It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.coli is now the "in" thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well now that Swine Flu cases are dropping (although the press recently tried to fix figures to show it was on the rise again), it seems E.coli is now the favourite method for Scare-Tactics by the UK Government.

Already 3 working farms have been closed due to this virus, yet strangely enough the animals in question were given the all-clear by vets just a week or so before the "outbreak" occured. Now there saying that all under-5 yr old's should be forced away from Animal contact and to wash their hands if they even come close to any farm livestock.

It wont be long before every farm in the UK has E.coli knowing our government, and mass-slaughters will begin again

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Your are not making any sense,
first e coli is an intestinal bacteria present in all mamals, not a virus.
it is only exposed by the butchering process or through exposur to fresh feces.
There wont be any mass slaughters.
All thas needed is a good washing
Oh My,
asking that kids wash their hands after playing in animal s%*t
thats so terrible.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
sorry D post

[edit on 19-9-2009 by punkinworks]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

The e-coli hyperbole is just another example of a slow news week. The media has to fill column inches and time. These stories tick a few good boxes....kids, politicians, scientists and mild hysteria. The UK media love giving farmers a good kicking too. Every summer, more kids are hurt or killed by garden ponds, barbecues or drunken parents/carers than educational visits to farms. I literally detest politicians, but the e.coli stories are just lazyass journos rather than Govt propaganda. 'Lying politician killed by e. coli' would be a great headline

How many more things in life are we meant to be terrified of? The moral vacuum of politicians and media terrify the hell out of me. They're likely responsible for more death and despair than anything else.

new topics

top topics

join