It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Kosher Nostra Scam" - What do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I did a search for Kosher here to find my thread, oddly enough mine didn't turn up until I searched for it with 'by twitchy'. This one came up however so I thought I'd add my two cents...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If you are concerned with paying some sort of "Jewish" tax when you go shopping you should:

1. Buy products with meat or shellfish in them. Most products in the supermarket containing meat are not Kosher. This is because most meat in the US has not been ritually slaughtered and/or passed a rabbi's inspection. Shell fish is not kosher.

2. Buy fish. Much of the fish you buy in the market is also not kosher because it may is or has the potential to be "contaminated" by non-kosher fish in the seafood section. E.g. A trout filet could be contaminated because it could come in contact with a crab leg or because it is cut with the same knife that was used to filet a shark.

3. Buy fresh fruits and vegetables. Most fresh fruits and vegetables are not certified kosher, because they do not have to be.

So that pretty much leaves you with the food on the edges of the supermarket, which is healthier anyway then the food that is in the middle that is highly processed. So by avoiding giving money to the "Jewish Conspiracy" you not only take money out of illuminati pockets that would be used to fund mind control experiments on aliens at ARea 51, but you become healthier as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Calm down and eat your dinner

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
No, I dont see Muslim food approval stamps on everything I eat.

North American, I presume. An incurable condition, unfortunately, but travel often relieves the symptoms. Perhaps you should try it.

This, for your information, is what a 'Muslim food approval stamp' looks like. That thing that looks like a squiggle to you is the Arabic word halal, which means 'permitted'.

You will see this symbol on food and food packaging from Europe to Australia to China. It is much more common in the world than the kosher symbol is, and many Jewish shoppers tend to treat the two as homologous.

Last time i checked, there were no Rabinnical laws regarding the manufactire of plastics.

Ooh, my aching sides. Is it so hard for you to understand that people may fear contamination from the packaging in which they buy their food?

if they want Kosher food, they should make it themselves. Not go around supervising what the gentiles eat making sure Jews can eat it too.

In the era of mass production recently ended, it wouldn't have made economic sense for the manufacturer to do it. The amount it costs to get a rabbi and an imam to certify a mass-market prodcut as kosher and halal adds a barely homeopathic increment to manufacturing cost. It certainly doesn't constitute a tax and you're not paying extra as a result.

You can stop holding your breath now, Violet Elizabeth. Nobody's impressed.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There used to be a newspaper named Thunderbolt then changed to The Truth At Last. About every 3 to 6 months, there would be large articles about the "Kosher Tax" or "Jew Tax". This has been an open secret since the mid 80's as I recall.

Kosher means that the food or products for food was done in a way that are not sacrilegious. The way for food to be prepared for Jews (and made Kosher) has it's roots in the Bible.

An argument can be made for this "tax" and against this "tax". It bothered me years ago, but now there are too many other, more important things to worry about.

The Letter U in a circle is also used.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawk

You are absolutely correct. There used to be a site that I can't find at the moment, perhaps it has been removed, that explained the origins of this whole scam. It was an original Jewish business list or pages printed by a New York Jewish business man in the 20's or 30's who was paid in rerurn by the businesses for being included on the list. A kind of early version of the Yellow Pages. Groups of Jewish criminals saw the potential for milking a cash cow and started to form groups to 'authenticate' increasing amounts of products as kosher. I believe they may have bought the company over but am not certain. You are also absolutely correct to mention the fact that it includes many kitchen items such as sandwich bags etc. for without these other manufactured items the scope of the scam would be much smaller and less lucrative and more difficult to operate. It has only a little to do with certifying food as kosher and everything to do with making hundreds of millions of dollars each year for these Jewish criminals who make the Mafia look like small potatoes.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
SNOPES debunked it (as if anyone would really believe it) HERE.

You and Snopes are suffering from a bad case of "Jew-denial."

“Jew-denial” or a “Jew-denier” is a person, either uninformed or collusive with the over-class, who denies the power of Jews in America and the world; denies that their organized power has been corrosive (and many honest Jews will admit that it is) and denies that Jews are a racial group (their own words) who believe in their right to rule over the Goyim (Gentiles or cattle). To deny all these things is only to ignore the words of Jewish leaders and the words of the Jews’ own holy books, the Torah and the Talmud. It is also repudiates mountains of evidence and decades of Jewish political activism.

But the Jew-deniers are everywhere, a ubiquitous dullard or deceptive or deceived (take your pick) band of human beings. The Jew-deniers are in our churches, in our governments, in our schools, in our military, in our White House and in some of our own houses. Now I don’t believe these people should be jailed, imprisoned or fined for swallowing false news or abetting the genocide the Jews are working to bring upon us all, whites and Palestinians alike (the white is the Palestinian of the European sphere and the true "Semite"), but they should be approached with caution, mainly because a lifetime of brainwashing and indoctrination can elicit an animalistic reaction when one of these Jew-deniers is smacked in the face with the truth.

The Jew-deniers are seriously disillusioned and in need of rescuing from a life of reckless disinfo which the media Jews will be glad to force-feed them on a daily basis forever and ever if they are willing to read the Jew newspapers and watch inane Jew newscasts with reporters who are front men and front women for Big Jewry. These type of lickspittles only perpetuate Jew-denial and breed more little Jew-deniers, persons for whom the thought that Jewry could desire anything but beneficence and ennoblement toward the Gentile herds is a “canard” or a “libel”, either bloody or bloodless, or an “anti-Semitic” diatribe.

