It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why ATS isn't that much different than Malaysia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If you've recently checked your email, you will notice you received a notice from ATS about bigotry and intolerance in the forum, and how they've appended their rules. Well I was reading an article about Malaysia and I couldn't help but notice the similarities between ATS and Malaysia.

I'm posting this in the psychology forum because it is sort of a psychological experiment. I want people to try reading the following news article in an abstract way, substituting here and there whatever comes to mind. Like if the word Malaysia is used, you might substitute AboveTopSecret. It shouldn't be too difficult or time-consuming, you can just scan the article and wing it.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone sees the similarities between ATS and Malaysia at this point in time. You've probably done this before, but maybe don't realize it. Maybe you listen to songs and make a movie in your head what the song is about, but it's not really what the songwriter intended.

I'd be interested in hearing from people who see it and people who don't see it at all. All comments are welcome if they fall within ATS's rules.

Here is the article:

thestar.com.my...

No place for bigotry

ALONG THE WATCHTOWER BY VEERA PANDIYAN

Mutual respect is the only way forward to achieving true national unity

[edit on 18-9-2009 by theyreadmymind]

join