It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Whistleblower: The Real Story, From The Documents!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Former Department of Defense research librarian, Douglas Dietrich, provides information gained from handling top-secret documents about the incident in Roswell, NM. His account is the first known confirmation, from a seemingly credible source, that confirms a few rare rumors that the government was testing acquired WWII technology in New Mexico. This video was recored live at the Bay Area UFO Expo as part of our "Tell Your Story" initiative to inspire people to record their personal UFO experiences. This is a must-see video with explosive information!

(click to open player in new window)

Side note...

Douglas' recollection of the document designation is actually very-close to the known, but exceptionally rare designation of "Above Cosmic Top Secret: Secret Crypto."

This is a personal story provided to us by a visitor to the AboveTopSecret.com booth at the Bay Area UFO Expo. Attendees who had personal experiences related to UFOs and extraterrestrials were encouraged to stop by their booth and "tell their story to the world," with the promise that we'd post every video, in its entirety, here on ATS. We (ATS) take no position as to the authenticity of these personal accounts, and provide them to you, the world, for review, examination, and consideration

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
great post thanks for the vid!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Interesting.

I'm not buying it. Although the Japanese did release those incendiary balloon bombs they were not effective at all. Roswell happened in 1947, 2 years after the Japanese surrendered.

He said that Nagasaki was forgotten? Well maybe he had forgotten about it. The Mitsubishi factory may have survived but the second bomb killed tens of thousands. I think many Japanese survivors of Nagasaki would like to have a word or two with him over whether the dropping of that bomb was a failure.

Many Americans never saw a Asian Pacific Islander before?

I admit that Americans are somewhat ignorant when it comes to distinguishing between the Asian races. Many cannot distinguish the differences between Japanese, Chinese or Koreans. But we had seen plenty of Asians here in the states. We had thousands upon thousands of Chinese working on the Railroads etc.

I find that statement ignorant of what Americans knew about how Asians looked and I doubt they would have mistaken a bald Japanese as an Alien. If anything they would have thought it was a bald Chinese.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
After reloading several times and watching the commercial 6 times I get a message that the video has been removed and instead I get a 911 Video?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
same for me but I have no other video loading only the sponsor message.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have to agree this has some serious holes in it.

Having lived in Japan near Nagasaki and been there to see the museums and various nuclear sites I have to say there is NO mention of the bomb being useless and ineffective. The sentiment is quite the opposite I can assure you.

Given how eagerly the Japanese will rewrite their textbooks to avoid looking like the bad guys I'm pretty sure they would be mentioning how they were really winning the war and that America sued for peace out of fear.

And the part how NO japanese troops surrendered, those were all foreigners, just stinks of revisionism.

So the emperor was a totally awesome scientist and military leader, the japanese were winning the war, and NEVER surrendered even when captured. So then the emperor surrendered and accepted military bases on their land by the Americans whose azz they were kicking militarily? And no one in Japan knows this because why? They don't want to hurt the Americans' feelings? Ya, that makes sense.

s/

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sounds to me like this guy is a victim of a disinformation scheme. I can't prove anything, but, it certainly seems like he was forced into the job that he was enacting on behalf of the government.

Why would the government choose to force someone to work and organize certain documents, especially if that person had no interest in them?

[edit on 19-9-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Interesting so Roswell debris not project mogul now this.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The US wanted Japan's dirigible technology to use for vertical takeoff and landing? The US had a very active dirigible program which began immediately after the attack on Pearl Harbor. There are not a whole lot of secrets about dirigibles.

About UFOs: "There was indeed a Maui island experience in the northwest of the Pacific". Maui is not in the northwest Pacific.

This guy is just silly.

[edit on 9/19/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think the real question is "Why are they still trying to disinfo Roswell?"

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I tried it again, I will dream about the UFC commercial tonight, I've seen it 20 times now. I tried the link provided by the player and pasted it in a new tab but it still won't work for me. Does it have something to do with me being in Europe?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Interesting video new theory I've never heard before. By the way video worked great...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The gentlemen to me is not credible. I served in the USAF for 23 years and know about security classifications. His statements are not factual. Roswell did happen as all the facts can attest but this person is disinformation either deliberately or by chance. My best,

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The guy was very articulate and sounded credible to me..

I'm not sure what to believe about this incident now. I thought there were witnesses to the fact that debris with hieroglyphs written on them and 'memory foil' was collected.....

I'll have to think about this one a bit longer....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My voice stress analyzer says this guy was telling the truth about the documents he saw.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It looks like the guy thinks he is telling the truth, like he's read though the docs that many times that he knows the story off by heart.
The way he was accessed these docs is fishy, it does sound like he was purposly given false information.

I mean yeah sure they are just going to give one of the most top secret files of mankind (that the people in the know are apparently prepared to commit murder for) to the first guy who comes along and expect him not to talk about it ...

[edit on 19-9-2009 by WeSbO]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I found this link on Fugos. Note this UFO page.

I suppose on a large ranch a balloon might have crashed in 1945 only to discovered two years later.

I had heard about the balloon bombs before, but this guy's theory is a new one. I found the fugo thing in 5 minutes.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by A52FWY]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
so, now they were bomb balloons?
..and I always thought they were weatherballoons.
the guy in the video certainly believes it,
but , he's the only one.
...debunking at new heights.very silly

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oooook......

This guys story makes complete sense. First they handle probably the most sensitive documents in history to a librarian that wasn't even a native American. One that was a librarian which didn't had a cryptowhatever above clearance to handle them to do a work that he conveniently forgets to tell us what it was. Then they politely tell him to "work on them or end up in jail for life" but yet forget to mention that he would be killed if any of those informations ever surfaced outside without authorization.

Makes total sense to me, after all it's not like the military and any government agency ever had any hierarchy with their respective clearance levels, so they would most likely handle those to the first one they could find and give them a little incentive to spread the word.

But it's good to know that flying Japanese dwarfs ended the war. And I agree that both Hiroshima and Nagasaki were huge failures. Like killing innocent civilians that were only trying to move on with their lives just to prove a point always is.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't buy it either. He waxes on fluidly but he doesn't say anything what really happened near Roswell and I'd rather accept what was reported in the newspapers as far as the debris that was found by William "Mac" Brazel which had nothing to do with a UFO. The guy in the video mentions other locales as if there were UFOs crashing all over the place. Someone, ANYONE, show me one piece of debris from a real UFO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join