It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Wow, that's awesome captiva, thanks!

(line)

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
From his web site: www.drlenhorowitz.com...

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz is an internationally known authority in the overlapping fields of public health, behavioral science, emerging diseases, and natural healing.

In 1999, he was voted "Author of the Year" by the World Natural Health Organization for his first national bestseller, Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola—Nature, Accident or Intentional?

In 2006, he was honored by the World Organization for Natural Medicine as a "World Leading Intellectual." Later that year, he was honored for his global efforts to advance public health and vaccine risk awareness by officials of The Sovereign Order of the Orthodox Knights Hospitaller of Saint John of Jerusalem.

Dr. Horowitz received his doctorate from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1977. As a student and faculty member at Tufts, he taught medical and dental histology, graduated with honors, and was awarded a research fellowship in behavioral science at the University of Rochester.

He later earned a Master of Public Health degree from Harvard University focused on behavioral science and media persuasion technologies, and a Master of Arts degree in health education/counseling psychology from Beacon College, all before joining the research faculty at Harvard School of Dental Medicine to study psychosocial factors in oral health and disease prevention.

While in Boston, he also taught master’s candidates, “Pain, Fear and Stress Management” for Leslie College’s Institute for the Arts and Human Development.

For more nearly 30 years he has directed the nonprofit educational publishing company that has evolved into Tetrahedron, LLC.

Dr. Horowitz’s published works include dozens of peer-reviewed scientific articles and three American best-sellers: Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola—Nature, Accident or Intentional? (1998), Healing Celebrations: Miraculous Recoveries Through Ancient Scripture, Natural Medicine and Modern Science (2000), and Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse (1999) which has permanently expanded the field of musicology.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Great find, star and flag!! This needs to be spread quickly before it gets swept under the elite rug.

I emailed all of our local newspapers via this site...just type in your zip to find them. MSM papers are listed as well.

www.aclj.org...

See ya,
Shea

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by digger2381

Cheers for that digger...i'd never heard of them before..i suppose thats the point of an underground secret society though really!

6 Million, and 100,000 assassins...that should make a fair dent in anyone's twisted plans, no matter how well planned.

I don't suppose they need little me, but i'd sign up to fight the good fight.

I don't wish to die, but worse still would be evil and conniving gits taking over the whole human race, and using and abusing us as they wish.

Perhaps it's time these B.D's (if they still call themselves that), became a little more proactive.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is about what I expected. I'm sure many of our illnesses have been conjured and perfected in lab settings. So, it doesn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here's a Horowitz video with some background info on the swine flu and the condpiracy

www.drlenhorowitz.com...

scroll down to see vid and click

[edit on 19-9-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Starred captiva.

Nice one, this is what we need...people with close ties to the MSM who will be listened to.

Nice. Anyone else connected? Robbie, you must have a few contacts in the media...are you following these threads at all?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
reply to post by TheLoony

Yeah, much as I'd love to see the FBI finally bring down the "Dark Emperor" himself, something tells me DR has some way of protecting himself from them..........

Hum... because he owns them?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This is a two part YT video, worth a watch !!!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Originally posted by nasdack24k
So i wonder if Ben fulford's gang of ninja assassins is going to do something about this if the legal system fails us..

You know what, as nasty and messy as that would be, something like that may be the only option left if the intelligence community and legal system do fail......

The only gang that Benjamin Fulford has at his disposal is a gang of coc aine dealers. If that guy was ever on the up and up, it was a long time ago (IMHO).

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone remember the story of the guy who set his girlfriends house on fire.....and then turned out to be the first one on the scene with a water hose....coming to rescue his lovely?

I smell a psych-ops plan.

Of course, the Illuminati want to look like our heros.

That's the easiest takeover plan of all.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have been in direct contact with my local MP here in the UK regarding the Swine Flue issue.

He felt it was serious enough to sponsor my email to him and get it forwarded to the health minister responsible. That letter did not include this current information.

I will wait for more details of this legal action to come out before I approach him - suffice to say that if this doctor is found to be for real and not a complete religious nutjob or general "conspiracy theory kook", (or on the make) then I will direct this to my MP as well and see if we can't get a national investigation going on here in the UK.

We shall see.

The Para.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I followed the original link to the affidavit, it took a while to actually find but here it is Affidavit dated Aug. 22, 2009.

I read through most of it and much of it is circumstantial, although there are some very interesting and informative articles within. He shows links between people, their ideologies and the making of viruses and vaccines. Unfortunately I found no direct evidence. Maybe he withheld it from the public and did give something else to the FBI.

Sad to say, I think nothing will come of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
if anybody is confused on the 'how's and why's' of this issue, I recommend you watch JW's Mission Impossible: 2 w/ TC.

The ideal is there... step by step... with a little Hollywood of course

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
I have been in direct contact with my local MP here in the UK regarding the Swine Flue issue.

He felt it was serious enough to sponsor my email to him and get it forwarded to the health minister responsible. That letter did not include this current information.

I will wait for more details of this legal action to come out before I approach him - suffice to say that if this doctor is found to be for real and not a complete religious nutjob or general "conspiracy theory kook", (or on the make) then I will direct this to my MP as well and see if we can't get a national investigation going on here in the UK.

We shall see.

The Para.

Hi The Para - be interesting to see what the reaction to this is, if it gets any kind of a favourable response it might be an idea to copy and paste it here (if you don't mind that is) so that others may take your lead and write to their MPs.

In fact it might not be such a bad idea to have a section on ATS where a library of approved letters could be held to help those who aren't so gifted at correspondance and also to encourage those who may be more inclined to get involved with the collective knowledge that others are using the same 'voice' - what's the thoughts?

cheers

berth

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I doubt anything will be done about this other than MSM making out the doc to be a quack. All the seed of fear have already been sewn it doesnt matter if you get the shot or not you will be exposed to the virus from other ppl who get it. Not to mention how long the legalprocess takes if/when this gets to a court it will will be months after H1N1 is already in mass circulation.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
they should bring back old times style executtions for these crooks, to stop this [snip] once and for all.

tie them up by their wrists, stripped naked. in city centers, and disembowel them alive, and just leave them there 50 feet up for eveyone to see these evil bastards die slowly.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Uhhh this is an extremely good thing right?

If this is true, and it goes through, will this expose their cabal too?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
[
The only gang that Benjamin Fulford has at his disposal is a gang of coc aine dealers. If that guy was ever on the up and up, it was a long time ago (IMHO).

Can you prove this?

Or are you just saying that because you are willing to spread lies about someone because you are jealous/hate what they say?

No seriously, present me the evidence. If true, I will applaud you for sharing the truth.

But if this is simply your sarcastic opinion, than shame on you for spreading unfounded lies about people.

It would be absolutely awesome if you could show me the evidence. Pics or it didn't happen?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hate to play the devils advocate here ... but anyone can make an affidavit, My mother once received an affidavit saying that Jack Walsh (GE not AMW) had personally implanted a chip into his brain that made the morning news crew laugh and make fun of him... but what do i believe? i think the guys right i think it was absolutely manufactured and at least someone had the courage to come forward

[edit on 19-9-2009 by conspiracyrus]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join