It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier Claims Authorities Training To Intern Americans Who Refuse Swine Flu Shot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Interesting video. It's a lot of what we heard already, but this is supposedly first-hand info. She shows one of the alleged tracking devices that they're planning on using towards the end of the video, but I had a hard time reading the instructions (I think that's what they were) in full.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
She seems genuine to me. I wonder who in my friends and family I can get to watch this. Share it or disprove it, people! S&F

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am a soldier.

If I made a video of myself telling the world that a massive comet is going to smash into us in 19 days would you believe me?

What if I said I heard a scientist telling another scientist while I was at drill?

If I thought my life was in danger for revealing said info don't you think I might throw some type of mask on or possibly dim the lights so you can't see my face?

She can be identified, she gave the location to where she heard it and the jobs of those who she heard it from. Don't you think that instead of putting their lives into jeapordy she might be a little more careful, given she prayed and all?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well I guess small children are safe for a while.
There gonna have to find me and kill me though, I'm not taking the shot F*&^ them. Thanks for this video though
S&F for you...

PEACE!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I could say shes not in the military just because she seems to have a hard time thinking of the branches of the military. Not to metion the slumped shoulders while shes doing the video. But ill leave it to others to decide.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

There lives are not in jeopardy, hers may be.
All she said is they told her they were training for it.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The closer the marks get so do the ASTERIOD/LONG GAMMA RAY BURST/MEGA QUAKE/THE WORMWOODS THE BEAST IS SCURRED and redy to make its last defensive moves, so that it has company smh
Any1 no how to SPIRITUALLY minipulate space matter lol and callem lol
the War between the beast and its Executioner finally is going down with humanity in between Sorry, you will all understand eventually.
soon the sounding of the 7 TRUMPETS SHALL BEGIN.

ANCIENT TIP:
Never FEAR what is and was CREATED by the CREATOR that CREATED you, it = fearz NONEXISTANCE FOR EVER AND WHAT WILL CAST IT. LOL NATAS 1c AGAIN mars wasnt enough.

ABBADON the star

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by jd140

There lives are not in jeopardy, hers may be.
All she said is they told her they were training for it.

Exactly.

If they were not supposed to reveal that info to her do you think they will get a reprimand?

Oh geez dr. moron, you gave out info that could be deterimental to our cause and now its all over youtube. You are demoted a paygrade and are now on probation.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
She’s doing what she thinks is best.

What are you doing?

What are you putting on the line for others?

Cut her some slack.

EDIT:

- Running road blocks
- Quarantine
- Shackles (?) Bracelet
- Given the opportunity to take the bracelet at road checks and if you don’t - it’s off to the *concentration camp* for you

It sounds to me like her *friend* told her about the video that's here on ATS and has been going viral - and she’s reacting to it.

(I'll go find it and post the thread here so you can see what I mean)...

Only question is - Where do we find the pictures and info she attached to the video please?

Thanks

[edit on 17-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

She may be a SPIRITUALLY protected (GOD WARRIOR). We are approching a time when death wont help hide the SECRETS FOR THE SPIRITES CAN STILL INTERACT ON way A more powerfull level.

old EX. This person needs "hushed" get rid of them, reply "ok"
current Ex. this person needs "hushed" but their spirit may BECOME EXTREMELY MORE DESTRUCTIVE IF FORCED OUTTA THE FLESH
reply well what do we do kill its spirit SORRY ONLY A GOD CAN. SHI T what then do we do? answer WATCH IT FROM AFAR and hope it doesent become that spirit in our life time sheesh.
IMAGINE A DESTRUCTIVE SPIRIT W/ A CONCIOUS OF WHO ATTEMPTED TO KILL IT.

excuse the caps just making a GODLY point that his tru followers arent afraid anymore for we know what awaites the DEMONS AND THEIR FOLLOWERS. THE second death

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Everything about this person's demeanor screams that she is telling the truth as far as she knows it. Her breathing, the flushing of her face, even the tremble in her voice.

I can tell all you right now that something is just not right about this big push on this vaccine.

Why the aggression to force people to inject a suspicious, untested, already declared useless vaccine on all the people of the world?

Why is our government not only forcing us to take this poison but want us chipped or tagged to prove that we have subjected ourselves to this horrible invasion?

Now is definitely the time for transparency because though we may not be able to see through the lie we know that this whole affair is riddled with deceit.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Greetings all,

Well, I googled the name of that device from the photo stills at the end, and this is what I came up with;

The Phoenix JR (IR-14) NSN: 5855-01-438-4588
www.ownthenight.com...

This website sells these devices, apparently it's a night-vision beacon to help reduce "friendly fire." Anyone have any info on this? I have to say, I'm not sure I buy this one (I noticed it on Alex Jone's youtube page). Although i do not want to take any vaccine, and certainly do not want any RFID chip or anything else in me, I wonder about this whole swine flu thing, something's odd and I can't put my finger on it.

Peace,
Hex23

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

As of right now, the only people being forced to take it is the military.

Unless I missed something.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Phoenix Junior
(NSN: 5855-01-438-4588)

Phoenix Jr. (NSN: 5855-01-438-4588) is an extremely rugged and low cost Infrared marker beacon. The Phoenix Jr. was principally designed as an individual Combat Identification marker employed to minimize fratricide (the inadvertent destruction of battle field assets by friendly forces.) It has also been used as a vehicle ID marker, drop zone indicator and perimeter marker. Since its introduction in 1984, the Phoenix Jr. is the most widely used electronic Combat ID system in the world.

Phoenix Jr. and the war on terrorism. The Phoenix Jr. has been utilized by American and coalition forces for combat identification in theatres of operation such as Kosovo, Bosnia, Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq. The Beacon has many uses in combat and other operations for marking personnel, vehicles, pathways or locations. It incorporates a flash rate that was specified to prevent confusion with small arms fire. Use the Phoenix Jr. to identify friendly force positions, demarcation lines or perimeters.

Phoenix Jr. is the world standard for covert signaling and identification of military, law enforcement, SWAT and homeland security assets.

SPECIFICATIONS
Weight: 28 Grams | 1 Ounce
Size: 38.09 x 15.87mm | 1.5" x .625"
Flash Repeat cycle: 1.3 Seconds (fixed)
Flash Duration: 20 Milliseconds (fixed)
Battery: Common 9 volt
Configuration: 3 Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
Coverage: 240 degrees x 360 degrees
Switching: Attach or remove battery
Operating Depth: The Poseidon — Phoenix / Pegasus Mounting Clip (902801) provides a water tight casing for the beacon and battery assembly. If immersed without the Poseidon case, the unit will continue to operate until the contacts fail due to water and electrolytic corrosion. Given these conditions the depth limitation is solely determined by the battery’s ability to withstand depth.

OPTIONS
Phoenix Jr. IR (902111IR)
Phoenix Jr. Red Training Model (902111R)
Phoenix Jr. NV Green Training Model (902111NV)
Intruder Trip Wire (902511)
Vehicle Auxiliary Power Supply (902611)
Poseidon — Phoenix / Pegasus Mounting Clip (902801)

Light Output Frequency :
Red - 640 nm
Infra Red - 880 nm
NV Green
Alternate frequencies available on request

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on this subject / video already, please continue the discussion there:

Forced Vaccination CheckPoints are comming!!!!!

Closing. Peace

new topics

top topics

join