It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the thread with the physicists who discovered world stock controlled by handful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
First off let me apologize I really hate doing this but spent better part of hour searching various terms in the forums with no luck.

Someone posted about a month or several weeks ago about these two Swiss physicists I believe who did some research and found that the like a handful of firms control 80% of financial companies through back doors and shell companies and such.

They were do to release their findings 3 days later but I haven't seen the thread since or the results of their findings . I think it would be an interesting read to say the least, so was hoping some good hearted person here might be able to help.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ok I found the article, www.insidescience.org... but not the results. They were supposed to come out in the journal either already or I geuss in the next issue pre.aps.org...

Anyone have the results of these two scientists work, on finding out who are the string pullers?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They probably died of "self-inflicted" gunshot wounds to the head.

This story needs to get out, as though we all know it's true here, mainstream America is oblivious!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

You mean this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

What's next? Dentists who confirm the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Machanics?

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yes excellent, thank you.

reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Well the thing with math and science is that it doesn't matter who figures it out since it can be verified. Plus they are putting it up for review in a peer reviewed journal, dont knock it till you see what their results are and how they acquired them.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

top topics

join