It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is a Disinformation Agent and GIN is a SCAM!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

I've seen this same copy paste attack piece at other forums in the past.

Alex Jones is obviously not a Jesuit/Knight of Malta whatever other crap crazy people say.

Judge a tree by it's fruits. What has Alex done but to further the spread of righteous information?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
i think Alex is his own worst enemy. I do believe he has a lot of important information, but his delivery and lack of articulation, leave you with the rantings of a baffoon. if the information was delivered in say a BBC style with queens english, the message would have more impact and more credibility.

i do worry about his lemming followers, the amount of callers he gets thanking the Lord for findin Alex Jones and "waking them up" are cringe worthy.He rarely has callers who disagree with him and if he does, he says the caller has a mental Illness.

I don't know, Like ATS I tend to take what I want from Jones and ignore the whacky stuff

[edit on 18-12-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Do I claim he is a member? There are others who have sounded the alarm before he did about 9/11 (though he has often taken all the credit) to try to get through to the public, they are DEAD. Anyone who is still alive after such claims was either bought off or was a disinformation agent in the first place!

I don't wish illness upon anyone who has reached the success that people like Alex Jones has reached but just look at what his show has become. The man is nowhere near humble and NOT ONE OF HIS MEMBERS actually questions what the man has to say! No scrutiny they all just follow like the sheeple that they are!

I really wish I could meet one of the demonstrators who was at the live Fox news broadcast where Alex Jones took his followers to protest so he could explain to me why, after the cops ONLY arrested Alex Jones, that everyone disbanded?

We must free our ACTING leader! Said the mindless zealots as they raced to the police station.

The man is a pawn and a ponzi schemer.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a Classification Agent. Its a little bit different than a misinformation agent.

You see, Alex Jones (as a previous poster pointed out) presents ideas as fanciful and on the fringe of society. He is an obvious conspirator and agitator. His purpose is to take meaningful bits of truth and classify them as unworthy of major attention. His job to take something relevant and classify it as meaningless in the minds of most reasoned adults.

He has destroyed his professionalism and restraint on purpose. He uses a megaphone because he “wants” to people to think what he is saying is simply “unwarranted, angry, protest.”

The more relevant and serious the topic, the more it will be portrayed with sensationalism and a lack of professionalism. If you have something serious to say and relevant data, don't bring it to Alex Jones. Don't go on his show. Denounce him as a fraud, because if you allow him to do so he will take your reasoned gathered data and turn it into fringe conspiracy overnight. His job is to make people “turn away” instead of towards these very large and orchestrated conspiracies. He is needed by the powers at be because things are beyond containment. There are too many facets involved now. There are too many places to get media and facts. They can't control them, so, their job is to make sure that they are adequately classified as fringe and are so avoided by the general public.

As well, ATS itself, also plays this vital role. That's why there are no standards of producing facts or evidence about fanciful claims.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
It's quite easy to tell who the disinfo agents are. They're the ones
who say that revolting would play right into the hands of the PTB.
Sure, just keep on voting and go out to protest with your megaphones
but remember to keep it peaceful kiddies!

This country wasn't founded with ballots and cardboard signs nor will
it last much longer with these leftist methodologies.
We were given the 2nd amendment for an important reason - it sure as
heck wasn't the right to shoot clay pigeons.

Now I understand.

Leftists are people who use legal means such as peaceful protest and voting to change the government instead of grabbing their guns and shooting them.

And those at the opposite side of the spectrum are revolting.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Amazing stuff. And as always the search for evidence that one's least favorite conspiracist is in fact a "disinfo agent" seems to involve concocting evidence of the most unlikely connections between the alleged agent and their supposed controllers.

The more ludicrous and unlikely claims tend to get more airplay than what can actually be documented. A good measure of Alex Jones' alleged duplicity would be his apparent willingness to turn a blind eye to his mate David Icke's transgression. That transgression being his recent arrangement with the International Humanities Center, an organization with demonstrable links to a number of "reptilian" dynasties - i.e. the Rockefellers and Bronfmans - that Icke has crusaded against.

It's all here:

www.paranoiamagazine.com/tangledweb.html

But Jones will turn a blind eye.

BB.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

That is quite clear insight, I don't think I could add anything to it at the moment. Star.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo

That is quite clear insight, I don't think I could add anything to it at the moment. Star.

