It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The incredible mind of Wolf Blitzer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
*****I don't know if this is the right section, feel free to move if necessary******

This is too funny, and I'm supposed to trust a guy that was destroyed by Andy Ritcher.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Wolf fail. Andy Richter racked up almost 40 grand! And the questions to answers Wolf were missing my cat could answer. Classic. Thanks for the good laugh but this thread is headed for BTS.

The video should be on fail blog for sure.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I guess somebodies teleprompter wasn't working.

"I'll take Things The MSM Want Me To Say for $500, Alex..."

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
I guess somebodies teleprompter wasn't working.

"I'll take Things The MSM Want Me To Say for $500, Alex..."

Hilarious!

I watched that episode. I couldn't believe he missed what he did. Ol' Andy Richter did alright for his charity and Dana Delaney too.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Classic, thanks for a laugh.

Wolf, I thought, was supposed to be one of more intelligent people on CNN, or so I had thought. Nothing proves a puppet like failing celebrity jeopardy. Come on they're not even real questions.

Oh, and Mr. Andy Ritcher now has the second highest score ever, right behind Ken Jennings.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
They need to do an SNL skit on this, featuring Wolf getting blown out by Sean Connery. I'm amazed he was even able to properly write his name on the screen at the beginning of the show. If further proof was needed about just how far we've regressed from the days of Walter Cronkite when our newsmen were actually well learned, intelligent people who educated themselves on issues rather than simply regurgitating the "news" their corporate overlords had carefully composed for them to read on air, then this certainly is it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Does it come as a shock to anybody that an individual whose job it is to read from a teleprompter isn't exactly a Rhodes scholar? Is cable news known for employing particularly smart people?

top topics

join