It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009-Year Of The Slave

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Michael Savage Predicts Martial Law 2009

WOWZA! Please listen to the whole thing.
This was posted on Youtube Sept 16 2009

Ads fuel to the fire for us slaves.
Watch this one too:www.youtube.com...
End of Line....

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Dometheus]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
once You get the word You never go back... I like that.
The thing that amazes me is how many People do get the word, and simply throw it away

haha that's what the Christians think- 'how can they turn their backs on Jesus'

The same thing here- how can people not see?

They haven't woken up yet- like someone else here said they are preoccupied with life- work, kids, mortgages, tv, holidays you name it....anything to keep us from thinking.....alot of people dont think above and beyond their day to day lives....

....The Christians are awake for the most part- they're waiting on the end times- problem with them is they think Jesus is coming back to save them- they won't see it is a trick........

[edit on 17-9-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

He is spot on, spot on. We are slaves and I think deep down we know it, but as he said we are waiting for that Messiah to save us and he or she isn't coming. I believe we are going to implode like the Argentinian Financial crisis back in 1999 but it will be 20 times worse. And thats because we have ticked off everybody around the planet and have flooded the world with our currency to the point that the only reason it's still being traded is because many of the other nations have hundreds of billions if not Trillions that would be worthless. And when we go down even our allies will be fighting to get a piece of us and making sure we don't get back up. Do you actually believe that Britain likes being the very very junior partner in the world with the US when they where an empire not to long ago.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
yes .. great article ... really

great reading ... we are all slaves and well, we cannot do anything to change it, we will have to follow this script for the rest of our lives ...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I sent the article to my closest friends and relatives, unfortunately all of them are fast asleep and still churning the wheel.

TO: X
Subject: Osterich syndrome..

BODY:
"I know most of you are too busy to read this article, but I figured I'd send it to you anyway"

I enjoy spreading any information that doesn't scream "US GOVT DID _"

thanks sanch..

[edit on 17-9-2009 by sticky]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

Good telling video

I think a form of martial law already rules the land; admiralty law. However, I think the more real deal is coming. Problem is many won't wanna recognize it.

reply to post by lifecitizen

yes, it is by design that We are forced to worry rather than fix the problems.

reply to post by hoghead cheese

In many ways Your very correct. I think the empires though have always continued to thrive behind the scenes; through corporations, and bought politicians.

reply to post by Faiol

There's always something We can do about it

reply to post by sticky

GREAT!!! It really is as simple as telling People, and showing them non confrontational evidence, and I think Mike Rivero did it with his article.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is a great thread with some powerful information in it. However it only scratches the surface. I've been assimilating an abundance of information for a long while and have finally found the spark in this thread to reach some conclusions.
Hundreds of years ago a group came across ancient documents that proved that Revelations was not just a story but a provable predictable occurrence. This group decided to act upon this info and they formed the Illuminati. Thirteen families were bound together with one goal, world domination. So they started using their wealth and influence to gather together all the worlds resources. They started wars took over countries and whatever else was necessary to attain world domination. They needed laborers (slaves) to achieve their goal so they arranged for men to think they were free when all along they were manipulating their minions into doing the dirty work.
Do you see where this is going? The time is near so their efforts are no longer very well concealed. They have their vast underground facilities built and stocked, probably thirteen of them. They have a seed bank in place in the arctic (which will be tropical once the dust has settled). They are ready to survive the brown dwarf, pole reversal and chaos that will ensue. It a grand and nefarious plan about to come to fruition. They will now start raping the planet and everyone that is not included in their plot, to insure their survival.
Not all will facilities survive, that's why there are numerous bunkers spread all over the world. They will stay under ground safe and secure while the rest of us(the ones that manage to survive) will be left to fend for ourselves. When it's deemed safe the will come crawling out of their haven and will truly rule the world. They will have technology and knowledge as their rebuilding tools and any small pockets of resistence will be absorbed (if useful for slaves again) or eliminated.There will be no Adam and Eve this time around.
There is a lot more to tie into this, but I want to get this posted before I might fall asleep again. I know this sounds far fetched so please add your thoughts positive or negative.