Yes, it is an attractive theory. But then again Alex could be some guy who thinks wacky thoughts and has discovered he can make a living out of it because people want to hear about stuff that might be sordid and secret...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
he's an outlet to wake people up to think and learn for themselves he tells everyone to look it up for them selves (what ever he is talking about at the moment ) I respect the fact he has notendorsed violence because that would just help reign in the police. It is a better source of news than the most of the channels on TV , He does bring up alot of good history some times he has a good show . Sometimes he gets on my nerves , sometimes the show goes nowhere.

The religious aspects are not of mine so that too gets old to me especially when he has a guest that is really religious but thats my point of view as a non religious person and I have the liberty to disregaurd or to fast forward if I wish. Religious stories of all type intruige me with knowledge of others when you hear them it a puzzle being put togeather

Who would rather get your news from Glenn Beck , Jones , Hannity ,Maddow ? (i know i named more fox than nbc/cnn but I dont watch much of the crap and when I do I watch them contridict eachother)

All n all I dont see him as op mocking bird or of some religious order
the only religions he talks crap about are the polyestic ones which annoys me but given the angle on which he's usually talking about its true

he's not a hal turner

but he will not talk about ufo's and he badgers people that do but still allows them on his show [Jim Marrs,David Icke,Jordan Maxwell] ( think he doesnt want to go there for credibility ) that annoys me but is understandable considering ron paul doesnt want to touch 9/11

he's gives his stuff for free and has helped enlighten and rekindle the patriot of 1776, the youth is starting to wake up

you dont have to purchase anything

What it comes down to is , is he providing a decint service or a burden

and given my thoughts on the matter I feel he is of service or use to the patriot untill he is proven otherwise

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Law

Thanks for the civil response. I hear the same thing though and I stick to what I have said earlier, wrong I might be but still, several of the other pre-9/11 whistle blowers are dead (and there is certainty that many many others are also dead). I just can't get past why Alex Jones is alive if he is one of the honest outspoken patriots.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Oh yeah there were plenty of people before him thats another thing that bugs me but he can take a little credit for driving it throught the media and standing up for investigation. I agree though he can't take the full credit that he does.

Bill Cooper mentioned it ,there was that FBI agent that was investigating that got relocated to WTC and was killed in the event other officials who were snubbed. its a crooked ass world were in ...
as for his livingI don't know maybe it would be to obvious that all these people got shuffled like in the clean up that took place between the 50's-80's or beyond ??? all the influential people droping - artists politicians activists ect...

this a little off topic and I dont think I can thread yet .. on the topic of artists dropin and all that .. anyone ever notice Paul Rothshild's influence or presense with Jim Morrison ? I was thikin about it the other day when the stone flick came on and I have a bunch of old doors live recordings and rarities. he talks about hitler and were all slaves ect... even his poetry got darker

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Thank you, and thank you for your post. It shows good insight and thought to view persons like Alex Jones as possible “Double Agents” so to speak. Considering the level of control that government has these days, he would certainly be off the air if he did not provide some benefit to the powers at be. What that benefit is, is the only real question.

I remember listening to the online archive of the Noam Chomsky interview on Infowars and I remember feeling used and swindled by the time I reached the end of it. It was completely clear that both parties had slightly overlapping agendas when discussing propaganda and media control. It was more like they were both highlighting the governments slight mistakes in using propaganda than it was an attempt to greater inform the public about them. At the end of the show Alex quipps, “Yeah he's working for the one world government for sure.” And immediately I thought, “And you got him to appear on your show and talk about propaganda like two old college buddies huh?”

Obviously, Noam Chomsky was on the show as a freebee and the real reason for his visit was to assist his prodigy, Alex, in his own “Classification Agent” assignments and propaganda aims. Obviously Noam Chomsky is Alex Jones' “Handler.”

To control the masses effectively you cannot simply pull the strings of just the main stream media. Instead, you also have to control the fringe media as well. They are the two strings of the puppet. One on one side (mainstream) and one on the other (conspiracy media). By creating and promoting Alex Jones they can gauge and control what the conspirators believe and focus on. Whenever one topic gets too relevant, then the topic switches to another. Not strange at all how last years topics are all ready dead and buried on the conspiracy news sites, even though current events are playing out what past conspiracies have revealed to be the future.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Law

Really Jim Morrison? Guess I shouldn't be surprised since there are so many modern day artists affiliated with the Illuminati and of course the numbers of affiliated artists of the past.

