It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The American People Really Going To Take All Of This?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

after watching that video and going to other links about, our government wanting us to wear bracelets and force us to take the H1N1 vaccine, and road blocks/checkpoints for verification of the vaccination. I started to think how long before anyone acts after this actually happens. Are Americans going to stand up and not take any of this? how long and how many people are going to act when this starts to VIOLATE our rights.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I along with many others aren't going to do anything right now because I don't see this happening. I really don't. I'm so in the minority here on that but I think it's getting blown out of proportion. Even today on MSM theyre putting it out there that the H1N1 isnt going to be a big deal. It wont be as deadly as any other flu season, the H1N1 isn't going to be the big deal everyone thinks it will be, I do believe that but I also hope.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Planning by our government or those in power can be years in the making, and become rather detailed.

Execution of these plans is an entirely different thing.

As they're about to discover once they begin to implement their plans.

Everything will go exactly according to plan - right up until the first shot is fired.

No plan survives the first shot.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

Watching the news here in Utah, they stated that vaccinations will be done in schools and in clinics, but were still voluntary.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's all an absolute load of 100% GradeA B.S.! Now just think for a second who is hyping this crap up.. now... FOLLOW THE MONEY. Anyone that is hyping this outlandish fantasy is profiting from it either by media exposure or ad/book/dvd revenue. Don't be a sucker.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Recently. I've found a great bit of propaganda. The bracelets in a form are true... but as dooper said. Their plans are only so good until the first shot is fired.

I think this site: www.fightbackh1n1.com... Is subject to complete propaganda.

Look at the woman in those videos. Listen to her words. look at her videos. Look at her main page.

She's pretty much a missionary and is out to just convert people. I've come to this conclusion after learning her character, listening to her religious agenda while forcing a message of fear.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that maybe Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, and all the others are in the business of selling fear? I wonder how much money they have made from kick-backs of gold, generator, freeze dried food, solar panel, and all sorts of survival gear sales???
While I agree it's better to be safe than sorry, they have created a multi-hundred million dollar business...
Think about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

Alex Jones is in the business of selling fear and Glenn Beck is just a disinfo agent.

They make a lot of money I bet.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
already a thread about this...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

this makes me so angry how can they do this this confirms it they realy are going to do it and they seem to think its going 2 work.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Its really sad to say but seeing the american ppl over a period of time they will.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It seems most people are eager to get the swine flu shot. At my workplace (my employer) put up a sign in the breakroom that they will be offering free swine flu shots in October and a sign up sheet. Roughly 75% of my fellow workers have signed up.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by rssajs]

new topics

top topics

join