It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alex Collier lecture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Brought to my attention by Derpif's thread on the live stream Thread

I thought it deserved it's own thread

A new Alex Collier lecture, only hours old, taken from the Awake & Aware conference by Project Camelot.

Enjoy!

Alex Collier lecture

Be sure to check out the other lectures!!

For example this interesting lecture by Mr. Dean
Dean Lecture

[edit on 20/9/09 by locster]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Been watching this conference non-stop, its been brilliant and am so thankful for this grassroots disclosure, we can no longer expect it to come from our government. It's coming from people like this and they definitely need more support. In fact, I don't think I would even trust any sort of disclosure from the government the more I think upon it.

Alex's speech was VERY empowering, he was on his A game today.

Hope more tune in!

Be In Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wow, ATS is fixed !

Im listening now, funny he talks about huge space ships just as I started reading about 'strange lights during shuttle launch' kind of freaked me out for just one second..

' Care '

p.s. Collier just said the swine flu vaccine will permently ruin our DNA structure !??
World has tilted....

[edit on 20/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Wow, ATS is fixed !

Im listening now, funny he talks about huge space ships just as I started reading about 'strange lights during shuttle launch' kind of freaked me out for just one second..

' Care '

p.s. Collier just said the swine flu vaccine will permently ruin our DNA structure !??
World has tilted....

[edit on 20/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

could you list more of the points he makes.. i can't hear the audio.
what about the ships/? thnx

-

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Some of the points are;

Dont take the vaccin, it destroys your dna beyond repair.

Take responsibility as a person.

Goverments are never going to disclose, we need to do it ourselves.

We need to start the holographic thinking instead of the pyramid thinking.

We need to stop competing, and start working together.

We need to be open to getting mentored.

We need to get together and talk, work this out.

We need to search the truth, not expect it to be handed on a platter.

Don't direct your attention to the bad things, it feeds them. we need to direct our attention to solving this problem.

There are a lot more, this is just what i could come up with real quick.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It is eerie the synchronicities I have been experiencing in recent times with many of these speakers (Collier, Wilcock, Greer, etc.) whose advice is to stop feeding into the fear the "behind the scenes" cabal is propegating into the system via their puppets in the gov and MSM...I went from initially being FURIOUS and lashing out at these entities, to realizing that I was adding TO their power in doing so. Then I stepped back, and intuitively decided to disconnect from their game. I am now focusing on continuing to educate myself, but to also simultaniously project into the field positivity, love and healing toward humanity and this planet. I know I will likely get ridiculed for that, but that is okay, I am content with seeing this world become a better place, if even within my imagination. Bless these folks who are up there trying to get this message out to the masses, and bless all of you who are focusing on peace and unity.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It because deep down we know this stuff.

Those who ridicule are just entertaining their brainwashing.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Glad to hear there's at least one more.

I used to go to bed at night and lay there thinking about how badly we are all screwed. It is easy to get overwhelmed and depressed. Sometime I would lay there for hours playing out all sorts of doomsday scenarios.

Now, I just lay there projecting love into the universe. As you said, It sounds crazy but what is the alternative? I picture my brain hooked up to a giant radio tower which is miles tall and I broadcast out a frequency of love and peace. I need some help though. Join in with me everyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.
I love to listen to his lectures.
Very profound if you really try to listen.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I hate to be begging for flags, but i would appreciate if you flag this thread when you like it, so more people can see this important lecture and it doesn't get burried in the list of threads.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this

Stared and flaged

Part way through and yes he is on his A game......

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thank you friend! i was watching it live, but my girlfriend interrupted me and she made me choose between her and alex lol

thanks again,

-brandon

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thanks again Alex - we love you man!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I am glad he Addressed the issue brought up by Greer and Kerry Cassidy regarding there being No Hostile ET's. He didn't outright name names, but it was very clear as to what he was refering to.

I think he said "Its just incredibly irresponsible"

Be In Peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

thanks for sharing this..

hugs for you and all

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
It is eerie the synchronicities I have been experiencing in recent times with many of these speakers (Collier, Wilcock, Greer, etc.) whose advice is to stop feeding into the fear the "behind the scenes" cabal is propegating into the system via their puppets in the gov and MSM...I went from initially being FURIOUS and lashing out at these entities, to realizing that I was adding TO their power in doing so. Then I stepped back, and intuitively decided to disconnect from their game. I am now focusing on continuing to educate myself, but to also simultaniously project into the field positivity, love and healing toward humanity and this planet. I know I will likely get ridiculed for that, but that is okay, I am content with seeing this world become a better place, if even within my imagination. Bless these folks who are up there trying to get this message out to the masses, and bless all of you who are focusing on peace and unity.

i went through the same process

thanks for being you.

namaste

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't normally post. But thought this important. Some of you guys have probably got them.

These maybe some of the ships out there! Ummm...how do I upload an image from my harddrive?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Good talk. He mirrors a lot of the points Mary Elizabeth Croft mentions. A lot of good hopeful stuff here. Not sure how accurate his info or "contacts" are but it's still good food for thought.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If you haven't watched this, I HIGHLY recommend it. Alex Collier doesn't speak very often anymore, but it is great to see him speaking again.

Thanks for posting this...S & F for u!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That was an awesome video, I watched all of it and i'm watching the one by George Green right now. Some important points I heard in the lecture were:

1) A planetary object (friendly) is approaching earth from Saturn. It will be able to be seen by us sometime (Sometime being the key word) next year.

2) The declaration of Independence was written by divine providence.

3) We live in a pyramid society, while the extraterrestrials live in a holographic society.

4) Humans have broken DNA, when our DNA is repaired (Which he claims the Andromedans are able to do) we will be able to remember our past lives and continue to do so.

5) Our government got screwed over by bad aliens and since they can't beat them, they joined them.

6) Humans are considered loyalty to the benevolent aliens and we are highly looked upon by them for our ideas and ability to make our ideas into substance.

7) The world wont end in 2012, but major earth changes will happen that will challenge our way of life.

At the end there was a guy who asked Colier a question and he asked "You talked about a planetary object that is coming 22 degrees from uranus" he was being serious, but I laughed really loud. Alex quickly corrected him, but I found it hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join