I have already seen a couple threads on such things but not any about Jim Morrison in specific, I'll have to take a look some time. My mother and I really like his music of course, who could have hated The Doors anyway?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

I ment to give a lil more info on that ... Paul A. Rothchild was Producer at Electra Records he might have been more but if you remember the movie the doors the guy who says "mr.morrison how would you like to come down and make a record" outside the whiskey ago-go was depicting rothchild

enough off topic ... good point on the speculation on jones to the previous post. just be vigilant with all sources of info as we are supposed to.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

SO true! Exactly why I included the Global Information Network and Kevin Trudeau! With the history that the Illuminati and the Masons have, they don't just let one of theirs go like that to go form some phony baloney society like GIN.

You articulate it so well when this is exactly what I have been trying to tell people who worship talking heads like Glenn Beck!

"Well he woke me up. durrrrrrr"

Woke you up to what!? Fear, anger, depression!? Is he offering the kind of solutions one could take appropriate steps to achieve!?

These types of talking heads are only waking people up to exactly what the Illuminati want! And then they attack me by saying I am just trying to make them feel helpless!
I am not trying to do anything except inform you about a specific topic! It take would take a whole collection of different threads to give you the kind of understanding one needs to understand the big picture!

I need to cool down...

Thanks though.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Absolutely.

I think that he is helping the government build a database of people who are a threat to the new world order.

But that's just me.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
so whats new , ...?
theres an active project mocking bird still going on
and an active project camelot

not much has changed for 50 years

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
reply to post by GenLo

Thank you, and thank you for your post. It shows good insight and thought to view persons like Alex Jones as possible “Double Agents” so to speak. Considering the level of control that government has these days, he would certainly be off the air if he did not provide some benefit to the powers at be. What that benefit is, is the only real question.

I remember listening to the online archive of the Noam Chomsky interview on Infowars and I remember feeling used and swindled by the time I reached the end of it. It was completely clear that both parties had slightly overlapping agendas when discussing propaganda and media control. It was more like they were both highlighting the governments slight mistakes in using propaganda than it was an attempt to greater inform the public about them. At the end of the show Alex quipps, “Yeah he's working for the one world government for sure.” And immediately I thought, “And you got him to appear on your show and talk about propaganda like two old college buddies huh?”

Obviously, Noam Chomsky was on the show as a freebee and the real reason for his visit was to assist his prodigy, Alex, in his own “Classification Agent” assignments and propaganda aims. Obviously Noam Chomsky is Alex Jones' “Handler.”

To control the masses effectively you cannot simply pull the strings of just the main stream media. Instead, you also have to control the fringe media as well. They are the two strings of the puppet. One on one side (mainstream) and one on the other (conspiracy media). By creating and promoting Alex Jones they can gauge and control what the conspirators believe and focus on. Whenever one topic gets too relevant, then the topic switches to another. Not strange at all how last years topics are all ready dead and buried on the conspiracy news sites, even though current events are playing out what past conspiracies have revealed to be the future.

You have valid points and an interesting perspective.

However...

Noam Chomsky is Jones' handler and part of a global conspiracy?? I don't know if you've heard Chomsky speak or read any of his books, but the guy is practically an Anarchist. You can't be part of a global conspiracy and also be an Anarchist (like myself). Chomsky is definitely an enemy of the corporate/state paradigm, this is why you barely ever see him on mainstream news. It's not because he's stupid, wrong, or conspiratorial. He's actually very very intelligent, informed, read-up, sober, and non-sensational and RADICAL. He's dangerous because he's RIGHT and presents quite damning historical evidence (without resorting to outlandish conspiracies) on why government/corporate paradigms are oppressing us and the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Reply to post by Atlantican

Um only the information and factuality of the information should matter. Not shallow and flashy presentation. To question motive with that pretext is a excuse to do something one was going to do anyway.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a liar and a con man and he has slipped up and been caught in the act. But, even if that wasn't the case, I am naturally skeptical of someone who tells me that it will rain tomorrow and that rain WILL cause a catastrophic flood and then tries to sell me a boat.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join