It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two light spheres appear during the movie "Broken Arrow"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hi, I have noticed two light spheres during the movie "Broken Arrow", what do you think about it?

Video:

www.youtube.com...

img268.imageshack.us...

img242.imageshack.us...

img201.imageshack.us...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Gday Mario, I like this film, seen it a few times, had not noticed this before....Nice find mate.

Can you tell me whatis going on in the boxes to the left in your images?? i see the 'orbs' or lights, i just dont understand the distortion goin on, anyway S&F to get more notice on here...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It's the set of a movie, there could be all sorts of things flying about including the following.....

Pigeons?

Tandem joyflight?

Balloons?

Helicopters?

Seriously, it's nothing more than an editing and continuity problem. They probably filmed the entire scene not knowing there were pigeons flying about above them. Or tourist helicopters watching the movie be made.......anything really.

Sorry, I believe in aliens and secret experimental government inventions but in this case methinks people are seeing WAY to much that is not there.

[edit on 20/9/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

Excellent find!

There have been many cases where UFOs have appeared in movies, I guess you've found another one. Good eye.

But you know the believers will just come in here and say it is balloons or come up with some other way to dismiss them - and most will do so whilst avoiding doing any research into the production of the film.

Most will never actually identify the objects, and many will invoke Occam's razor; see below for example:

"Ummm Okay.... What is more likely that the objects are - a couple of silver balloons or super-advanced Aliens from another world who traveled here in a flying saucer?... Just pretend you aren't stupid for a second okay because then you'll see that Occam's Razor says it is would be balloons "

Having settled on balloons or some other non-investigated and non-researched conclusion the believers will they ignore every other possibilities, insult and chide anyone who speculates on the identity of the objects as being anything other than the balllons, etc that they believe Occam's Razor has deemed them to be.

Just watch - They'll chide and insult.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
well it very well could be none of the above in the video and be a more classical UFO scenario.

However, so could a lot of dots on the sky so it's all fair game.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I disagreed but I am not chiding or insulting

But I do see your point, there is no need to take this to a level that involves chides and insults. A mere discussion and debate is all that is required and hoped for

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Why would believers say it's balloons?

Anyway, filming locations:

www.imdb.com...

The scene where we see the UFO's was filmed in Montana

The climax to the action-filled movie portrays several stunning escapades aboard a train. The 150-person crew for Broken Arrow spent six weeks near Lewistown, Montana in the summer of 1995 to film the train sequences. Forty miles of track on the privately-owned Central Montana Railroad were used for filming, and the movie company used CMR engines and cars. Some of the more dangerous scenes were filmed here including helicopter action shots, gunfire, high falls, and special effects.

montanakids.com...

[edit on 20/9/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Very beautiful words! thank you so much!....these words are been very important for me because, referring to some comments done in other threads that I posted, I had almost decided to not post this kind of sightings reports but it wasn't the right decision to take in duty to the people that are and were interested to these cases, so in this time if you note in this thread I don't add a my opinion about this sighting because in many cases my words were taken like illusions but I can ensure that before reporting something I watch the case in the better way in the duty of people that believe and study in the ufology field.

Originally posted by Kryties

I disagreed but I am not chiding or insulting

But I do see your point, there is no need to take this to a level that involves chides and insults. A mere discussion and debate is all that is required and hoped for

I want to premise that I like how discussion is been treated in this thread and I would like that in the future topics are discussed like was done in this thread where all kinds of comment are accepted but without chiding or insulting.
What Exuberant1 have said is relative for example to other comments that you can verify in other threads that I posted and if you didn't see some of these threads you can find them in the following link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you can find another of this kind of reporting that isn't mine but I appreciated very much that is in the following link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The aim if I suggest you these threads is because you will note how many comments are inappropriate in these kind of sightings reports for resolving the relative cases.

However thanks to all for taking part to this discussion!

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Let me propose just a mundane posibility: lens flare (internal reflection).

You can see that the sun hit the lens, because of other obviously lens flare in the lower left part of the image. And when the sun hit the lens, various lens flares can occur, even not quite logical ones.

Here is one of my older examples of lens flare, look for the speedy bright orb appearing to go on the sky above the distant building:

static frame, marked with red arrow:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d44b00404da1.jpg[/atsimg]

animated sequence with full frame:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4051cf45c9c0.gif[/atsimg]

here is a more detailed look, when is more obviously what it is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad2ee7411213.gif[/atsimg]

note:in the original uncompressed file, the orb appear more visible.

just a possibility.

[edit on 20/9/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks Mario Maisto, I like going to the movies.
Those pilots like the spotlight.

And good find depthoffield and way of showing the action.
ED:
Did the kugelblitz move in the direction of the tail, I'll view this again.

Yes, the Foo tail is to the left and they move to the left.

Yes, the Foo tail is to the left and they move to the left.
The theory of the wireless power using charges in the air
has the electrical charges in the air going into the craft
electrical system or antenna as it were. Some how the whole
thing moves with close by surrounding air illuminating.

[edit on 9/21/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

Hi depthoffield, your comment is very interesting and I have taken in consideration the reflex hypothesis but what makes me to decide that they aren't reflexes is the image "c":

where I have noticed that the sphere is half covered by the flame during the relative crossing of the flame so the objects are real.

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Good explanation! Thank you so much for your interest and participation to these kind of reports!

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Mario Maisto]

top topics

join