It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'will attack Iran this year'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
They most def need someone kind of enemy .. Be it Iran , Arabs .. whoever so they can start WW3

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Just so shine some new news on this matter. Former National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski said in a interview that US should confront Israeli jets if they used Iraq air space without US permission to attack Iran. Mmm that could be interesting if that should happen.

How aggressive can Obama be in insisting to the Israelis that a military strike might be in America’s worst interest

?
We are not exactly impotent little babies. They have to fly over our airspace in Iraq. Are we just going to sit there and watch?

What if they fly over anyway?

Well, we have to be serious about denying them that right. That means a denial where you aren’t just saying it. If they fly over, you go up and confront them. They have the choice of turning back or not. No one wishes for this but it could be a Liberty in reverse.

www.thedailybeast.com... /2009-09-18/how-obama-flubbed-his-missile-message/2/

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Please do yourself a favour. STOP! Just stop.

Be aware and RE LEARN the world you live in.

Islam and Christianity is religion. RE-ligion. Its sends you in circles. Its two religions created to conflict each other ON PURPOSE. It is not the terroriists or the average Joe creating this conflict. It is not religion thats creates it.

it is YOU that creates it.

It is you,because your not aware of how the game works.

That is why your a pawn. Everytime you post more. You become almost to hideous to watch.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Redhercules
In anyway the WAR between West and Muslim is not a good solution.

The Muslims probably shouldn't have picked another fight with the west again, then. When war is offered, and no viable alternative to it is given, war is nearly always the result.

It hardly ever turns out well for them when they do that, and somehow they always manage to try blaming the west for it.

Ask the Barbary pirates.

What MUSLIMS are we talking about? That's a pretty broad brush you paint with. I think the West wants the Oil, plain and simple. Israel would love to get it's hands on Iranian Oil fields or any of their regional neighbours if they got the chance.

What bothers me the most about this whole BS situation is the blatant hypocrisy on Israel and the US part. It's OK for Israel to have an undocumented arsenal above inspection from the International Community while demanding that a body(UN) which they have shown a total lack of respect for enforce stricter sanctions or they will bomb Iran. Well I'd like to know who in their right mind over there doesn't view this as an act of war on Israels behalf.

You can't have it both ways Israel and I know you're use to that. The world is waking up. You don't want Iran to have nukes and follow the UN resolutions yet you disobey UN resolutions all the time and haven't signed on to the NPT or allowed IAEA inspectors to view your arsenal. You want other countries to do that, maybe you should start leading by example. Other than that they have no leg to stand on. From Iran's perspective they have a legitimate right to defend themselves also. Iraq has attacked them in the past and vast numbers of other empires have fought the persians.

I'm just playing devils advocate. Everyone has to play by the same rules. It's that simple.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Amen.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't care if you're a tree-hugging granola monkey that thinks that Israel is the root of all evil and the poor, trod upon Iranian government is being spat upon, or if you're a die-hard bible-thumping war-hawk believing that the jewish people are God's chosen ones and can do no evil, but the fact of the matter is this; Israel will not allow Iran to even come close to developing nuclear weapons. It's that simple. You can scream "international community" this and "IAEA" that all you want, but they will not, under any circumstances, allow a regime who's own words alluded to a desire to wipe Israel off the map to obtain nuclear weapons. No way, no how. Look back on the history of Israel since 1948 and see just how warm and fuzzy the rest of the middle east has been towards the Star of David. They withstood blatant attacks in '48-'49, in '67 and again in '73 unsolicited... and when they thought the Iraqis had developed a centrifuge capable of enriching uranium to the point of weaponization they turned it into a parking lot in '81. Iran has two functional reactors (and for those who thought the second one was "secret", the IAEA knew about it almost a year ago). You know how many centrifuge/ enrichment facilities they have? Over 800 scattered across the country... seems like overkill to me unless you're planning on enriching a helluva lot more uranium than you need for two power plants. Bottom line, end of story, Israel will not allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons... and the reason I have no problem with this? As yet, they've deployed none, yet Iran has trained suicide bombers, shipped weapons to insurgents in Iraq and oh yeah, denied the holocaust and again, for the sake of beating the dead horse into the ground, had Achmudinejad all but declare he wanted Israel erased from modern maps...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Israel, DO NOT BELONG in Palestine.
Israel, DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to force Palestinians to live in squaller camps.
Israel, DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to a nuclear monopoly in the ME
Israel DESERVE to be punished, not applauded for there agressive actions

If this does got hot, and bombs do drop, America will inevitably be dragged into it. I don’t understand how people think they wont.

It is disgusting ATS at times, Disgusting.

None of you have ever experienced a day of hardships like these people, yet, you grow 'tired' of all this political BS and feel its better to just 'glass' the area.

shameful.

No wonder they hate us!