But I digress. Snopes was quick to declare the Kosher Nostra scam as totally "False" even though they admit there is a "minuscule" amount added to food prices to cover the certification cost. Minuscule? How much is that? 1 percent? 5 percent? 10 percent? Having to pay for rabbinical unions to fly around the country insuring that food meets the standards of their holy book can't come cheap. Even if it only adds pennies to a product, it's still an unjust tax. But that's not the biggest issue.

98% of the population who don't give a crap about whether a product has been sanctified by a Jew shouldn't have to fork a red cent to fund this kosher cabal. If anything, consumers should be concerned with whether their food products are GMO, pesticide, hormone, anti-biotic and irradiation free.

Kosher won't give them that guarantee -- but "certified organic" will. Of course with the high cost of food these days, it's not always feasible to purchase organic but that's the consumer's choice. What choice do they have when practically every food item has the Jewish trademark stamped on it? Remember too that the scriptures they adhere to are hundreds of years old. Do any of these ancient practices actually have any significance in today's vastly altered food production industry?

The FDA recently approved cloned meat and dairy for sale to the public without the requirement for labeling as such. Is this franken-food going to get rabbinical approval? Why not when genetically-modified crops don't seem to contravene dietary laws of Judaism. Neither do foods containing artificial ingredients and deleterious chemicals like monosodium glutamate and aspartame. Large recalls of food items in the past have included many "kosherized" products.

Here's the thing. If some Jews want to process their food in a special way, let them go at it. Surely they have the resources to secure funding to set up their own manufacturing plants and killing floors where they can fulfill their Jewish laws. Just don't expect to extort money from the general public to fund these clandestine rituals.

How far do you think a Christian ministry would get if they wanted to start placing a certification on food products? Do you think the Kosher Jews would readily accept a symbol of a cross or a JC emblazoned on the products they had to purchase and consume, even if the cost was "minuscule"? Jews have already filed numerous lawsuits to have crosses removed from public display so you know damn well this would never fly.

Try as they might, no one can justify this scam driven solely by a theological doctrine and superiority complex.

You would think the Atheist crowd would be pulling their hair and screaming bloody blue murder over this one. After all, they're being forced to compensate a religious group for a food tax based on Biblical scripture from a God they deny and detest.

Not a peep though. It's very telling indeed. Either these God-deniers are suffering from Jew-denial as well, or they're wolves in sheep's clothing, supporting principles of Orthodox Judaism on one hand while condemning anything to do with Christianity on the other.

Perhaps they understand that the God of the Talmudic Jew and the God of the Christian are not one and the same and they feel more comfortable shaking hands with the Devil.

In 1976, Walter White, Jr., "a concerned patriot," conducted an interview with a young Jew named Harold Rosenthal who was the assistant to Sen. Javits of New York. In the interview, later published as "The Hidden Tyranny", the arrogant Rosenthal belligerently boasts (on tape) that the Jewish people have fabricated certain "falsehoods which work to conceal their nature and protect their status and power." Rosenthal debunks the commonly accepted lie that, "the Jews are Israelites, and thus God's chosen people". Rosenthal said in part: 'Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive.'" (www.macquirelatory.com/Wallace Interview 1967.htm)

Kashrut: Food in accord with Jewish law is termed kosher, from the Hebrew term kasher (כשר), meaning "fit" (in this context, fit for human consumption). Food not in accord with Jewish law is termed treifah or treif (טרפה) ("torn"); the term originally referred to animals which had been slaughtered after being mortally wounded by wild beasts and therefore were not fit for human consumption. Among Sephardic Jews it typically only refers to meat that is not kosher. There are actually varying degrees of Kashrut, with the ultimate degree shading into behavior more than just the food itself. For instance, meat which is not Kosher may be sold to the general public or used for pet food.

Jewish law has been criticized as being inhumane by a number of animal rights organizations, in particular because animals are killed without the use of anesthesia, often administered to beef by firing a bolt into the brain or by electric shock to the head. Traditional kashrut would often not allow for anesthesia because Kashrut prohibits slaughter of an unconscious animal.

Instead the animal's throat is slit while still conscience and often hanging upside down with its full weight tearing at its legs. Animal rights groups claim it can take several minutes for the animal to die after kosher slaughter and thus would cause immense suffering. This is clearly depicted in the videos "Agriprocessors kosher slaughterhouse - A 2nd investigation" and "Kosher slaughter (Earthlings)", among others. More humane methods are rejected because of the additional costs involved. This has resulted in several restrictions or even an outright ban on kosher meat in a number of countries.

Fit for human consumption? My ass.

edit on 24-11-2010 by truthlieshere because: additional line inserted

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It's a religous taxation, arguably extortion, of our consumer markets that amounts to 300-400 billion dollars in untaxed revenue in the US alone and adds as much as thirty percent to production costs. Don't let the ADL or snopes fool you, it's a racket. Only 3% of the US population is Jewish, and only about 15% of that 3% even keeps kosher practices. I've done a good deal of research into this and started a thread several years back that addresses the Kosher scam.
Read Me
edit on 25-11-2010 by twitchy because: My Muffins Were Burnt

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join