It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in the Philippines..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hey guys anyone here from the philippines i would just like to ask about strange sightings up north like in provinces and stuff and in mountains and i would also like to ask why UFOs like to head to mountains.But what im really asking is if there are aliens in the Philippines because i have noticed only in the US and EU where sightings happen.Thanks!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I was there once for a couple days.... don't remember much..lol

I thought that we had moved out of the area and left the base to the locals?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

I've been to the Philippines 4 times and one thing I noticed there, is that once you get outside the Metro Manila area, there's not nearly as many flying objects in the sky as in the Western countries, of the identifiable type.

So one possible reason there could be less UFO sightings compared to Western countries, is there may be less stuff in the air (planes, helicopters, toys, balloons, etc). Remember about 95% of all UFO sightings can eventually be proven to be some kind of identifiable object or phenomenon (such as airplanes that are so distant you can see a light but no wings for example). But the 5% that are not explainable are really interesting.

By the way the underwater sightings of sea creatures there are way better than the US (even though they aren't UFOs they are beautiful to look at).

I heard they are leasing the space from that old base, but I'm not sure how much of the space is leased out. It's a little too far from Manila to be commercially practical for a Manila distribution hub.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

yeah i heard about people seeing mermaids that are dead and like sea dragons oh yeh but can anyone answer why they keep going to mountains thanks

new topics

top topics

join