PS- I apologize for hijacking this most important thread,but it sparked this insight or insanity so please forgive me.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I heard a poignant phrase this morning which came to mind reading about our slavery. Yes, we are slaves, but we are mostly enslaved by ideas. All we need to do to break free of this slavery is change our minds.

The phrase I heard was "You have the power, if you choose to use it."

This is something everyone needs to realize.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Are we slaves if we choose to live as we do? I think not.
You can quit your job, if you accept the consequences.
You can refuse to pay your taxes, and face the consequences.
You can give up your posessions,
You can give up all the little luxuries that you get by following the rules,
BUT you still have the right to say no...It won't be comfortable, however.

I prefer having the knowledge of knowing I can refuse, but choose not to.

If you really want to take the hard road, refuse everything, go settle in the thirld world somewhere where they don't take a census or collect taxes, grow your own damn food, and try and figure out how to care for yourself when you get ill. But you do have the right to refuse to partake in modern life. You, my friend want it both ways--like those "tea baggers"--you want to protest the current society while remaining comfortably part of it with your computer, your internet, your flat screen TV, your junk food, your laziness, your total lack of self-sufficiency, and call everyone else apathetic.
I don't think people are apathetic or slaves; they looked at the althernative to living as a "free" person, and decided they like it better the way it is. You can always say no, most people don't want to.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

You didn't hijack anything. I like what You wrote, and don't disagree with a single word. I think there are more than 13 DUMBs in existence.

reply to post by 30_seconds

Agreed, and excellent phrase. We are indeed truly physically enslaved by ideology. We out number the manipulators of truth. Should We all make a stand, then the Power Broker's would fall

reply to post by j_kalin

I'm glad You have Your opinion; I will respectfully totally disagree with You. I am sure Your a fine person, but I would be compelled to warn anyone from listening to You.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If we all stopped paying taxes and forced the government into bankruptcy, then took said country back into the power of the people then we have a chance. But we would have to all do this collaboratively and in unison. It would be a solution, however there would be a period of anarchy until the people set up their own system. It would be a revolution but at the very least, it would remove the surplus of money into the corrupt hands of the government who are using our own money to force us into a slave civilization.

Ultimately at this rate we have nothing to loose, so why not?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I was having conversation with a former co worker a few months ago about Economic slavery he told me that there isn’t much you can do about changing that title. Everybody is a slave to someone in one fashion or another. Even politicians are slaves to the rich elite who in turn do their bidding for them in exchange for power in government.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks for this. I've been studying these topics for a couple of years now and always appreciate your posts.

Regarding slaves working 50% / 50% for themselves / masters, I couldn't help but think of the following from Mary Elizabeth Croft's 'How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known To Man':

When one takes into consideration all these taxes - direct and indirect, excise and impost: income (federal, state/provincial, and local), sales, GST, Sin taxes (alcohol, tobacco), permits (firearm, building, septic, well), endless banking service fees (credit cards, stocks, bonds, accounts...), endless fines and penalties (traffic, invoice late fees...), travel (flight, hotel, rental), capital gains, corporate income, court costs, licenses (marriage, dog, hunting, fishing, driving, piloting, all professional, all business), insurance (property, life, medical, vehicle, employment, workers compensation), fuel permit, gasoline (about 37%), inheritance, inventory, IRS/CRA interest and penalty charges (tax on top of tax), luxury, property, real estate, social security/Canada pension, truckers road usage, registration fees (birth, all professions, all vehicles), school, sports, communication (TV, cable/satellite, internet, fax, endless telephone service fees (universal, federal, state/prov., and local charges, surcharges, minimum usage.... ) tolls (road, bridge, tunnel), utility (water, gas, electricity, garbage), and the biggest, most insidious of them all: inflation which is tax on the ‘money’ itself, .... breathe ... we are being taxed well beyond any bracket which we might have previously estimated. If you add it up, and no one can do this and remain sane, you will see that 85% of your labor is going to ‘pay’... NOTHING.

