It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009-Year Of The Slave

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by xizd1
This is a great thread with some powerful information in it. However it only scratches the surface. I've been assimilating an abundance of information for a long while and have finally found the spark in this thread to reach some conclusions.
Hundreds of years ago a group came across ancient documents that proved that Revelations was not just a story but a provable predictable occurrence. This group decided to act upon this info and they formed the Illuminati. Thirteen families were bound together with one goal, world domination. So they started using their wealth and influence to gather together all the worlds resources. They started wars took over countries and whatever else was necessary to attain world domination. They needed laborers (slaves) to achieve their goal so they arranged for men to think they were free when all along they were manipulating their minions into doing the dirty work.
Do you see where this is going? The time is near so their efforts are no longer very well concealed. They have their vast underground facilities built and stocked, probably thirteen of them. They have a seed bank in place in the arctic (which will be tropical once the dust has settled). They are ready to survive the brown dwarf, pole reversal and chaos that will ensue. It a grand and nefarious plan about to come to fruition. They will now start raping the planet and everyone that is not included in their plot, to insure their survival.
Not all will facilities survive, that's why there are numerous bunkers spread all over the world. They will stay under ground safe and secure while the rest of us(the ones that manage to survive) will be left to fend for ourselves. When it's deemed safe the will come crawling out of their haven and will truly rule the world. They will have technology and knowledge as their rebuilding tools and any small pockets of resistence will be absorbed (if useful for slaves again) or eliminated.There will be no Adam and Eve this time around.
There is a lot more to tie into this, but I want to get this posted before I might fall asleep again. I know this sounds far fetched so please add your thoughts positive or negative.

PS- I apologize for hijacking this most important thread,but it sparked this insight or insanity so please forgive me.

Not as far fetched as me thinking that the elite are not merely sitting on the news of a world wide disaster and choosing not to warn us, they are the ones who will be creating it.

Look up wormwood in the book of revelation. What is wormwood?

For some amazing listens check THIS OUT. The bible contains a lot of commerce topics in it and how to rid yourself of the system. I do not want to debate the bible, there are so many topics for that please do not start a debate on this. But I have listened to many excellent sound bites on how to get out of the slave system and much of what Jesus said in the bible in my opinion relates to getting out. Give unto Cesar what is Cesar. What a good example. How do you break cesar? Quit using his money, barter and trade, dont accept money or use it. I know its easier said than done. All of their power starts with you accepting and using their money that they and only they can counterfeit. It is not money, it contains no substance. Tell me how much does it cost to produce a $1 and how much does it cost to produce a $20? Exactly the same amount that is why it is not money of substance. It is also not money it is a note to pay. What is a note? A note is paper to exchange for true money (gold/silver). When you dont own your full labor your are indeed a slave.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by burlysoft

we are being taxed well beyond any bracket which we might have previously estimated. If you add it up, and no one can do this and remain sane, you will see that 85% of your labor is going to ‘pay’... NOTHING.

In the late 80's when I fist started a small business, I added up all the taxes I knew I had paid for a year. It came to 65.4% and that is only the taxes I was aware of. Some one in Australia figures there were something like 56 taxes on a loaf of bread. This does not include the "inflation tax"

The royalty of Europe learned they could raise the taxes only so high before they had a revolt on their hands and then they lost their heads (literaly). The natural level was about 40-43%; people will tolerate taxes up to about 40-43% and then they revolt. But with the central bank mechanism in place creating the hidden tax called inflation, governments could tax to their hearts content.

Plenty of money is loaned to the government but never enough. Congress needs more money.... The Fed has been waiting for them, that's one of the reasons it was created. By the time they get inside the Federal Reserve building the officer of the Fed is opening his desk drawer. He knows they're going to be there and he's ready and he pulls out his checkbook and he writes a check to the US Treasury for one billion dollars or whatever the amount is that they need. He signs the check and gives it to the treasury official....

they [the Fed] just wrote a check, a big rubber check.

We need to stop here for a minute and ask a question. Where did they get a billion dollars to give to the treasury? who put that money into the account at the Federal Reserve System? The amazing answer is there is no money in the account at the Federal Reserve System....

This newly created money goes out into the economy and it dilutes down the value of the dollars that were already out there..... So by throwing more and more money into the economic soup out there the money gets weaker and weaker and weaker and we have the phenomenon called inflation which is the appearance of rising prices. I emphasis the word "appearance" because in reality prices are not rising at all. What we're seeing is that the value of the dollar is going down, that's the real side of the equation....

That's still not the end of the process. We lost some purchasing power through this process called inflation. We lost something and very few people ask the question "who got it"?

The two groups that got our lost purchasing power--is anyone surprised?--the two members of the partnership, the government and the banking cartel. The two groups that comprise the Federal Reserve System.

This lost purchasing power which is going from us to them is a tax. We don't think of it as a tax but it is. We have no escape from it. In fact, it's more a tax than the income tax or the excise tax which you can escape in one way or another. You can't escape this one. There are no deductions, no exemptions, everyone pays it and it is the most cruel, unfair tax of all because it falls most heavily on those who can least afford to pay it. It falls on those on fixed incomes, those who are retired. Anyone who has saved their money is paying this tax in direct proportion to the degree to which they have been frugal. It's a tax even though we don't think of it as that and it's time to think of it as that. It's a tax that goes from us to the government and to the banking cartel.

... this is the payoff, this is the benefit to the government side of this partnership, this is how the government gets its instant access to any amount of money at any time without having to go to the taxpayer directly and justify it or ask for it.

www.bigeye.com...

Q: Does the Federal Reserve Board control the daily price and quantity of money?

