It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First U.S. H1N1 vaccines will be nasal spray: CDC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

First U.S. H1N1 vaccines will be nasal spray: CDC

By Maggie Fox, Health and Science Editor WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The first U.S. roll-out of vaccines against the new swine flu virus will be 3.4 million doses of MedImmune's nose spray, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Friday. The CDC's Dr Jay Butler said the vaccines would be distributed the first week of October.

Well there it is, it isn't an injection at all. They fire it directly into your brain.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If US Americans do not rise up and fight this, I doubt they will ever be able to stop what the elites have planned. I fear this will all be rolled into another major war and Earth will witness mass death, mass blood-letting on a scale not seen since the time of Inanna.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
...well...
I suppose this will add yet another bullet into the magazine of the vapor trail theorists this Fall.

In all seriousness, one of the primary reasons for using nasal adminsitered drugs (aside from common decongestants) is that it bypasses entirely the blood/brain barrier. That is, injected drugs generally have a tough time reaching the brain whereas inhaled drugs go straight from the olfactory membrane into the fluid surrounding the brain.

This is the FLU... the only medicine that actually needs to circulate in the cerbral fluid is nervous system drugs. What the hell is in this nasal adminsitration to prevent THE FLU that makes it a better option to be inhaled in the PTB's beliefs?

It's what you could call "not good."

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
...well...
I suppose this will add yet another bullet into the magazine of the vapor trail theorists this Fall.

You bet'cha it will. And rightly so...afterall...
How would they know if this was effective if they had not tested
this method of delivery...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

My daughter came home from school yesterday and said that they talked to all of the kids about this new nasal spray that was coming out for the flu, as well as flu prevention techniques etc.
Scary stuff.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
we're already dead.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Im not sure what everyone else thinks but i personaly believe that the govenment made up and or released the swine flu...here is my reasoning. This had more news coverage than most other illnesses, they made a big deal saying that this kills alot of people, when it didnt really, then out of nowhere the vaccine shows up in europe. so of course we get one in the making the next day...then a few days later they say that it will be ready by fall...someting i do not trust. then the F.D.A. approves it and i hear all of these wierd chemicals in it that dont make sense...mercury, spermicidal stuff, etc...which seems wierd that they give them to pregnant women and children...which made me think that the wanted to kill off reproduction ...but now i hear the worst...that this swine flu is not even as bad as the regular seasonal flu and kills less people...and the seasonal flu only kills one tenth of a percent of the people infected with it...so this "huge epidemic" isnt at all...which leads me to my final conclusion. That they made it up to tie up the media to help try to pass the healthcare bill with less notice...just like alot of things they are trying to make a big deal that isnt just for media coverage. Its sad and discraceful. thank you for listening

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
And?

Again, it's voluntary. Don't want it, don't take it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Unless that is they have been spraying it on you...
And everyone else.

The implications are obvious...
And they have been testing this method of delivery for a long time
now and not just with the flu.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

ok...i never said i didnt want it and i never said i would take it...this is purely for informational purposes...if you dont want the info...dont read it

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chazshenefield

Your powers of observation serve you well.

Like David Icke says, all you need is three coordinates.

1. Know where they want to take you

2. realize that they are going to take you there VERY gradually so as not to raise any eyebrows. I call it baby steps, he calls it the totalitarian tip toe.

3. They will use problem, reaction, solution every time to achieve their goals.it goes like this,

A.) Have a goal in mind.

B.)Create a problem

C.) get the expected reaction from the people using the media.They will DEMAND that "something be done"

D.) offer the already pre-packaged solution which they never would have agreed to under normal circumstances but are begging for now, thus, bringing you closer to realizing your ultimate goal, which is always the same by the way.

CONTROLL!!!!!!!

It works every time. Once you know these coordinates you will literally be able to "SEE" into the future.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here is information on flu shot versus spray from CDC Bold is mine.

* The "flu shot" — an inactivated vaccine (containing killed virus) that is given with a needle, usually in the arm. The flu shot is approved for use in people older than 6 months, including healthy people and people with chronic medical conditions.
* The nasal-spray flu vaccine — a vaccine made with live, weakened flu viruses that do not cause the flu (sometimes called LAIV for "live attenuated influenza vaccine" or FluMist®). LAIV (FluMist®) is approved for use in healthy* people 2-49 years of age who are not pregnant.

In my experience in the field, more people tend to get sick with the spray, tho not as bad as previously, because they are getting the LIVE virus.

Be very wary of this if you chose to be vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It's a hell of a commitment by the scientists who made the vaccine. I mean really... imagine being on a team of scientists all working to create the vaccine.. knowing that once released everyone one you ever loved will die, your entire family will be wiped out including yourself. These guys have balls of steel!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by reasonable]

[edit on 19-9-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

The problem is that I seriously doubt that any of the scientists knew that they were creating this disease to be released on the American Public, assuming that the scientists were American. It is easy to lie to someone and compartmentalize certain aspects of a job.

Give me full controll of a Chrysler plant and in a few short years I could have people coming to work day in and day out having no clue as to what in the hell they do for a living.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I agree. I think that forced vaccinations are the line in the sand for a lot of Americans. If we let this happen we, and maybe the whole of human kind is sunk.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Yeah, it is really scary for people with kids in school. I am really scared that the vaccine is a freaking bioweapon.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
we're already dead.

I am a long way from death. A very long way.

top topics

join