It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for you all on UFOs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If you believe in aliens "visiting" in UFOs, how do you think they pass the miles so quickly? Time travel, worm holes, bending gravity...?

another possibility raised before is that they don't have to do that - they have bases on the earth. Do you think that is the case?

I am curious as to the thoughts of our members here.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
High-Tech space crafts�UFOs�, or what ever, I got different theories one of them could be:
If they move very close the speed of light the space (distance) gets smaller because time beginning to not exist and with less time you r distances get smaller. So I assume you don�t have to travel faster than light to reach Huge distances in shorter time... If you travel Faster than Light you may be Lost Forever...

They could have Base on Mars and the moon... If I only had one of those spacecrafts

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't know. But I'm going to say it's a combination of time manipulation and much intelligent work on physical studies...such as gravity and physics. And I'm sure that their physical reality goes beyond our physical reality. Theirs goes into spiritual existence as though it were natural to flip from one and the other.

I've had experiences in time manipulation. There are different types of 'time" everywhere!

Imagine it like this. An hour goes by and you have nothing to do. That hour is dragging by, it seems like 5 hours.
Another time, you are so immersed in a subject and it seems like you've spent an hour because of all the depths you went through. You look up at the clock and see only ten minutes have passed.

[Edited on 5/15/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I can guess....or tell you my PERSONAL ideas on the subject......BUT the fact remains that ALIEN is also a word used as UNKNOWN........hence alien to us......
(I do think they have bases on Earth & the moon, MAYBE on Mars)
As far as distance travel, I am sold on the theorys put forth in Carl Sagan's EXCELLANT novell....'CONTACT'...(WAY WAY better than the movie) ..where the charectors in the book find themselves traveling through wormholes wich cut distance and time into moments.
This book should be on your MUST READ list if you really enjoy the investigation of the UFO phenomena.

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
When you are tucked saftly inside a gravity effecting magnetic field you can travel very fast without friction.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Anyone ever concider that they might not travel in this universe, but in an alternate reality? Could explain the sudden disappearing of crafts and reappearing.

new topics

top topics

join