It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alex Collier lecture

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thanks E1 will do mate

caus I'm just a fool for love

*will report back to you

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
This guys is an embarrassment, and it is idiots like him that ensure the subject remains laughable.

I don't want to dismiss him completely but I don't want to immediately praise him at the same time as so many others have.

I wish he would bring forth some credentials or at least something we could do to further look into this matter rather than fairy tales. Even if these fairy tales are true, he's not bringing enough reason to the table to take it as seriously as a human race. If what he says its true, it could perhaps be the most important discovery of all the time...and yet he's still doing remote interviews out of nowhere.

Just because he throws in logic too doesn't mean what he's telling is true. Logic is also a human skill. On a positive note, I think he makes good points from time to time. For example, he said that when soldiers come home, they are citizens again-so they should think about that before they invade our civil liberties.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by bananasam]

[edit on 21-9-2009 by bananasam]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
thanks for posting this!! alex is one of the last of a dying breed of reputable ufoligists and i enjoy his speeches immensely

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't want to be a debunker but:

Don't put too much stock into what this Alex Colliers say's . Here is some of his predictions from 10years ago and not one has come to pass!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I remember a skinny barefoot guy with some kind of accent, sitting on a hotel room floor, pointing out secret bases on a map. Is he still a 'CIA operative' or did he retire?

Well, it seems the years have been good to Alex. He has changed his tune quite a bit since, though. Either way I agree with the general message he speaks, just still very suspicious of the messenger...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks for the heads up m8!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I go to ustream and i sing up yet when i want to watch the video a messages comes up where i need to fill in my nickname and password I fill in the correct information and i hit enter, again the same message comes i can't see the video.

why?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

This guys is an embarrassment, and it is idiots like him that ensure the subject remains laughable.

Indeed.

And the same could be said about those who spend so much time and effort mocking the subject.

Many of those individuals probably think they are being of benefit to the field.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

Don't let ignorthefacts ruffle your feathers. I don't thinkI have EVER seen a positive uplifting post from that member. It's just what he/she does.

Some people are open to new ideas and some people SAY they are open to new ideas but will shoot them down EVERY single time one is presented.
Now that you know this you will start to see it too. Pay attention to certain members posts. You will be able to cleary see who are agents of dis-info or distraction. By that I do not mean that this person or others are employed by the C.I.A. to subvert our plans or anything. Just peope like you and me who knowingly or unknowingly do not embrace anything they don't already know.

Moving right along, I found Alex's speech uplifting as always and it really helped to further cement this knowledge and understanding into my world view. Have you ever stepped back sometimes and really examined your beliefs/knowledge and realized that you are so far removed from most people's worldview that you almost feel crazy? Do you start to question all of this 'stuff' and entertain the notion that maybe it is all just B.S. and the sleeping masses were right after all?
Well, I do. and it is speeches like this by men like this that make me realize that it is not all just 'fantasy' and this is all VERY real and should be taken VERY seriously.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Wow, ATS is fixed !

Im listening now, funny he talks about huge space ships just as I started reading about 'strange lights during shuttle launch' kind of freaked me out for just one second..

' Care '

p.s. Collier just said the swine flu vaccine will permently ruin our DNA structure !??
World has tilted....

[edit on 20/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

could you list more of the points he makes.. i can't hear the audio.
what about the ships/? thnx
-

He say :

Disclosure will probably come from China or India .
Cassini activity has been classified do to huge MotherShip activity.
At the southpole, there is an 20mile long Craft/structure (?) that is stationary. (Filmed and docomunted he say)
There are smaller ships coming and going from this ship/structure.
There is an planet sized structure incoming and will be visible some time next year...

Well, there is more, but , it is spooky if you heard Greer say that Mr.Obama is running out of time to join the Disclosure...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Would it kill them to edit the video before uploading it? I mean really. It takes all of 30 seconds to lob off the excess parts and save it out before uploading.

I'm now 10 minutes in and nothing has happened. No one is speaking it's just video of the backs of heads and people getting up and moving around and sitting back down. I like listening to Alex Collier's presentations but this is amateur hour over here.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
Would it kill them to edit the video before uploading it? I mean really. It takes all of 30 seconds to lob off the excess parts and save it out before uploading.

I'm now 10 minutes in and nothing has happened. No one is speaking it's just video of the backs of heads and people getting up and moving around and sitting back down. I like listening to Alex Collier's presentations but this is amateur hour over here.

lol It's irritating me too, everyone should skip to 15 minutes into the vid thats when it starts. No one wants to hear bill or kerry ramble about nothing...

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

[edit on 21/9/09 by Twisted-Inside-Out]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Excellent. Star and flag.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I found this very interesting as I do most extraterrestrial topics.

Maybe we should start another tread discussing what he has asked?

* How would we communicate with them?

* How could they appear in a way that would not frighten people?

* If they told us how to fix our energy problem, how would we work together to get it done..Ect

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes, skip the first 15 minutes. I am noticing that trend in these videos. Does anyone have the link to the Greer portion, or other speakers?

I thought this video was very interesting, but I wish he would have actually answered people's questions more, rather than keeping his message completely inspirational. It is hard to figure out how to go from where we are now, into having a holographic society. He could have been more helpful.

His alien friend wants us to know that the vaccine will damage our DNA beyond repair. Great. But didn't he have any really good alien advice on what the heck we are supposed to do? I don't consider advice and ideas to be the same as them just bailing us out.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

When I saw the first post about doing this sort of "projection of positive thoughts" (I'm not sure what else to call it) I sort of chuckled to myself because it sounded similiar to the same thing I do. I visualize a bright light full of positive thoughts and emotions streaming upward and then spreading outward as far as my mind will allow.

Then I saw the other posts and it gave me a real warm and fuzzy feeling to know that I am not the only one that does this....Thanks for posting guys, you truly made my day.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

His whole purpose with this mentor thing is to not anwser questions, his intent is to give you just enough so you will research on your own, its what most of those guys do.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicaviv

That is a very good idea!
I would say do it and post a link here if you want.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I find his message laughable.
You can't change the world by doing nothing but giving good thoughts.
Wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which happens first.
I just made a thread that was inspired by this one so I thought i would link it here if you guys want to try your luck.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the record I like Alex as a human being so this is not a hate Alex post.
I am just disturbed at his message.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I am not defending Alex here, but his lecture does not boil down to send out love and positive vibes.
He practically says we must take a stand and take responsibility for ourselves.
Please watch it again and read between the lines. If you see whats there you will understand why he just doesnt say it out loud. He'll be gone in a hartbeat without us ever knowing what happened to him

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow cool. I was at this conference. I'm the guy asking Alex about the Paah-Taal, also known as the Founders. Damn I was so happy to be there, And Jordan Maxwell was just so cool to be around.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join