It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OneWorldOrder.org

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
the final evidence proving it was a hoax...

src: www.ariescomputer.com...

The End Of OneWorldOrder.org

Posted by Solomon Tulbure on November 24, 2002 at 01:16:01:

It is my deepest regret to inform you that the Illuminati Order is no more. Due to the overwhelming attempts on my life by the Christian Coalition and the Islamic brotherhood in alliance with the higher order members of the Illuminati who have turned their backs on me, I have folded under the pressure. I cannot stand their constant attacks upon my life. Only a few days ago members of the higher order Illuminati tried to inject me with the HIV virus which I developed for them myself. It is not fair. I cannot take this anymore. The pressure is to much for me. I apologize to all those who paid me for memberships in the Illuminati. I cannot afford to reemburse you. I need every cent that I have to merely survive.

kindest regards,
max

[Edited on 2-17-2003 by echelon]

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
what does it all mean? what was oneworldorder exactly. does it mean the weishpuit organasation known as the Illuminati is no more is the website simply a fake?

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
How legitimate is this? Do we have any verification of his claims?

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
NO!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
what does it all mean? what was oneworldorder exactly. does it mean the weishpuit organasation known as the Illuminati is no more is the website simply a fake?

oneworldorder.org was a website that claimed that it would make you a member of the illuminati if you paid a fee.

[Edited on 2-19-2003 by echelon]

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
no way in hell i fallin for that. that's why we have friends who aren't really are friends but we like to make them think they are so they do things for us. too bad it's already disproven. thanks!

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
here's a copy of their prime directives i had saved...

kofa.jesussave.us...

... they also owned www.christianityexposed.com & www.islamexposed.com

[Edited on 2-20-2003 by echelon]

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
the ideas there aren't that bad. i agree with humanity needing to work together to survive regardless of social things. but they contradict themselves in saying the most intelligent are better than the rest. if they were truly knowledgable they try to educate the undecated to show them what they're doing instead of casting them out as pathetic and useless.

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
this was on their main page...

"The age of the enlightened has arrived. The time is now, the time is near, and the time has come. The Sacred trust of civilization rests on The Illuminati, to ensure the course of the future and to provide for the growth of an enlightened society. The future must be ensured by the able, and our civilization must be protected from the weak minded, the lazy and the parasites of society. The time to eradicate the looters, the parasites whom threaten not only the freedoms of the enlightened, but also the very existence of mankind. The objectivist mind has a duty and obligation to ensure that our future and the future of our children and our children�s children will be secured, and their environment will be free from tyrants, dictators, terrorism and instability. The mystic along with the lazy is the enemy of mankind. The Illuminati Order invites all non-theists, atheists, freethinkers, agnostic etc. to join us in the struggle and the fight for freedom, peace and tranquility. Freedom is the only thing worth living and dying for. Those whom would not fight for freedom have no right to live."

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
more info. on the creator of oneworldorder.org...
src: nodeity.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by echelonThe time to eradicate the looters, the parasites whom threaten not only the freedoms of the enlightened, but also the very existence of mankind. The objectivist mind has a duty and obligation to ensure that our future and the future of our children and our children�s children will be secured, and their environment will be free from tyrants, dictators, terrorism and instability.

And I notice that the writer has lost the "objectivity" he calls for by "subjectively" calling for elimination rather than education...Can we say, "oxymoron"? I knew we could.

To a truly objective mind, education is the elimination of ignorance, but eliminating the ignorant only forces more ignorance to be born. Ignorance can be dispelled only by education, for those who are ignorant *can still learn* with education.

But then, who's definition are we to apply to the "program" of education? If we use *their* version of "education", they will, by neccesity, need to teach people to be ignorant so they can maintain their positions of power. This has been true throughout human history...Those in power have *always* maintained their control by witholding true education from the masses that support their positions.

Once the whole of humanity is enlightened, we will have outgrown the need for patriotism, religious fanaticism & the need to have a small minority of people for leadership, because everyone will be capable of leading themselves & taking care of their own responsibilities that come with true freedom.

The *truly* enlightened will realize that they must obtain a position of power for the sole purpose of putting themselves *out* of power...Any lesser goal will only breed more ignorance. Therefore, all of these so-called "illuminated ones" contradict themselves by seeking to *retain* the power they've acquired for any reason whatsoever.

[Edited on 22-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
where's Faust Bael when you need him? LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
As in Bael the Phoenician Sun Goddess? Please explain yourself Gazrok, I don't understand your statement.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
the entire site, including older versions of it can still be viewed from here...
oneworldorder.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">web.archive.org...*/oneworldorder.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
looks like solomon tulbure doesn't want us to go through his site at all... or maybe it's actually the illuminati.

src: web.archive.org...*/www.oneworldorder.org/

Robots.txt Query Exclusion.
We're sorry, access to www.oneworldorder.org... has been blocked by the site owner via robots.txt.
Read more about robots.txt...

Some sites are not available because of Robots.txt or other exclusions.
What does that mean?
The Standard for Robot Exclusion (SRE) is a means by which web site owners can instruct automated systems not to crawl their sites. Web site owners can specify files or directories that are allowed or disallowed from a crawl, and they can even create specific rules for different automated crawlers. All of this information is contained in a file called robots.txt. While robots.txt has been adopted as the universal standard for robot exclusion, compliance with robots.txt is strictly voluntary. In fact most web sites do not have a robots.txt file, and many web crawlers are not programmed to obey the instructions anyway. However, Alexa, the company that crawls the web for the Internet Archive, does respect robots.txt instructions, and even does so retroactively. If a web site owner ever decides he / she prefers not to have a web crawler visiting his / her files and sets up robots.txt on the site, the Alexa crawlers will stop visiting those files and mark all files previously gathered as unavailable. This means that sometimes, while using the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, you may find a site that is unavailable due to robots.txt or other exclusions. Other exclusions? Yes, sometimes a web site owner will contact us directly and ask us to stop crawling or archiving a site. We comply with these requests.

top topics

join