It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IM not sure...but i swear it was an alien!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OK...heres my story..it was about 3 years ago...i live in the middle of indiana...during this time...mostly a little after this event happend there was alot of stuff o the news about people seeing things in he skies around the town of kokomo...which is near where i live...ok..heres the story...i was in a car...my mo and her boyfriend in the front...me and 2 friends in the back...we were all under the influence a little bit...but not of a hallucinigen...(this is where most people walk away from the story)...one of my friends however were not...ok..we were on out way home and it was dark out...we saw a ligh in the sky directly in front of the car...we automaticaly tought...plane...like usual..then the light became 2 as we got closer...like headlights of a car...we still thought plane...then all of a sudden it took a 90 degree left turn...(our right...it was headed towards us)...s then we thought...helicopter...well...it was really really low...I lived in a trailor park then...well...as we pulled in we were all watching it...it seemed only 100 feet up...i could see it plain as day...it was a very small looking plane...not even looking capable of haing anyone in it...te we got out of the cr and it wasnt moving at all....and i mean at all...directly above us...as we watched it it suddenly took off faste than anything ive ever seen before...just instantly...as i watched it go farther in the sky and i strained to look...te light of it became a star...i know i sound crazy..and people always say we were messed up and imagined it...but we werent on hallucinagins andeven if we were people dont see the same stuff...and my one friend wasnt messed up at all...AT ALL...im not sure what to make of it...please help me...if anyone has seen this type of thing please letme know...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chazshenefield

You say a very "small looking plane", can you elaborate more? Like what kind of plane, what was the wing shape, the body, etc...

Thanks in advance~

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
it looked very slim...or skinny...umm...from what i remembe it was probably 10-20 ft wing span...im not really sure...i believe it was white also...its hard to remember exactly...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
...cool...story...bro...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/9/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I also remeber light...i think a spot ligt..and the other lights on it were very clear and focused n bright...is hard to remember exacts...but im trying...lol...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To small to be manned? Plane shaped? I'm thinking unmanned drone. How far are you from military establishments?

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
this...........is..............difficult...........to...............read.............

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/9/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
srry its difficut to read. im used to doin that. my bad. well. tht i know of im not closeto a mlitary base at all. and at first i thougt a drone to. but i dont think the have lights. and they cant stand still either. and after this thing took off way to fast. like. it took 4 seconds to disapear...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryallard
this...........is..............difficult...........to...............read.............

Read it in William Shatner's voice ala Capt. Kirk. It's way easier.

Just kidding OP. I joke! Very good story. Still would like to know how close the event was to a military establishment.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chazshenefield
srry its difficut to read. im used to doin that. my bad. well. tht i know of im not closeto a mlitary base at all. and at first i thougt a drone to. but i dont think the have lights. and they cant stand still either. and after this thing took off way to fast. like. it took 4 seconds to disapear...

Hmmm....I will do some diggin' around. This is a company computer and heavily firewalled so I will post what I find later. Could you possibly put up a rough sketch or outline for reference?

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ido not llive close t a military base that i know of. also i remember whe it hit the news about all the sightings in kokomo the government made a statement that they were doing stealth bomber test runs...but again. it had lights, stood still, and looked like a plane not a stealth bomber. idk

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I cant remember it well enough to draw it...maybe one of my friends will remember though. I will find out asap

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

ido not llive close t a military base that i know of. also i remember whe it hit the news about all the sightings in kokomo the government made a statement that they were doing stealth bomber test runs...but again. it had lights, stood still, and looked like a plane not a stealth bomber. idk

Not that I am entirely familiar with the technology, but I am almost certain that there are various and sundry types of remote drones with different aeronautic capabilities depending on the mission's needs. Did you hear sound? A rush caused by the displacement of air or perhaps engine/jet noise?

I guess what I need is a little more fleshing out and again a sketch or quick photoshop outline/silhouette would be nice.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i didnt hear anything...but for the most part i was in a car and it was on. so im not really sure. when it took off though i heard nothing.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

i didnt hear anything...but for the most part i was in a car and it was on. so im not really sure. when it took off though i heard nothing.

....But you heard nothing from the vantage point of being inside a running automobile which pretty much renders that line of questioning useless.

Could you see any color of the body/fuselage? Insignia?

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
no insignia that i saw...but. i wanna say it was white...im not entirely possitive i mightbe thinking of a drone cuz ive seen so mny since them and it kinda resembled them...but idk...it was 3 years ago and hard to remember

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here's my story on it since I can't post new threads yet... I'm pretty sure it was just a dream but it felt so real... looked so real...

I'm sitting in this really cold place, full of snow and ice, and inside a building where people are doing some type of meeting and I'm in the meeting but not paying attention but looking outside the window.

Then I see these fighter jet plane chasing a UFO and they manage to take the UFO down but I say to myself where the UFO crashed is near my secret base so I wait till the meeting is over and I rush to the base or whatever to see I can find the crashed UFO. Once I get there I see E.T. looks really like this one

And he tells me through telepathy to follow him because he was waiting for me and wanted to show me something. So I trust this E.T. and follow him to this place... dunno why but I knew it was a deeper level of the base.

I see lots of people there and the similar looking E.T.s there and I see one human and one E.T. sitting together on a desk with a monitor and when the human laughs/smiles the E.T. also smiles. On another table I see a E.T. sad and the human is sad. While observing this I ask the E.T. that took me to that place what this is all about? and he told me to just remember All humans are one with the E.T.s and all E.T's are one with the human and we share feelings. Then he looks at me and tells me to close my eyes... then I'm back in my bedroom......

First time I saw a dream that clear and realistic that I can't forget and that whole day I was full on tired like I was really up all night...

Just wanted to share this one here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

no insignia that i saw...but. i wanna say it was white...im not entirely possitive i mightbe thinking of a drone cuz ive seen so mny since them and it kinda resembled them...but idk...it was 3 years ago and hard to remember

Are you sure/positive that whatever chemical you and your friend embibed had no residual affect on your observation abilities? Not joking here. A depressant of any kind might give the impression of great speed of something moving out of range. Alcohol? Marijuana? You don't have to answer. It would be helpful to know what category of intoxicant you and your friend were using as it could very well add implications to your story. Those categories being: Depressant, Stimulant or hallucinogenic (the latter of which you have already negated).

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
hard to say based on your story if it was an encounter with alien craft.
though it definitely sounds like you came into contact with some form of advanced technology.
perhaps military in nature - maybe even based on alien technology.
contract military organizations (like blackwater) are also starting to experiment with advanced black market technology that used to only be available to governments.

getting ahead of myself lol.

the straight facts of your account point to something advanced and of unknown origin. a UFO in the strictest sense, but maybe.maybe not on the alien question imho.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
ok...i get thatyoumight think i saw something i ddnt from under the influence...by the way...it was 4/20 if tat tells you someting...but one of y friends wasnt. I talked to him yesterday and he says he didnt get a good enough close look but what scared him was the lights and th movement of it. because whn it made the turn. the body of it did not turn. it just went sideways. th 2 lights on the front that i mentioned before were like car headlights. bothe facing the same way. is very strange. and like i said te government said soon after that it was stealth bombers testing. but. it didnt look or act like one ive ever seen. and looked unmanned...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join