How is it that some believe we are free?

Consider that much of your life energy is converted to money, when you engage in work for pay. Much of that pay (life energy) is stolen by the various taxes we pay. As someone pointed out, things could be a lot worse. But it is painfully clear that all USA/Canada and most western countries are moving in an ominous direction.

Take care everyone.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Declaration of Individual Sovereignty have you ever heard of it? I am starting a thread on it. I will be sending mine out soon. Hope to hear your views. I will be including your thread in mine to show where we are at now. S&F

To Dometheus Michael rocks and has been my inspiration,

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

As You say purdy' Egyptian Señorita; We have nothing to loose. Why not? Really with the amount of despotic control at this point in time, can You imagine what it would be like just a little worse? Again, I agree People should just stand up

reply to post by Big Oil

I can see where Your acquaintance is coming from, but they don't have it quite right...............WE AREN'T ALL IN THE SAME BOAT!!!! Let's compare it to the Titanic. The jerks on the life boats are the real weasels who have stolen all, and are gonna collect the insurance monies from the sinking ship......... They continually throughout history say how "rough" they had it, but never did they have it rough. The rest of us are all goin' down on the sinking ship, but not by Our choosing, or will, but by the very weasels profiting on the life boats.

Overall it is impossible to compare the Elite in any form, or their minions to the average person...........just impossible. Whether it is the Elite who think they have the winning hand, or the minions who are promised to be kept well by their masters; We average People are still clinging onto life by Ourselves. It is up to us to figure out Our survival plan, or else the Elite will win.

reply to post by burlysoft

ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Okay, You have been awarded the belly laugh award.... You touched upon something that I've remained quiet too throughout the thread. I know Mike Rivero is aware of it, but mentioning it could have derailed his excellent article....... Quite simply We are taxed every which way imaginable.............. Just as You mentioned in Your quote. In my opinion We are taxed far beyond the 50% range due to extra "FEES"

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I have heard of Free Man on the Land, but what Your exactly talking about should it be different, then send me a u2u when the thread is done. I would really enjoy checking it out.

Ás it stands now, I am almost completely out of the system. I am doing my part, and don't worry about the rest anymore

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have had this topic on my mind for over 6 months. I had even meant to write about this fact, but that was amazing. That was the best thing I have read all year by far.

It is absolutely true in every sense of the word. Anyone who can read that, and still fail to see it's truth, nothing will save you. Once one reads and understands what that says, must then understand that everything is one monstrous illusion. These people will stop at nothing, and everyone who thinks they will be safe cause they are "part of the machine", nothing will save you either. If your nightmares don't get you, your sad reality will shortly after.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
For many a year I have thought of myself and my family as a slave, all i can say is NO MORE. I live in the UK so I know what is going on and how it will be for the US in the time to come. Sooner or later a civil war will erupt and what happens over the pond will wash over to here as well. Politicians of ALL countries will be strung up or assasinated so they will loot the coffers first before trying to move on. The people won't allow it though. Sooner or later more and more people will realise THEY can do something and will take steps. You can only push the people so far before they push back, and I favour an angry crowd versus a greedy politician anyday.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I believe a smirk came across my face after reading the thread.

Not sure where it came from though it might have something to do with this:

Freedom (as a reminder) of Greater things to come.

It's lonely at the top:

Do you See what you mean?

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I'm glad You liked it. It blows me away that exquisite literary works like the work of Mike Rivero, still cannot wake some People up........... I guess that makes them beyond sheeple; almost entering a league on par with the criminally insane Elite....

reply to post by DataWraith

I'm glad You, and Yours are awake to the ilk in power right now. It is very important for others to wake as well. Together We will be strong enough, but separated We will be defeated. I think the Elites are actually becoming weaker; yet in their perverse insanity they believe they've almost won. I know this is all just my conjecture, but it is the Elites arrogance which will enable the People's victory worldwide.

reply to post by Perseus Apex

I went to the wiki link. I liked that.
Really We all can be the real deal change, and not the controlled bull turds Obama was pushing....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join