It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have YOU done?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I ask this, because I am guilty of being complicit. I have followed their plans, and so have you.

We sit here, day in and day out, on the internet, complaining of all of their wrong doings.

We all agree we are being wronged. We all agree we need change. But we are all waiting for others to be the change.

We complain, and yet we follow. We work for them. We pay them our taxes. We buy their products. We watch their shows.

With all the complaining about the NWO, Illuminati, whatever you wish to call it, we get very little done.

I am no better than you. I have done nothing in 'the real world' to stop them, or to even hamper their plans in any way. But I hope, for the sake of our future, that there are those that have.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A COLONEL YELLED "CHARGE" AND LEPT FROM THE TRENCHES. GLORIOUSLY AND HEROICALLY HE RAN TOWARDS THE ENEMY LINES, AND TURNED TO INSPIRE HIS MEN FOR THE FINAL ASSAULT. NO ONE WAS THERE... THEY WERE STILL IN THE TRENCHES. THE ENEMY CHEERED HIM AS HE APPROACHED, AND ALLOWED HIM TO INDIGNANTLY RETREAT BACK TO HIS TRENCHES.
I'M AFRAID OUR GOVERNMENT WOULDN'T BE SO CHARITABLE WITH ANY ACTIVITY AT THIS POINT OUTSIDE OF PEACEFUL PROTESTATIONS. ASIDE FROM WRITING OUR REPRESENTATIVES, PARTICIPATING IN CIVIL PROTESTS, GATHERING PETITIONS, AND ALERTING MY NEIGHBORS TO THE THREATS... NOT MUCH I CAN DO AT THIS POINT.
ALL THAT SAID, I AM PREPARING FOR A MORE ACTIVE AND ENTHUSIASTIC RESPONSE WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE. IT'S LIKE THUMPING A MELON... IS IT RIPE YET?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vilkata

i'd like some suggestions.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
www.ksfy.com...

I said we should fight the new world order and all I got was lied about and thrown in jail. Currently on probation for 6 months from a plea deal as there was no evidence to support the claims.

That being said, this is what happens to those of us who stick our heads up too high.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The system is designed to fulfill the greed of the few while enslaving the many.

The only thing that will create a new world is a extinction event.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What did i do?
Well, i live. And am enjoying the ride so far.
What i didn't do?
I did not call to kill anybody, nor did i kill anybody,for any purpose - including fighting current elite just to get them replaced by another elite doing the same, if not worse.
Greed is built in in all of us. It is PERSONAL fight on every individual in himself, not some utopian revolution. You think that by looking into abyss and doing nasty things to people who do nasty things now, you will make something better? Well - guess what, abyss will look into you too. Be responsible for yourself first.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vilkata
I ask this, because I am guilty of being complicit. I have followed their plans, and so have you.

We sit here, day in and day out, on the internet, complaining of all of their wrong doings.

We all agree we are being wronged. We all agree we need change. But we are all waiting for others to be the change.

We complain, and yet we follow. We work for them. We pay them our taxes. We buy their products. We watch their shows.

With all the complaining about the NWO, Illuminati, whatever you wish to call it, we get very little done.

I am no better than you. I have done nothing in 'the real world' to stop them, or to even hamper their plans in any way. But I hope, for the sake of our future, that there are those that have.

It seems that around here all this NWO nonsense is accepted as a given.

Has anyone got any substantive proof of any such organisation or plan? Circumstantial evidence and crackpot hypothesis aside, i've seen nothing.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

Has anyone got any substantive proof of any such organisation or plan? Circumstantial evidence and crackpot hypothesis aside, i've seen nothing.

You dont sound like you seriously will consider their existence, but I will make an attempt anyway (most likely you will think its crackpot evidence):

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

This is absolutely not the only thing out there, but I dont wish to do your job for you. If this interests you, there is plenty of more information to find on your own.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by phoenix103

You dont sound like you seriously will consider their existence, but I will make an attempt anyway (most likely you will think its crackpot evidence):

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

This is absolutely not the only thing out there, but I dont wish to do your job for you. If this interests you, there is plenty of more information to find on your own.

Perhaps understandably i set a high threshold of proof for claims such as NWO conspiracy theories. My default position is of scepticism mistrust on the basis that i cannot know the person making the claim, their background, state of mind, skillsets and even their mental health condition (and lets be honest, that has some bearing on the conspiracy theory community).

That said, I am prepared to objectively review evidence offered up as proof. You have done so and I will read the document you have linked to.

Having initially read the security chapter my initial thoughts are this plays into the type of language and confessional narrative that people are looking for. Most documents would not be so explicit in this regard so i have my doubts. In addition, it being "passed on by persons unknown" etc sounds convenient, no provenance.

This is the type of reason i do not conduct my own "reseach" into subjects such as these, i would anticipate that those who firmly believe in the NWO would have their own basis for beliving it and be able to point out that to the rest of us.

