It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasal Spray Version of Vaccine Contains Live Virus. Ignition to Forced Vaccinations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
See this article here:

Swine Flu Vaccine Nasal Spray among first available doses

Flu shots are made of killed influenza virus, while FluMist is a live but weakened strain.

Could this be on purpose? Infect 3.4 million people with a "weakened" strain. Outbreak occurs, giving the government all the fuel it needs to force vaccinations with the more dangerous shot administered swine flu vaccine?

Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What in the fudge?!!

A "weakened" virus. You've got to be kidding me. Any one who gets this nasal spray is a bonafide ingnoramous.

So many people are so ignorant about this swine flu thing it's unbelievable.

My roommate, after admitting to me she didn't know all the facts, said that she had thought that the Swine Flu was like AIDS--it never goes away and you have it for life.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wait a minute......wouldn't that be just like puttin it into the air? Little sprays of airborn virus being released everywhere? Wow....pack your bags folks the bs is waist high and rising.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is not about vaccinations.

What this is about is the decision of the 13 families that rule the banking structures (and believe they rule the world) to go for broke with their plans to establish total control over every living person on the planet. To accomplish the full control they desire they intend to engineer crises, wars, and plagues ... as they have done it time past.

There is nothing new under the Sun.

These elites are afraid, very afraid. They have to kill as many as possible and throw the surviving population into such fear that they through the militarised police forces are able to enslave everyone who is not a part of their elite.

Please say NO to the vaccinations no matter which method is employed.

[edit on 18/9/09 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Actually your room-mate is right. You develope a taste for bacon, get a curly tail, and oink.

Then again, if they do aerosolize it, then we might end up with it for life.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

No kidding. I didn't even think of that! Holy cow this just gets worse and worse. My co-worker just about had a heart attack when I told him I wasn't getting the vaccine.

But then again, he's a serious hypocondriac who left work early because he thought he might have serious problems with his eyes because he was seeing.....get this....FLOATERS *gasp*

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They sure are bound and determined to get these vaccinations into people,
aren't they?

Smells fishy.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

mmmmmm...bacon!!

Wouldn't there have to be some sort of protocol not to activate the spray without inserting it into someone's nose first? I'm sure they'll do that, but still....

Not only that but aren't there usually weird side effects from nasal sprays? Especially medicated ones?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Most vaccinations contain a weakened strand of the virus, that's how your body creates the antibodies, and the flu virus has always done this way (to my recollection). You CAN get a dead virus, it is an injection, but there is some debate on how many antibodies you develop as compared to the semi-live one. If you have a weakened or no immune system, you get the dead virus, if you have a full and healthy system you may be able to request it, but priority goes to those with medical issues.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

His "Floaters" ?? he hee
Has he been hanging around that little witch Luna Lovegood again? sheess
May be a good Idea to stay out of the public as much as possible. Mountains are starting to look real nice.

Whoa...bad thought ....does that mean that the Nano Particles in the vaccine will also be floating around ??

[edit on 9/18/2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

What better way to spread a virus to large portions of the population!

So far their plan to get everyone sick has failed. Why not go all out and produce a guaranteed flu spreading method?

This is horrible.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The flu mist is just a spray that they shoot into your nose. Yes, it has a weak live virus, but how many other vaccines have it? I know that typhoid does, and I think measles has a live virus, too.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Can I make a case for staying level-headed about this news? I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm trying to keep track of what is fact and what is fiction in all the information swirling around out there about these vaccines. Maybe a little less hysteria, and more thought-out responses? Just an idea.

I found this article that explains why the nasal spray flu vax is available earlier than the jab.

MedImmune's Nasal Vaccine May Join War on Swine Flu

MedImmune, which already makes the nasal spray vaccine FluMist for seasonal flu viruses, says it is on track to produce about five times as much swine flu vaccine as it had expected — so much, in fact, that it will run out of nasal spray devices and is looking to administer the vaccines with droppers instead.

A nasal spray vaccine could be a strong weapon against swine flu because makers of conventional flu shots have reported problems producing their vaccines.

And here is a link to WebMD that compares the shot to the nasal spray:
Flu Shot or Nasal Spray: Which Type of Flu Vaccine Is Best for You?

Now. The one question I can't resolve is: why are they pushing the vax if the swine flu isn't any worse than the seasonal flu?

I did find this out of Australia:
Children must wait for swine flu vaccine

The director of Clinical Research at the National Centre for Immunisation, Research and Surveillance, Robert Booy, yesterday said 10 children younger than 15 had died of swine flu in the four months since the virus started sweeping Australia.

Seasonal flu typically killed five or six children in an entire year, he said. "(The death rate) is about twice what we normally see," Professor Booy told The Weekend Australian yesterday.

That, along with reports that health officials are afraid this flu will mutate into something worse, make me think perhaps (and go ahead and flame me if you want) they really are trying to protect people and not mark us or herd us or the other theories out there.

Just throwing that into the mix.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
His "Floaters" ?? he hee
Has he been hanging around that little witch Luna Lovegood again? sheess

I'm guessing she means the little dots EVERYONE sees "float" through their field of vision from time to time. If I remember my biology class correctly, the eye actually contains tiny particles of solids suspended in the fluid of the ball. As you age these particles can become more numerous. They don't even require light to be detected by your optical nerves, either. I get them sometimes in a pitch black room at night... close my eyes and suddenly it's like looking into a microscope at a putrid water sample... little floaters, some look like tiny worms, others like paramecium all over the place.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlNextDoor

It is a shame that you have to prepare yourself to being flamed for going against the common point of view here.

It amazes me how much fear mongering goes on here.

So this flu vaccine is actually going to give anyone who takes it swine flu, thus killing them off and no one will realise this?
Tens of Thousands of doctors, nurses, journalists and family members aren't going to see a link between the vaccines and deaths? Give me a break!

Why not see what the vaccines do before condemning it?

The possible irony here is all the ones who will refuse the vaccine will end up getting a stronger strain of the flu with no defences (thats why vaccines have small amounts of the virus duh) and die.

Darwinism at it's ironic best.

[edit on 18/9/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
One of my kids came home the other day and mentioned that they were "talked to" about the flu and that there would be a nasal spray available soon. WTF???

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Nasal aerosol, injection, pill..it makes no difference. I will not be taking this vaccine. Forced vaccinations? Quarantine? FEMA/CDC camps?

See the second part of my signature.

Although..something did occur to me. All of those screaming about swine flu vaccines in the chemtrails should really think about what they're saying. Inhalation of the minute amount of particles one would get from a vaccine-laden chemtrail as it filters down to earth would be so small that it couldn't possibly form any kind of reaction.

Think about it. Here you have say, a gallon of pure concentrated Evil Government-Created Virii (EGCV) and you want to distribute it so it "inoculates" as many people as possible. Stuff it into a plane and start spraying.

Plane gets to 10,000 feet and starts pumping. It flies over a 50 mile strip. Here you have a pyramid with the apex at 10,000 feet and 50 miles long. By the time the virii filter through the air down to the ground (not taking into account the wind) you have maybe 1ppm of virus...just a wild guess. That's ALOT of air in which the virii will disperse.

No virus known to medical science can propagate itself in such small concentrations. I wouldn't worry about the chemtrails.

Now the water supply...that's different. That's where I would start looking.

top topics

join