It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from the Iraqi Resistance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thought ATS may find the alternative perspective interesting.
To date we only see the war from the side of the MSM.

It reveals some details I had never heard of. South Americans promised citizenship for fighting? And their deaths never revealed nor numbers told.

They ask that the people of the US should form a third party and get rid of the scum in government. I agree 100%.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's funny; the inspiration this gives me.

They're speaking to the American people about the wrongs of our government.
They're asking us to do something before it's too late. And he is giving us their take and point of view
So these are terrorists huh?
Seems like they're defending their people from OUR governments agenda.
So does anyone want to believe that this guy is lying to us because your an American patriot?
It's funny how no one replied to this. Bet you could see the backlashes and flaming coming from a mile away right?
This video is so surreal.

I agree 100% too Warren. It's getting to that point, and they've already crossed the line too many times.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Theres a lot of truth in those words.
But I do wonder who is speaking-it sounded to me like a non Iraqi,although I guess it could be an Iraqi who was educated in the UK or US.
The voice seemed to have been processed and an echo added(or I guess it could have been a dodgy web cam mic.
And the text at the end said "WTF are we doing?"
So that must have been added by the youtube guy who posted the vid I assume.
Not saying its faked,but its possible the voice was the guy who added the text maybe?
The words were well thought out and true,whover was speaking.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You all see that it makes perfect sense for the insurgents to do what they do. In their eyes to free their people some of their OWN people will have to die. I live in Canada and if Stephen Harper decided to become a dictator. I personally would do everything in my power to stop that. And in the end if he held on to power and a foreign army invaded what was once my sovreign country id do the SAME damn thing. Americans commits many war crimes and it my children who will learn the truth about these times YEARS later.

Dont expect this to go away over night.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by creaton91

Iraqi "Resistance" sounds more like perpetrators of sectarian violence. So, to their ideal of upheaval against "occupiers" in the country, keep in mind the Sunni Awakening movements. The SOIZ, CLC, and Very Worried Iraqis would put a stop to these guys. These guys sound like Al-Qaeda, the very insurgency the Awakening movements stood against.

The US invasion was flawed but it may turn out for the best. After all, where else do you see insurgents sided with another terrorist organization that suddenly take the moral high ground to patrol neighbourhoods, guard playgrounds full of children, and fight against radicals with suicide bombs? Yeah, thought so.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hi Warren,

The film was good, and I personally didn't detect any Mossad, or CIA presence in it.

I've read several People questioning the perfect English, and I say to ya'll get out, and travel a little..... There are People all over the World fluent in multiple languages; including the different slangs............. I've even got a Spanish slang book, and I bought it for the intent of "blending in".

Now, where I can see this video being a "plant" is to use later as a MSM news prompt to show how the People are actually the enemy as "Al qu what" was directly appealing to us. I can see this being used as a direct spin to get everyone locked up.

I leave my opinion, and what I live by here:
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" Patrick Henry

S&F

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
First we attack our own people and blame it on people "like" them, and then we attack one country.

Because of an eminent threat of nuclear "weapons of mass destruction," we then attack these peoples' country. There were no nuclear weaopns, yet we continued even after we killed their leader and decide they need "democracy" like us.

Some believe it's for oil, but our technology could easily allow for the usage of water instead of oil as a fuel for everyone if they would spend for it.

During these times, we also brutally torture many innocent people.

And for us things have only became worse while our economy comes apart and the flu spreads with all the forced vaccinations all over the world, and now talk of a civil war with us against police/army or the continuation of the war with even more countries causing much more pain, hate, destruction, and death.

I've even heard the flu was made to do what it's doing, and we are paying the "terrorists" possibly %20 percent of our budget.

And the T.V. continues to divide us with lies while we are in the information age, the age of us mentally evolving and changing ourselves when we learn new information, yet we are losing our rights steadily.

Some would say this is an ignorant perspective; at least I manged to bump the thread.

I wonder what would happen if the T.V. was hacked and this played all day non-stop on all channels here...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by borrowedname
I wonder what would happen if the T.V. was hacked and this played all day non-stop on all channels here...

That would be very cool
wiki.stealthiswiki.org...

that reminds me of what happened in 1987

Some of you may be familiar with this one but for those that aren't, here's a quick rundown of the events. * The first incident occurred during the sports segment of the WGN 9:00 p.m. news broadcast; During the sports section of the 9pm news broadcast on Americas WGN network, an unauthorised signal over powered the sations transmitters and was broadcast for over a minute. The signal had no audio, but the video was of someone in a Max Headroom mask gesturing at the camera.

The second of these incidents occured during the evening broadcast of Dr Who on WTTW. This time the signal had audio and viewers were witness to a unintelligble rant from the 'fake' Max Headroom character.

We have cleaned the audio up somewhat and removed a lot of the noise present. Although the vocoding type interference is still there it should be a lot easier to understand what is being said in this version.

Original source was from www.fuzzymemories.tv

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So, some guy with a UK accent compiles a video of some convoys, humvees and some Arabs sitting around drinking tea and narrates it with a message about the corrupt US govt and were supposed to believe that its an Iraqi "freedom fighter" ?

At least he couldve gone to his local convenience store and paid an Arab 10 bucks to read the script for him.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
So, some guy with a UK accent compiles a video of some convoys, humvees...

That is not a simple 'UK' accent. There is a definite foreign twang to it. You may not be aware of this, but a lot of Arabs living in Britain do not have thick Arabic accents. I won't vouch for the authenticity of this video, but I would guess that it may have been created by an Iraqi ex-pat with obvious sympathies.

What interests me is his claim of 'green-card' soldiers. This is news to me. I know for a fact that a European citizen can no longer join the US army, so if true they would obviously be South American which in turn brings up some questions of a very cynical racist policy. I would be doubtful of this claim on the basis of this video alone.Interesting nonetheless, and a claim that I will try to research further.

new topics

top topics

join