warrior, before I knew very much about TPB and 2012, that the biggest fear of those "who are going to be responsible for millions of dead" is that we get in touch with our spiritual sides and project love and faith in a higher power.

We are much more powerful than we know. We can defeat the coming evil. They are depending on fear, hatred and chaos to rip us apart and kill one another. We can't let this happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicaviv

I was thinking last night the same thing - perhaps one way us humans work is with an interesting token called "money".

Hear me out...

You collect $1 representing every human living on this planet (around 6.6 billion ATM) - and you put that into some kind of international money fund that once that total is raised - it would be an 'offering' to ETs to spend that money on our behalf to fix whatever problem they think needs fixing 1st.

This would show our commitment as a human race to be open to contact and HELP from these positive ETs. It would also generate PUBLICITY for the cause, it would also help bridge the gap between MANY people of the world.

Anyway that is my idea - I've offered it to the universe - let's hope someone can put something like this together.

Peace!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What the elite New World Order does not want is for the human beings to

escape from this Earth sector with their soul memories in tact. One way is to

have everyone think positive thoughts over a period of time but the NWO knows

this will never happen with 7,000,000,000 people on this Earth with the NWO

intentionally creating evil and Chaos.

The other way is to escape the grid and soul capture system set in place by

the alien controllers or overseers. Your question will be how might that

happen and where is the escape route? Follow the Secret Path. O^Y^O

[edit on 21-9-2009 by amari]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry guys but this dude is a master story-teller. In part 16 towards the end of his 1994 video as I remember he says over 3,000 kids in the county I live in were abducted. His numbers were wrong and the county I live in has barely any "abduction" incidents that included children. I swear he just closed his eyes and pointed a finger on the map of the U.S. and included it in his crazy story. His eyes goes nuts when he speaks and its so obvious he is bull#ting his "facts" as he is speaking.

Open your eyes a little bit. I hate to be a skeptic but this guy is a fool. Stop drooling over him and his silly lectures because I am them most positive he is making up half of what he says. Do your research, write down what he says and look it up because you'll see what I'm talking about.

All his core themes overlap each other and conclude to philosophies about mankind. Its obvious our goverment is corrupt and swine flu vaccine destroying your DNA? Give me a break! HA, do any of you know what vaccines do with your immune system? Your anti-bodies replicate a micro-sample of the virus DNA so your immune system has a copy of it so you're protected. What does a vaccine and dna have to do with each other? Swine flu isn't a retrovirus unlike HIV which goes into your DNA and tells your mRNA to do other functions. Stop falling for his nonsense because this stuff isn't true.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My eyes tend to glaze over when these new agers who claim to be in contact with x alien species who are telling them to love everyone and recycle toilet paper. Where the hell do these people come from? This talk was basically a long motivational speech peppered with peace and love and a healthy dose of scare mongering.

However, I will star and flag it, as I know most people aren't as cycnical as myself, and will probably get a lot more from this video than I did.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

No thank you, I'm not good at these things, but I would participate.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Would that be a federal reserve note? I am listening to his lecture right now what makes him qualified in this field is he an abductee or insider or what?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is the best lecture I've ever heard on any website, television program, college campus, bar, you name it. THIS IS THE STORY IVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS AND ITS SUDDENLY COMING TOGETHER.

Those of us who have come to ATS genuinely looking for answers because we know something is happening, have been lead here whether we know it or not. Alex said the andromedans have been working behind the scenes, subtly providing us nudges both through the physical and spiritual worlds. The andromedans have been faced with tyranny in the future and they have come back to this time to help us fight it but they can not do it for us, we have to manifest the desire and implement the plan and they will meet us half way.

I suddenly feel like I could write for hours. It is flooding in like a tidal wave but I have to be up in a few hours for work so I am going to try to give a few examples from my life that have helped me realize that this man is speaking the gospel truth and time is running out.

A couple of things really hit home. First let me say that I had always thought that the "aliens" were going to land on the steps of the capitols around the world and welcome us humans into the galaxy. Now I know that can;t happen because our governments have been taken over.

Our salvation depends on individual epiphanies coming together to form a new way of thinking. One of the things that really struck me is that human DNA has been damaged and it prevents our spiritual growth because we cannot remember and benefit from our past lives. I used to be very skeptical about past lives. As a christian it certainly does not fit in the doctorine but that didn't bother me as much as needing proof to believe something so outlandish. We are being given hints.

Two years ago I was driving with my wife. I was in the passenger seat looking out of the window completely wide awake. As i looked down a hill in Occoquon, Virginia, I saw a scene in a flash of a second. Although it lasted a fraction of a second, I was able to EXPERIENCE details that would have taken ten minutes of living through to be able to recount in such exquisite detail.

I was looking at myself as a ghost in a Union officers blue coat. It was a cold fall rain. I could smell manure and the unmistakeable aroma of decaying leaves. I was watching myself, watch my wife attending my funeral. My wife was wearing a black dress and a black veil. Although I could not see her face, I knew exactly that it was the first love of my life, a woman I will call Sally for reasons that are not important. I felt the sorrow she was feeling. Mind you, this happened in a blink of an eye and nothing like this has ever happened in my life. I not only felt her pain, I felt an enormous sense of gratitude that I had lived long enough to experience a very powerful and genuine love from another human being.