A:
The Federal Reserve Board of Governors, meeting in private as the Federal Open Market Committee with presidents of the Federal Reserve Banks, controls all economic activity throughout the United States by issuing orders to buy government bonds on the open market, creating money out of nothing and causing inflationary pressure, or, conversely, by selling government bonds on the open market and extinguishing debt, creating deflationary pressure and causing the stock market to drop.

Q: Can Congress abolish the Federal Reserve System?

A:
The last provision of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, Sec. 30, states, "The right to amend, alter or repeal this Act is expressly reserved." This language means that Congress can at any time move to abolish the Federal Reserve System, or buy back the stock and make it part of the Treasury Department, or to altar the System as it sees fit. It has never done so. www.apfn.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

My only gripe with it is that it goes on and on about the USA being the boogey-man here, when i'd say this this a team effort between the US, Europe, Japan and possibly China, Russia and parts of Australasia; but mainly the Bilderberg gang.

I think he was trying to keep it simple.

That is why he used 50% tax instead of the 80% to 90% true tax level through out the "First World". He used Americans because he did not want to get into the complications of explaining the strangle hold the "Bilderberg gang" has on the world. I usually use the words "Central bankers/Corporate cartels" instead of Bilderberg gang, that way it does not sound like a conspiracy theory. All you have to do is point to the World Trade Organization and World Bank SAPs to show concrete evidence of what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

I am already on the next phase, am busy reading "The Criminal Code", to free myself from statutes and codes of our de facto corporate governments.

Please make sure you give the rest of us poor schmucks some pointers. I had a friend get a degree in law so he could beat the banksters and he did. Therefore I know there are ways around the system but a lawyer is not going to help you.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I can only agree. We are slaves.

The Matrix movie has so many similarities to real life that its scary.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I can only agree. We are slaves.

The Matrix movie has so many similarities to real life that its scary.

I'm so behind in mainstream movies! haven't seen the Matrix- but know the premise of it

I did see the Truman Show once (as much as I dont like Carrey) and for some reason it keeps popping into my head lately- this whole thing is not what it seems

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stilltrying

Sorry this is off Topic

Oxford Dictionary says Wormwood is

1. any herbaceous plant or wood shrub of the genus Artemisia, with a bitter aromatic taste, esp. A. absinthium, used in vermouth, absinthe, and medicine.
2. a bitter mortification or a source of this.

Where is Wormwood in the Book of Revelation?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here is what wormwood is in the bible

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Awesome article...thanks!!!!

But just one thing...this is not just America you are talking about...but all the the entire Western World.

The entire Western World is governed by the very same POWERS THAT BE, as in America. I am from Australia....and everything you wrote is applicable...We, like other Western coutries are all apart of the Rome you talk about...we are merley outposts of the Empire!

...it would be good to see an article adressing this as such.

Let me know when you do

In Truth

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stilltrying

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by xizd1
This is a great thread with some powerful information in it. However it only scratches the surface. I've been assimilating an abundance of information for a long while and have finally found the spark in this thread to reach some conclusions.
Hundreds of years ago a group came across ancient documents that proved that Revelations was not just a story but a provable predictable occurrence. This group decided to act upon this info and they formed the Illuminati. Thirteen families were bound together with one goal, world domination. So they started using their wealth and influence to gather together all the worlds resources. They started wars took over countries and whatever else was necessary to attain world domination. They needed laborers (slaves) to achieve their goal so they arranged for men to think they were free when all along they were manipulating their minions into doing the dirty work.
Do you see where this is going? The time is near so their efforts are no longer very well concealed. They have their vast underground facilities built and stocked, probably thirteen of them. They have a seed bank in place in the arctic (which will be tropical once the dust has settled). They are ready to survive the brown dwarf, pole reversal and chaos that will ensue. It a grand and nefarious plan about to come to fruition. They will now start raping the planet and everyone that is not included in their plot, to insure their survival.
Not all will facilities survive, that's why there are numerous bunkers spread all over the world. They will stay under ground safe and secure while the rest of us(the ones that manage to survive) will be left to fend for ourselves. When it's deemed safe the will come crawling out of their haven and will truly rule the world. They will have technology and knowledge as their rebuilding tools and any small pockets of resistence will be absorbed (if useful for slaves again) or eliminated.There will be no Adam and Eve this time around.
There is a lot more to tie into this, but I want to get this posted before I might fall asleep again. I know this sounds far fetched so please add your thoughts positive or negative.

PS- I apologize for hijacking this most important thread,but it sparked this insight or insanity so please forgive me.

Not as far fetched as me thinking that the elite are not merely sitting on the news of a world wide disaster and choosing not to warn us, they are the ones who will be creating it.

Look up wormwood in the book of revelation. What is wormwood?

For some amazing listens check THIS OUT. The bible contains a lot of commerce topics in it and how to rid yourself of the system. I do not want to debate the bible, there are so many topics for that please do not start a debate on this. But I have listened to many excellent sound bites on how to get out of the slave system and much of what Jesus said in the bible in my opinion relates to getting out. Give unto Cesar what is Cesar. What a good example. How do you break cesar? Quit using his money, barter and trade, dont accept money or use it. I know its easier said than done. All of their power starts with you accepting and using their money that they and only they can counterfeit. It is not money, it contains no substance. Tell me how much does it cost to produce a $1 and how much does it cost to produce a $20? Exactly the same amount that is why it is not money of substance. It is also not money it is a note to pay. What is a note? A note is paper to exchange for true money (gold/silver). When you dont own your full labor your are indeed a slave.

What is the relevance of wormwood?

Two posters have brought it up in relation to what you said but what do you mean?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join