It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN criticizes Israel's atomic program

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
And now the US is sure to fall.

By cursing Israel, our country has been cursed by God.

Assuming for the sake of your debate that there is a militant G-d that curses, punishes and rewards entire nations for that nation’s collective actions could you please explain how you feel that the United States standing aside to let the actual democratic process work and rules and laws by man that govern nations comprised of man is cursing Israel?

This logic in essence promotes the belief that only Israel knows and acts accordingly to said militant G-d’s wishes and honestly if that were the case and said militant G-d existed who has such a power as you envision would be in a far better position to ‘protect’ Israel than the United States could by making a mockery of Law and the Democratic process insisting it only apply to certain parties under certain conditions and should never apply to another party (Israel) ever under any condition.

It honestly sounds like a fear rooted attempt at mass manipulation to me.

So you don't think that tinny Israel has a right to defend itself? You need to understand that most of what is in the bible has already come true or been backed up by science. God loves everyone of us and thats why he is using Israel and the rest of us to teach ourselves a lesson we will never forget.

When the Gog-Magog war happens as told in the bible then maybe you will learn that your all wrong in your thinking.

"mass manipulation to me."

Ya Dick Cheney went back in time and rewrote the bible for you, Give me a break.

Ever since Oslo America has been paying for that mistake. Obama will turn his back on Israel and we will pay a huge price for that.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think you deserve more stars. You expressed your views like a true wise man or independent journalist.

My view is that
1. Israel will activate an insider to shut down Iran's nuclear facility or make it look like an accident.
2. Israel may blow up one of its well-known nuclear plants and blame it on Iran. That will justify an attack.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

When I defend myself as a human being in a confrontational situation it first requires someone attacking me!

Sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me.

There for there has to be some sticks and stones involved. Sticks and stones are common things here on planet earth so someone who has called me names merely having sticks and stones does not mean they are going to attack me with sticks and stones.

So I have to reject the notion of offesnively attacking others simply because they have sticks and stones and called someone names.

The mindset of say a nation like Israel, or the United States or a North Korea or an Iran as having some type of moral authority to dictate who should have sticks and stones and who shouldn't while EVERYONE calls one another names is well...circusmpect to say the least.

Everyone should have the right to defend themselves and if one nation needs sticks and stones to do that, then any nation who feels the need for sticks and stones should be entitled and allowed the same.

I believe Israel has a right to exist, but personally believe it only has a right to exist within the borders that were contractually gauranteed to both Palestinians and Zionists under the Mandate.

I believe Israelis and Palenstinians should be defended equally and all sides should have to dwell within the contractually agreed upon borders of the Mandate.

If Israel withdrew to the borders that the Mandate had set up for them of 48% of the land, I would support defending that legal right to dwell within them.

Having over spilled it's borders and broken it's contracts I can not lend it that same level of support presently.

No one is denying the right to Israel protect itself, people are wanting to limit it's latitude in that endeavor to be equal and governed by the same laws, rules, and oversights that every other nation is subjected to.

As far as G-d goes, whether it's Thor or Zues, Amen or Yahweh, I think good managers inspect what they expect and that managers on permanent vacation don't and should not play in to any equation or be considered management.

The Bible didn't have to be rewritten because in my humble oppinion Rome wrote it as a testament of how to use superstition and mass manipulation to one day conquer the entire world and place it under a one world government.

When Thor, Odin, Zues, Columbia, Enki, Renki, Amen, Yahweh, Allah or the Jackson Five show back up to demonstrate some supperior plan and power, if they ever show up to demonstrate some superior plan and power, then would be a good time to not pretend one knows what they meant, but to discuss it with them in fact and deed.

Ultimately what you are arguing for is an entitlement on something that can't be backed up in a court of law.

Ultimately what we are talking about here is applying all laws evenly.

So if the laws are not suitable to Israel then they must be bad laws for everyone, so no one should be subjected to them.

That is logic, stone cold logic, as opposed to circular logic, which is not logic but simple wishful thinking for the purpose of claiming entitlement and the laws should not apply to some group or nation that wants to live above them and not subject to them.

That nation can't in all fairness then insist every other nation abide by them except themselves.

That's hypocracy and unless your G-d is a hypocrite I doubt that's what he intended or meant.

If he is a hypocrite then he needs to show up and prove it's alright for him to be one through a well communicated and refreshed plan and power.

Man should govern man and not in the name of an absentee landlord, but in their own names.

I do and highly recomend it to everyone friend.

The world will be a safer not more dangerous place for that.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think you deserve more stars. You expressed your views like a true wise man or independent journalist.

My view is that
1. Israel will activate an insider to shut down Iran's nuclear facility or make it look like an accident.
2. Israel may blow up one of its well-known nuclear plants and blame it on Iran. That will justify an attack.

Thanks friend I appreciate those sentiments. Some people tend to think I am biased because I am not 'For' Isreal being able to ignore or be subjected to the laws every other nation pays a penalty for ignoring and is more or less forcibly subjected to means that I am 'against' Israel.

Nothing could be further from the truth, I am 'for' peace and 'equality' and 'even application' of the laws and rules men use to govern one another.

How and why some people choose to miscontrue that as being against something other than chaos I do not know and can't really say, but I try to put it out there as fairly as I think that the spirit and itnent of laws need to be to work and protect us all.

I think some people forget that not doing that might protect some people in fact better than others, but leaves a lot of people all to vulnerable through that selective application.

Laws should be applied evenly or fairly or not exist as laws.

Thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join