Back to reading the document..

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Thank you for reading it. The document is 30 years old. Look at the world now and tell me its not exactly what the document describes as the end goal. That alone is interesting.

I dont think any real evidence of their existence exist because then it would be impossible for them to exist. People are taught that the highest power is the governments. That wouldnt work if there was evidence of the contrary.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

COMING HERE AND WONDERING WHY WE BELIEVE IN THE NWO IS LIKE WALKING INTO A BAR AND REALIZING EVERYONE THERE LIKES TO DRINK.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I’m going to play devils advocate here to the solution of how to deal with N.W.O or Illuminate or any other group name you can come up with.

But in doing this, one will run the risk of “their” opinions being pushed in place of one of these “Named Organizations” agenda’s. What do I mean by this? Well everyone has an Opinion on a topic and not all Opinions are the same, even if we don’t belong to these “groups” Take the Health care as an example. People divided! No matter who is correct. I’m sure someone with a low paying or no job who does not have Health care will not side with you in agreeing that Government run Heath care is not a good thing. But I don’t want to get into the specifics of this argument, but will address the same concept that –not everyone agrees to the same thing.

I put a lot of thought into this topic- The topic of doing what’s right for the people and exposing “hidden agendas” . But then the thoughts of-“well who said your ideas/Judgment against a particular issue is right(my ideas)? “ Who you(me) to judge what someone else did or is doing is wrong or needs to be taken to task and dealt with.

This is the main key element- Different Opinions- that’ll make someone want a One world Government and others say its evil etc etc..

So if you don’t mind Pushing your Opinion over someone else’s then the only way to do it(Legally) is you need to take over the Power of Decision makers. That’s the government I’m talking about. The president is one person. He has some power but limited if the Senate and Congress put their foot down.

The N.W.O or any other group have to control the Country, money and decision makers to make their plan work. Without these they only have an idea.

Writing to your congress man and woman about Bills and topics can help, signing petitions do put pressure on them regarding topics, I believe one should not stop doing this.

So we need to take back the power and have control of those we sent to office.

Every House of representative man and woman is in office for 4 years, then they come up for re-election and have to get voted back into office by the people in their district. Here is where the key element starts, in taking back power. The House of Representatives is divided in two. With half coming up for re-election next Oct/Nov 2010 and the other half that was recently elected during the Presidential election last year Nov, will be due for re-elections in 2012.

A Congress man or woman is elected every 6 years. The re-election of these is divided into 1/3’s. With a 3rd coming up for re-election in 2010.

So here’s what has to be done. A Team needs to be set up in each State(to make life easier) to monitor each of their representative in what they doing, what they voting on and what they agreeing to etc etc.

A Web site set up to host this info and expose each Congress person for what he or she is up to (this is where the first part of my reply comes in- who’s to say your opinion of what they doing is wrong because you don’t like it-I’m not talking about the Obvious criminal issues).The web should have links that a person can go to the State they in and would show pictures of each person in Government in that State along with voting records (or no shows to vote) stories comments on issues, press releases of things they have said, Etc

To get “Peoples/Voters” opinion on topics, there can be online voting for your opinion and reading of Bills etc.

Then if the time is right and the relevant elected person is not in line with an idea or Bill. E.g Should the Federal reserve be Audited? This is a big thing and a Serious issue. Lets say the elected person does not think the Fed. Should be audited. Why… now you would have to decide to taken a Campaign against this person when they come up for re-election and get them thrown out because they don’t want transparence. (This is where the dangers come in –deciding who’ll get targeted and for what). Or they can be approached on the topic for comment and pressured to make the right call on the issues or support or not support something.-As long as its what “their” people want.

This is where you’ll need money. A simple web page or free volunteers across the country gathering info and sending letters and e-mails will make little or no impact unless you can get on T.V and radio and expose these people for what they are, right at Election time. Reporting the facts to the people in the area where they getting re-Elected. This is not a Democrat or Republican thing. This is getting the person who’s not in step with basic 101 political decisions in order. A smear Champaign but with no Party Agenda.

Another Hurdle to over come is Complacency with voters themselves. I heard many stories in the past elections where voters would vote across the board for one party. This kind of behavior has to be changed. This is one of the reasons why we have the problems we have.

If a party wants an elected person to play to the tune of that party’s beck & call, they assist that person in getting nominated before another member of the same party. Well there is not too much that can be done about this as it would be behind the scenes events that you and I could not track. But hopefully they can be contained by them being more closely watched in their actions when they in the house.

This is a way for more accountability by the elected officials –but runs the risk of who’s agenda is being pushed on specific topics. One could use the on-line vote on an issue to go off, but in a State with Millions of voters who’s to say they going to all be coming on-line to vote their Opinion? You may have a thousand comments from interested concerned voters and the other few million people are concerned about the issues but don’t get involved.

new topics

top topics

join