It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Virus in H1N1 Vaccine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Bird Flu Virus in H1N1 Vaccine?

Would they?

I want to bring your awareness to a diabolical plan that has been rolling out for some time. That plan is to use mass infection to kill off a significant part of the population, generate fear amongst those who remain and place close controls upon them.

This is a plan that has been in the works for a long time and as those who control the game see their power being eroded, everything is being thrown at rolling this out.

In one sense, it began with the swine flu virus that was released in April, 2009, though in a broader sense it is much longer ago than this. This was a man-made virus that was anticipated to achieve their aims. Those of you that have been on our lists for some time will know that we released a message on this from Jeshua and efforts were made to neutralise the virus. It is clear, for whatever reason, the impact of this virus was minuscule compared with what was expected. You can access that recording at www.metatronminutes.net...

www.lightworkers.org...

I placed this in the Gray Area due to the sources involved. I know some of you will resonate with these sources and some will not. The world's 'elite' are getting so worried about their fate that they are pulling out all they've got now.

This is NOT about generating fear, this is about knowledge. Knowledge is power. Stay away from their vaccine. Arm your self with knowledge. And most importantly, keep your thoughts on the positive. Learn to heal your self. Meditate on creating your NOW, in which ever form that may be.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

There's already so much stuff in the vaccine that could be harmful. Squalene, mercury compounds, aluminum, monkey parts?.

It would depend on the particular population if there was anything else in it. I think that power is corrupting. Some feel that they have power so it is their duty to exercise it come what may.

This "willfulness" is a sin I think.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

I'd heard about all that other junk possibly being present in the vaccine, but I hadn't heard about the handy dandy avian virus!

It's gonna be interesting to see how we will be able to side step this whole charade.

Thanks for the post and star/flag! You are my one and only poster... I'd give you a balloon if you were here

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It is a fact that dead African Green Monkeys are used to make vaccines. I don't know about the rest of the story. There is so much stuff out there that screams "don't take the shot." Our government has done little to quell those concerns, instead preferring to ignore the concerns.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

afraid of you not

""Greater love hath no man that he lay down his life for his friends"

amen

You are nothing and you know it or ever will be

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
here ya go listen up!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Screams it, it right. And I didn't know the poor monkeys they used were the African Green monkeys. Makes you really wonder where their heads are at... honestly, that's just sick.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks for the vids. I am having issues with my volumne, I'll get to a comp that I can hear from and give them a listen. I've seen a video of hers in the past.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
No, I don't think they plan to kill us off with a virus in the guise of a vaccine.

It might look slightly suspicious to all those who don't take it... that only those who are, are dying.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
# you ATS

ban my ass

tired of your ONE WAY attitude.......

many streets named after you ......one way

may the force be with you

my god......its full of stars

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

www.prisonplanet.com...

I think it is more than a possibility. The link above is one of many from google. Baxter already "accidentally" shipped out live avion flu mixed with a highly contagious H1 flu to 18 countries. The only reason it was stopped was because the dudes in the Czech Republic tried it out on some unlucky Ferrets that died in short order.

So I don't disagree with You in the slightest with Your OP.

S&F

new topics

top topics

join