It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communication between 'Moon Inhabitants' and Outer Planets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
While watching some anomalous material on You Tube, I came across an interesting study of Apollo Mission transcipts, as recorded by the on-board 'Black-box' devices on the Lunar command module- Please see the links below!
There were a number of these recording devices to facilitate keeping detailed survey of the conversations etc, between the Apollo astronauts, when traversing the dark side of the moon; at this point they were to loose communication feeds with Houston and Honeysuckle Creek tracking station, Australia.
During this transcript (which has been edited), there are still remaining references to the astronauts hearing a definate 'Whistling Music';as described by one of the astronauts: 'It sounds like space music' and "really weird", (all three astronauts hear the same peculiar noises).

Examine the next video, which is probe recorded incidence of the same, or similar sounds!!!??? What do you think?
These are apparently sounds recorded in the wake of planet Jupiter. Probes are fitted with devices to register and record electromagnetically created? sounds.

Then we have the Cassini Probe which recorded the same (or similar) sounds eminating from and around planet Saturn.

There is a wealth of material that exposes the fact of operational and ancient structures upon the surface of both the Moon and Mars, are there settlements upon supposed 'Gas Giants' Jupiter, Saturn and beyond?
Are these 'Space Sounds' perceived communication between the entities that inhabit them?

And I leave you all with some food for thought:

Let me know what you all think?
Peace:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Great find, I've not heard about that NASA transmission before.

As english is not my native language, almost all the words sounds to me different. I think he says 'You wouldn't believe this thing' instead of 'You wouldn't believe this, Frank'.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

Hi Spin, you know I 1st thought he said "Thing" and Not "Frank" also!
Although it does play it a few times for verification; in the end I must concur tht he does actually say Frank.
But no-matter weither its Frank of Mavis; there is still the fact that all three astronauts heard it on the dark side, yet not anywhere else.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Very interesting find...

Did the astronauts hear the voice over the radio? they should i guess, because sound doesn't move in space.

Also, weren't the astronauts and NASA on the ground on the same frequency? if so, shouldn't NASA have heard it at the same time?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorbash

All I can say is : watch the first Vid (its only 9 minutes long).
NASA's tracking stations could not hear the conversations of the astronauts onboard; as they were passing over the dark side of the moon (the side that faces away from earth); there were no strategically placed satellites at that stage to facilitate direct communication (as far as we are led to believe).
So; all data within that period was recorded on a series of flight recorders onboard the Lunar Commmand Module.
I think (as odd as it seems ) the astronauts state that they hear this sound from outside!!!?

Yeah I though sound was impossible in a vacuum? But then again; I cant say I've ever experienced being in a total vacuum- let alone space!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
videos = repost.

however, i believe the idea that these various videos are linked, from a communication sense, has not been raised yet (to my knowledge).

i have no doubt of the possibility that this is a solid communication medium in our solar system. no reason communication is limited to verbal and telepathic ways...this seems a different level all together.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by Spinotoror

Hi Spin, you know I 1st thought he said "Thing" and Not "Frank" also!
Although it does play it a few times for verification; in the end I must concur tht he does actually say Frank.
But no-matter weither its Frank of Mavis; there is still the fact that all three astronauts heard it on the dark side, yet not anywhere else.

It sounded like "thing", not "Frank" to me, even after hearing him say it on the video several times. Either way, very interesting information, especially at the end of the first video where they state that the "eerie space" music on the transcript may have been edited in there in place of "church" or "choir" type music that he allegedly really said. The amount of cover-ups going on in general in regards to outer space discoveries and extraterrestrial life boggles the mind.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

Here are a few more resources from You tube describing the same entity.
The first video gives us an indication of sound recordings of frequencies from galaxies, planets etc. Weither this is the same type of sounds the astronauts heard is another question. I do think it would be appropriate to describe this as eerie space music though.

The next two vids are of enhncements done to transmission data from the Cassini Space craft (saturn).
I would like to hear what others think or know of this; its quite interesting!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The sound on Apollo 10 was being picked up on the VHF radio used for communications between the Command Module and the Lander. Gene Cernan seemed to be the only one of the three that was very interested in it, to the point of annoying the others. He's the only one who called it "music". It's mentioned five times in the space half an hour (while it was occurring). If it was really "music" I would think there would have been a lot more serious discussion about it. As it was, the conversation was pretty jokey.

Sounds like it was some kind of interference ("whistling sound"), possibly from equipment onboard the spacecraft. Seeing the full context of the conversation helps.Full transcript

The "sounds" from Cassini and other spacecraft are not sounds at all but radio waves. The radio waves are produced by various electromagnetic effects as the spacecraft pass through the magnetospheres of the planets.

scientists sometimes translate radio signals into sound to better understand the signals. This approach is called "data sonification".

solarsystem.nasa.gov...
www.nasa.gov...

The frequencies assigned to the radio waves are somewhat arbitrary in order to fit the range of human hearing.

Sorry, even with all the manipulation, I don't hear any English words.

[edit on 9/19/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777

There is a wealth of material that exposes the fact of operational and ancient structures upon the surface of both the Moon and Mars, are there settlements upon supposed 'Gas Giants' Jupiter, Saturn and beyond?
Are these 'Space Sounds' perceived communication between the entities that inhabit them?

And I leave you all with some food for thought:

Let me know what you all think?
Peace:

Well,First the video above that i quoted is already posted here just find it.And yeah thats why we have SETI of course to get aliens speech oh and that alien speech video isnt really alien speech thats saturn`s radio emission sounds so no it isnt alien and if you like edit that in the video it would sound like Elites from Halo 3.But still there are a lot more aliens speech that isnt posted on the net yet.Possibility is still open.And yes maybe there are aliens somewhere but i`d dont expect for aliens to live in Jupiter because it`s a gas giant.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by mugen1005]

[edit on 19-9-2009 by mugen1005]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage,
thanks for the comments!
Did you have a look at the second manipulated vid?
There seems to be a mixed result of english and German; why would it be in any particular language?
Its indeed a long-shot; but an interesting concept all the same.
Thanks for the links.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
In these audio files I was expecting to hear something along the lines of:

"ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS EXCEPT EUROPA, ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE."

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

LOL. Yeah, but if we are to believe that the monolith is infact on Phobos!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hi Kriskali,

I am not all that interested in aliens, but I know they're out there. No doubt. I found these vids. fairly interesting, thanks

S&F

top topics

join