It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGGEST HOAX EVER! (in the human History)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
the Following list are the Biggest Hoax in modern history:

Theory Of Evolution
    War On Terrorism
    Global Warming (sometimes)

Still in same hoax, All of the truths are suppressed and treated like Hoax, Scam, Fantasy, and Science Fiction.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

Theory Of Evolution
    War On Terrorism

Still in same hoax, All of the truths are suppressed and treated like Hoax, Scam, Fantasy, and Science Fiction.

Yes, The history of Man is fiction, same with Evolution, not every aspect of it ofcourse, but the part that needs to be inplace so that we dont discover our true reason for being here and how it came to be !!!

Global Warming , what a load hogwash, the planet is changing, if it is warming and then cooling, I am not sure ofcourse..

Ant The AntiTerror laws that have been implemented around the world, just another Control Mechanism.....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It Comes from Godless Wealthy Judeo-Christian white Zionist Nerds that control worlds Economy, Worlds Mainstream Media and Academics, and Vast Majority of Multinational Companies. subsequently, these companies are controlling world's government.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

It Comes from Godless Wealthy Judeo-Christian white Zionist Nerds that control worlds Economy, Worlds Mainstream Media and Academics, and Vast Majority of Multinational Companies. subsequently, these companies are controlling world's government.

Amen to that, brotha !!!

'here, take this crap injenction, it is good for us, I mean you, krmt...'

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Oh, I don't know.

I think the biggest hoax ever to impact mankind (and yes, I mean the whole planet) is believing that the other 90% of the all-mighty genocidal fractional reserve system actually exists somewhere, let alone the fact that we somehow still believe our lives couldn't possibly be used as currency to pay back unpardonable debts.

It is times like this - when I reflect on man's true problem as being man's own ego, combined with utter lack of compassion (or comfortable ignorance of it), then coupled with insatiable greed - that my hope for consciousness being something more than the most horribly ironic mistake imaginable dwindles.

Wow...would it be rude, neglectful, apathetic or complacent of me to comfort myself with as much distraction as I can muster until either I die in vein, or we somehow find the will to save ourselves from ourselves?

Can someone just lie to me, and tell me that we're meant to experience level upon level of consciousness for something more than the most primordial irony? Or perhaps just point the way to the nearest free lobotomy clinic? Gotta love how drugs seem to be conveniently available to render these feelings moot - at least for a time.

Sorry, but it bogs me down every now and then. Maybe I'll dream something good tonight.

EDIT: On a lighter note - :/ - Star for that last post mason.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Theory Of Evolution
    War On Terrorism

1/3... nice work... kiddo

[edit on 19-9-2009 by purplemonkey]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Is that not 3 hoaxes?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
War on terror is up there but nowhere near the war on drugs. Theory of Evolution? How is that a hoax? The other day they showed a mouse like critter in the wild had evolved to a different coat color when it was isolated for several generations. It's coat became light colored to match it's surroundings. I mean c'mon there is endless evidence for evolution.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have to disagree sorry,The greatest Hoax of all time hands down has to be Religion and god.2nd The war on terror isnt on terror,its on islam ,but no-one would admit it out loud as they would be racist if they did ha ha
3rd global warming is happening all on its own but we are helping it along quite nicely.lastly would like to add evolution,is probably going to get alot closer to the facts in time than most other theorys,lets just hope that time is sooooooon

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
How can a scientific theory be a hoax?

By definition, it's a best explanation for known observations - and subject always to change or dismissal upon the discovery of new data or observation that falsify it.

But if we're going to suggest the biggest 'hoax' of all time my candidate would undoubtedly be religion - and the idea that priests represent/have contact with 'God'. Which doesn't mean that God doesn't exist, just that every single religion is simply a means for a minority to con the majority. And the majority fall or it every time ....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I see. You know, ATS is forum that seeks to promote civil discussion on conspiracy topics. So far, all I see in your posts is finger pointing hate speech. Time to back up your statements. Specifically,

1. What makes the three things you have cited "hoaxes?" Just calling it a hoax or saying that you believe it is a hoax does not make it one.

2. Hoaxes have to be pulled off by hoaxers and for some reason. Who specifically is running these hoaxes (and godless Zionists nerds is not specific). What individuals are behind this? What organizations?

3. Where is the link between the hoaxers and the hoaxes? What specific things have they done to create and execute this hoax? In other words, where is the smoking gun. Opinions and speculations about motives of shadowy groups is not evidence, and a lack of evidence is not proof of a conspiracy.

Conspiracies do exist, and hoaxes are perpetrated on the public, but if you really want to get to the truth, there has to be more than just accusations, name calling and beliefs -- digging past the lies and deceptions needs evidence. Can you actually provide that evidence? If you can, I would really love to read it. Really.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by metamagic]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

By definition, it's a best explanation for known observations - and subject always to change or dismissal upon the discovery of new data or observation that falsify it.

By definition, a hoax is something to intentionally deceive. While it is the theory of evolution, it is not taught as such in school. When I was in middle school, I remember it being taught at scientific fact. ID or other theories were never offered.

Additionally, Darwin's theory of evolution has been shown to have many holes in it. Many cellular structures are irreducibly complex. Something Darwin wrote would destroy his theory. This was never taught in school nor was any other opposition to the theory was presented.

I believe For this reason it is a hoax. I was too young, lazy, and disinterested to question it. Fortunately, I have now learned to question everything. If all the facts were presented to me both in favor and in opposition to the theory of evolution when I was in school, I would have dismissed the theory. Yes, I was deceived.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Longtimegone]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longtimegone

Originally posted by Essan

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Yes, The history of Man is fiction, same with Evolution, not every aspect of it ofcourse, but the part that needs to be in place so that we dont discover our true reason for being here and how it came to be !!! Global Warming , what a load hogwash, the planet is changing, if it is warming and then cooling, I am not sure of course.. Ant The AntiTerror laws that have been implemented around the world, just another Control Mechanism.....

Pretty much how i feel exactly. I generally will never believe anything our governing bodies tell us, they simply lie too much to ever be trusted.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

While I am not arguing for or against your supposition; it would be really nice if you provided data to corroborate such statements. Otherwise it's nothing but personal opinion. Right?

new topics

top topics

join