Although the casket was closed, I knew instantly that it was my body in the casket having died in the war. I also realized that I am not my body, It was a vehicle lent to me to participate in another round of spiritual growth on this planet that I must have planned in advance to spend with Sally.

Just last week I was contacted for the first conversation Ive had with Sally in 25 years. The circumstances of our break up were tragic and misguided. I am now married to another woman to whom I am completely devoted and have fathered four children with. The other example I am trying to bring from Alex's lecture is that he said "The pain we carry in this life is due to the love we hold back."

That line, more than any other, has got me writing when I know I have to be up in four hours to go to work but feel I must convey some of this to you my fellow ATSers.

When I saw the email from Sally in my inbox, my heart started racing and my face became flush. I started crying and I could not understand what was happening or ever having such a powerfully emotional response to three words "Hello = Sally Smith" After a couple short emails, I was able to get myself together enough after three days to speak to her.

To say it had been like no time had passed would be a cliche. We know there is no profit for either of us staying in regular contact due to our current responsibilities but the experience changed me for the better. I had denied the love I had stifled for 25 years. Now, just like at my funeral in 1865, I can cherish the idea that I was again able to feel the love of another human being. That is the meaning of spiritual growth.

I feel I have been nudged in some kind of spiritually divine way that Alex is saying has come from the andromedans. I have so many other examples but if I don't go to bed, Im going to regret it.

The last example I want to make is a that he said the andromedans will only come and help us if we begin to visualize what post contact earth will look like if they were to come down and help us. I tried to start the very same thread a few weeks ago but got very few bites. Maybe this time, it may catch.

We have to, first as individuals, then as groups, visualize a new way of governing. There is no better place than this site to start coming up with the new paradigm. Please forgive spellign errors

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Richard Dolan stole the stage - As usual:

www.ustream.tv...

He is a real researcher. One of the best.

Only someone with less than one neuron would dispute this. Unfortunately, there seem to be people with less than one neuron, and they also lap up the drivel that conmen like Collier dish up. Is he working disinfo for some gov. program, or is he just a loser craving attention? In the end, it doesn't matter much: people with more than one neuron can see right through Collier's nonsense, shake their heads at the gullibility of the simple minded, and then go watch Dolan and Vallee videos, and more importantly, read their books, to get some actual information.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Does anybody know what happened at Dulce that these individuals wish not to speak about? Alex goes as far to say women and children were involved and were being used as a natural resource, that is the most disturbing thing I have heard in a long time.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think I got more out of reading this thread than watching those lectures.
thanks, ATSer's.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa

Only someone with less than one neuron would dispute this. Unfortunately, there seem to be people with less than one neuron, and they also lap up the drivel that conmen like Collier dish up. Is he working disinfo for some gov. program, or is he just a loser craving attention? In the end, it doesn't matter much: people with more than one neuron can see right through Collier's nonsense, shake their heads at the gullibility of the simple minded, and then go watch Dolan and Vallee videos, and more importantly, read their books, to get some actual information.

And yet you dispute nothing, and give no reasons why you think he is a conman. Only accusations without merit.

And then in reaction to the fact you have no real substance to your position, you label anyone whom disagrees as "people with less than one neuron" which is actually impossible.

Every human being has billions of neurons - FACT.

Rather than presenting fail, could you please at least point out specifics and elaborate on why you think they are (disinfo/misinfo/cons) and explain your point of view?

The name calling and crap talking without backing it up is getting really old. And tiresome.

How about we be mature and actually explain why we think the way we do?

Im not going to take your word for it, I need a explanation first.

I don't necessarily believe anything anyone says. The video was entertaining and I enjoyed it. Of course the guy says things that cannot be proven.

Im not going to just "BELIEVE" and im not going to talk crap on him.

I do not know if hes right or not. So why should I go around spewing bile or blind praise?

I would hate to curse someone who tells me the truth.
And I would hate to praise someone who misleads me.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
13,000 views in so few days sounds like a momentous achievement in cyberland eh?!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I never heard of this guy until I saw this thread the other day. I listened to the entire video. I do believe there are ETs and could buy that there are non-human craft in the area. Aside from that, I don't really have an opinion on what might be or is in regard to UFOs and aliens.
That said, I agree with most of what Mr Collier said. What I'd like to know is, how I can get in touch with an Andromedan (?) for some mentoring. If he had told me that I'd have given him two thumbs up. Unfortunately, I too am somewhat jaded. I'd like a guy with benevolent alien friends to help me out. Stop bogarting the aliens!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
alex is always interesting to watch
not much new stuff though
that ustream is crap its like watching real player streams from 2000
its like lego block vision
do they cater to dial up or something

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The thing is that it all coming back to you and yourself. All we really need to do is to understand ourself. By doing that we then can understand others and see the picture of universe. All is really simple and logic, be positive and your more or less is done. Always strive to be better, to know more about yourself. Wrote a thread about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join