It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccinations : A Whistleblower's Testimony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't know how to take this woman's testimony, obviously there is a plan in place to vaccinate the entire populace. I have read several articles about using the RFID technology to track those who have been vaccinated. This is the first time I have seen an actual RFID device . This woman is a patriot , to bring this evidence forward jeapordizing her career in hopes that we head her warning.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I hope and pray she's wrong....I wonder how old this video is, because they are now saying that you will need only 1 vaccine...not 2.

Can anyone in law enforcement verify this info?

CRAP!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, here are my thoughts. If you're able to listen through all the religious stuff at the beginning, she does mention that this is something she heard someone else say to her friend. As for the documents, who knows?

My personal impression is that this is rumours, perhaps based on fact, that have been passed on and enlarged throughout the chain and that she is also obviously adding quite a bit in it herself.

That cloak-and-dagger stuff "If something happens to me..." is straight out of TV. She says she's breaking protocol, but she's not, she's simply retelling something she overheard. My impression is that she's building on to that.

I'm not saying there's nothing to it. I won't get the vaccine, nor will my family. Thankfully, where I live there are no plans to make it madatory and I don't think any government would be able to make that pass here. I just think that what this woman is saying is based on rumours and speculation.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
so what happens if you take the vaccine?
and what happens if you dont?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
so what happens if you take the vaccine?
and what happens if you dont?

You die either way...you are relatively new here at ATS. Honest mistake.

I will be choosing to not take the vaccine and dying.

And, yes, this thread is a repeat for sure.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

uhm im not that new. just wanted to get thing straight

[edit on 18-9-2009 by shadow12]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I don't know.

Honestly, whatever they are going to do they are going to try to do it. As far as the swine flu vaccine, as long as it is not mandatory then nothing will come of it. Now if they try to force the vaccine upon people then people are going to push back.

It really is just that simple, things are about to boil over as it is. If the estimates were correct about how many people were at the DC protest, then take 10 times that that is a third of the population. So you figure what the outcome would be if they try to force 100 million people against there will to get a vaccination.

It really is getting to the point were the government should be afraid of the people, because honestly the only thing I think a majority of people are scared of are what Obama and Co(or insert shadow gov of choice here) are trying to do to America.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well,......she certainly didn't look like she was joking.
My gut tells me she is right. I feel, and I know you all feel "IT". Well "IT" is here and this is where the rubber meets the road.

Let's see how many hero's we have in this country.

My sole goal in life is to have my name be the answer to the question on a history exam!!!!!!!

Here we go!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Also a dire warning from Steve Quail's web site from an "old soldier ". stevequayle.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

thanks for posting this, I flagged it yesterday.

That warning from Quails site...I find this very interesting.

NORTHCOM is READY, along with whatever UN FORCES exist which are now under our OWN PRESIDENT who is the Chairman of the UN's Security Council ---contrary to all other President's who have not done this due to it being Unconstitutional. Usually the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. serves in this capacity when the time rolls around to the U.S. Wonder WHY our President is doing it himself this time? Guess!! He will be able to ORDER all he needs to "put down" any Civil Unrest.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

How credible is this Steve Quayle?

On his site it says this, "Canada news showing them shipping in millions of body bags".

I'm from Canada and this past week there was a lot of news/controversy about a couple hundred body bags being shipped to First Nations but nowhere have I heard anything about MILLIONS of body bags being shipped to Canada. If somebody can show me an article that says otherwise I call bogus on this one. An obvious over exaggeration by Steve Quayle.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

Interesting point you make there...I will do a little checking up on that...not good to misrepresent, I agree.

I want to post this here, as I have found some more very very interesting facts regarding this bracelet id and vaccine issue.

This woman was one person who put out a video...
The other video was of Greg Everson talking about checkpoints, and bracelets.

Greg posted a new write up on September 19th, and I have verified info from it about the bracelets.

Here is the link to read the entire post...

abovetopsecret.com

an short excerpt:

I further mentioned that the “bracelets” would be encoded on the spot with tools similar to those used by UPS when packages are delivered and scanned by the driver.

I would not release my source for fear of severe retaliation being waged against this individual for obvious reasons. On September 15th, we were contacted by a friend who said check out the Boston Globe article that has validated every shred of information that I gave earlier this year. The company that is at the forefront of supplying the City of Boston’s Health Services Department with this very device is EMSystems of Milwaukee, Wi.
www.newswithviews.com...

new topics

top topics

join