It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other paranormal forums/chat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hey all,

I've been coming to ATS for years but haven't posted much. Frankly because I am just not knowledgeable enough to participate usually. But sure do I enjoy the stories, videos and pictures. Lately, I've found that I have read pretty much most of the material around here and was just wondering if anyone could recommend some other awesome websites or forums that deal with the same type of subject matter around here.

I'm looking for anything, the best forums, video sites, picture sites, anecdotal evidence sites, etc for anything UFO, Crypto or Ghost related preferably. I know it's a huge question to answer but I also know how resourceful ATS people are

THANKS ahead of time in bunches

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
you may like this website www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I brows around on Global Research occasionally. And if you are into high strangeness there is always Earth Files.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Temperamental69

I'm not sure, but I cannot believe you've exhausted the immense amount of material here. Why would you look for another site when this one has it all? How can you feel you're not knowledgeable enough to post something when you've gone through it all here?

Just seems strange to me. No, I cannot offer another site for you to look at. Which I believe, is against the T&C here anyway I am not sure. I find this to be a very strange request on your part.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I don't think posting sites with information about paranormal subjects is against T&C. Its helpful research. Other forums might be though. Not sure.

Edit to add:
The info that ends up on ATS has to come from somewhere. If our patrons don't know where to get the goods, then we will never see it.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by dainoyfb]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Profiling the Unexplained and Unexplained Mysteries are two of my favorite sites next to ATS.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
www.inflicted-mindz.darkbb.com

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It is actually against the T&C to advertise competing boards on this board without permission from the owners of ATS.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Advertisement and the fulfillment of a request are two different things, are they not?

If I may, sir: /Sanctuary/

A bit quirky, but it is respectable. I'm actually on a pilgrimage from there to here for search for answers. Hopefully one of you gentlemen will be able to provide me with some of them.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Just like RuneSpider, I recommend Unexplained mysteries and profiling the unexplained. For more reading material you can try the book of thoth and crystalinks. For videos, disclose.tv. For another ufo forum, try open minds forum.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
pretty sure you cannot post other forums here,

honest i wouldnt bother. this is the best place for it. it is the best designed. most secure. AND, you get the best diversity of people here.

There are scientists. celebritys. Phage. Astronaughts! you dont get these people anywhere else.

this site seems to attract great people. and you get the most balanced debates, with so many knowlegable people. and proffesionals.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am a member of David Ickes forum

[link removed]

However I only read and dont post...not sure why as I really should. I tend to read more than post here also.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by BridgETeyes]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Please do not cross post content from other message boards here, as it is against ATS Terms and Conditions:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Thank you.

[edit on September 26th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
To the OP: I have moved this thread to the Paranormal Studies forum. You may want to check out all the threads in this forum, as Im sure there is a lot of quality information for you to read

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Isn't the rule in question 1e section 3 ?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You know- OTHER forums have people from every background going to them as well (ATS is just the same, except larger).

Seeing as posting links are debatable
, here are a few sites that can be found using the site known as google.

One such site is known as Astral Society (the .us site)- it starting to grow, but has many topics that are of similar interests. It deals mostly with astral projection, but also has other interesting stuff in different areas.

crystalinks is also another one, although it is based mostly around articles of information.

and of course the unsolved-mysteries site is pretty good, although it's been a while since I visited there.

The last two are known as astraldynamics (the forum) , and also astralpulse. Astral Pulse offers forums on almost all the same topics.

Finally, it is often good to check other sites for information verification/cross-referencing. Teachers don't tell you to get all your information from ONE book when doing a report

NOTE: All this is done to answer the question, and NOT for solicitation. For those that wish to visit the sites...google is pretty powerful

new topics

top topics

join