I usually just lurk but these statements are hypocritical. You can easily say the same thing about america and native americans. Difference is Jews lived in the land 2,000 ago before romans scattered them, europeans never lived in North America.

America, DO NOT BELONG in North America.
America, DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to force Indians to live in squaller camps.
America, DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to a nuclear monopoly in the world.

This is the way the world works unfortunately, so stop blaming Israel.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks this is about religion or security is simply bonkers - it is oil and power - end of story.

Now - of course Iran is going to be attacked - so what are the consequences ?

The most recent and significant war games exploring this discovered that Iran would win - NO KIDDING - they actually changed the rules of the scenario and replaced the cammanding officer in charge of the enemy forces as it was so embarrasing.

The Iranians were skirting radar by switching off their comms and and engaging swarming the gulf with literally thousands of small highly mobile assault craft to which the US were unable to defend against - half the US fleet was destroyed !

It is worth considering the US has never EVER gone up against any adversary of any note - none. Even Saddam at in the first gulf war nothing compared to Iran today - and the 8 year war taught Iran to be entirely self sufficient in arms production - and they are.

A war against Iran would unleash a hell storm across the globe like you have no idea - I can assure you this would be seen as an unprecendented assuault on Chinese interests - and they would back Iran with weapons 100%.

Others have mentioned the result of war financially - I can assure you oil would go straight NOT to $10 dollars a gallon but one hundred and more. Venezula and much of south America would boycot the US, all oil from the gulf states would stop IMMEDIATELY to europe and US - ALL OIL.

The cost of all food etc would go through the roof and destroy the current global economy. It would be hell on earth like you have no idea.

An Israeli strike on Iran would signal world war III - the first stages of which will see HUGE numbers of terrorist strikes across Europe, US and Asia - it would be bedlam - all US conventional weapons would be utterly useless and the only option would be total marshall law.

A strike against Iran would be the END of life as we know it in the US as well as the gulf - there is absolutely NO DOUBT about that.

And for the record - Iran has made absolutely NO ATTEMPT to create a nuclear weapon - of this there is no doubt what so ever. NONE.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Its not that dire my friend. Some gulf states (like saudi arabia) would like to see Iran get hit. And as far as Iran closing the straight of hormuz, that would last about 48 hours.

Irans military isnt that much stronger than what iraq had in 1991. Iran is closer in strength to what Iraq was in 1991 when they had the worlds 4th largest Army and Baghdad was considered at the time to be the most heavily defended capital in the whole world. Iraq was weaker in 2001 than they were in 1991.

Plus we are talking about airstrikes on Iran...not boots on the ground and regime change.

Originally posted by audas
Anyone who thinks this is about religion or security is simply bonkers - it is oil and power - end of story.

Now - of course Iran is going to be attacked - so what are the consequences ?

The most recent and significant war games exploring this discovered that Iran would win - NO KIDDING - they actually changed the rules of the scenario and replaced the cammanding officer in charge of the enemy forces as it was so embarrasing.

The Iranians were skirting radar by switching off their comms and and engaging swarming the gulf with literally thousands of small highly mobile assault craft to which the US were unable to defend against - half the US fleet was destroyed !

It is worth considering the US has never EVER gone up against any adversary of any note - none. Even Saddam at in the first gulf war nothing compared to Iran today - and the 8 year war taught Iran to be entirely self sufficient in arms production - and they are.

A war against Iran would unleash a hell storm across the globe like you have no idea - I can assure you this would be seen as an unprecendented assuault on Chinese interests - and they would back Iran with weapons 100%.

Others have mentioned the result of war financially - I can assure you oil would go straight NOT to $10 dollars a gallon but one hundred and more. Venezula and much of south America would boycot the US, all oil from the gulf states would stop IMMEDIATELY to europe and US - ALL OIL.

The cost of all food etc would go through the roof and destroy the current global economy. It would be hell on earth like you have no idea.

An Israeli strike on Iran would signal world war III - the first stages of which will see HUGE numbers of terrorist strikes across Europe, US and Asia - it would be bedlam - all US conventional weapons would be utterly useless and the only option would be total marshall law.

A strike against Iran would be the END of life as we know it in the US as well as the gulf - there is absolutely NO DOUBT about that.

And for the record - Iran has made absolutely NO ATTEMPT to create a nuclear weapon - of this there is no doubt what so ever. NONE.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by princeofpeace]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by princeofpeace]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Excellent ranting post.

Also, let's refer to the Iranian President by a proper name, Ahmadinejihad.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaudu
America, DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to a nuclear monopoly in the world.

Hey there,

You forgetting about Russia's arsenal? They have an equal amount, if not more, of nuclear devices. Monopoly my foot.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Funny that the last 5 letters of his name spells JIHAD.

Still i prefer Akmanutjob.

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
reply to post by Legion2112

Excellent ranting post.

Also, let's refer to the Iranian President by a proper name, Ahmadinejihad.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join