It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I alive? I can't activate Urinal sensors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm talking about the sensors that make the water run, spit out paper towels and even flush the toilet.

I run my hand over the damn sensor and it never acknowledges my damn hand, I end up looking like a idiot in the restroom, I can't even wash my hands and get a towel. Very frustrating.

I've sat back and watched folks have no problem with the devices. I feel like I don't exist in this world, like I'm a ghost.

Do you guys have issues with the devices too?

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Better Mouse Trap]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

Can you see yourself in a mirror?

Are you wearing one of those magnetic bracelets?

Do people acknowledge your presence?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Have you started a thread? I can't see anything you wrote. Very weird. Do you have problems with other sensors as well?

Eerie.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Do touch screens and laptop touchpads work for you?

Line 2.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
have u been doing drugs?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
do you have a prosthetic hand or a real one?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Don't worry. I've been dead from the neck up for years.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hi.

You could be a SOOOOOOOO well done robot, that you don't know it.
Get X-rays, to see if you have muscles or pistons. . . B-)
I hope you like humor ! !

Is your body temperature a little lower than others ?
[ If the devices reads/detects that. . .]

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Are you completely serious?
You think you're a ghost because of malfunctioning toilette sensors? I think you should probably seek the help of a psychiatrist because you obviously have some issues. I wouldn't want you to walk in front of traffic to prove you are a live and then end up killing yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You do know that those automatic flush valves have batteries in them? It's possible the batteries were dead.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think most of those are motion sensors...perhaps you exist slightly in a different plane....oh but drat, I just read that the Astral is the closest to the physical...are you sleeping when you are in the bathroom?

If you put your hand on a table and take a fork and....oh, that's probably not going to help.

Maybe 'YOU' are actually a doppleganger of yourself. One way to find out, touch yourself. If the universe ends, then yup, doppleganger.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well according to what i read AND wrote on wikipedia you are suffering from a bad case of death.

Criticism of Death
Critics of death argue that death is a bad thing and can adversely effect the health of the individual. Some reasearchers have linked death to the inability to opperate bathroom machinery, while there are no current cures for death there have been nor reports of a dead person being able to activate a urinal sensor.

Criticism of Criticism of Death

Some researchers like Bob Lazar claim that death was back engineered in white sands new mexico and that claiming you are dead can lead to you being a guest on coast to coast AM.

Criticism of Criticism of Criticism of Death
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

you are fine sometimes those sensors just don't work as well as you want them to.

new topics

top topics

join