It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Cain's wife come from?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am a firm believer in the Annunaki (alien race) + Homo Erectus = Homo Sapien...the bible gives so much revelation to this theory but yet, it's hard for modern day relgious folk to take it into account. The Christian 'fairy tale' version is void of logic and should invoke debate, but Christians hate debate because debate exposes the truth

and the truth removes the blanket of comfort of the Fairy Tale sense of creation..

So I pose this very simple question: Where did Cain's wife come from?

Now the Annunaki ( Extraterrestrial) theory explains that beings from Planet Nibiru traveled to Earth on a gold mining misson and decied tho splice their highly intelligent DNA with the DNA of the already-here homo Erectus ( primates) as miners ( tillers of the soil).

After the first wave of the Annunaki scientists exploration and creation new fleets of the Annunaki began to arrive, copying the same creation pattern...which in short explains the different ancient tribes in the biblical period.

When God (lead scientist of the Annunaki) created "Adam and Eve", their offspring were named "Cain and Able". So far that's four humans on Planet Earth...Cain slay his brother Able, leaving three humans remaining ( if you want to believe the Christian version)...Now Cain takes a journey into a distant land and meets his wife...

HIS WIFE??????

Where,oh where did she come from?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think it was Eve dude.......

ewwwwww........

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Imbred.

Adam and Eve continued to have children and those children had children and so on and so on.

Pretty much the only choice they had.

But thats just a theory. Nobody will know for sure and those who say they do are idiots.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I figured someone would say "inbred/incest" which seems like the explaination...

but it doesn't fit. Why?

He left home and traveled, then met her....

Plus remember the bible is very detailed oriented when it comes to children that the ancients begat (naming each child that a person had)...Cain's wife is not mentioned in the list of Adam and Eve's offspring.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The story is similar among Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (I haven't studied other religions to comment on those). In both Judaism and Islam, the belief is that both Cain and Able were born with a twin sister and each married the other brothers twin (which it says in the text). In Christianity, it isn't particularly discussed, but when we arrived at the obvious question in Catholic school, the answer was similar, that Cain and Able had siblings (particularly sisters) that were not addressed in the text.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Do you know how old Cain was when he me his wife?

Do you know how many children Adam and Eve had?

If you go by the bible then they lived almost a thousand years. That is plenty of time for them to have enough children that they moved to a differant land and expand the human race.

Nobody said the children never moved.

And the bible only listed the begats of the important people. Unless you want us to think that in the thousand or so years that Adam and Eve were married they only had 2 children.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Here's another tell tell sign that different tribes were here and everyone did not come from Adam and Eve..

Genesis 4:15 " And the Lord said to him "Therfore, WHOEVER kills Cain, venegence shall be taken on him seven fold. And the lord set a mark on Cain, lest ANYONE finding him should kill him."

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Adam and Eve were certaininly 'important' people of the bible, so why would some of their offspring be omitted in their lineage?

Also, the word 'sister' is prevelant in the bible and if Cain's wife was his sister, shouldn't it state so?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

And?

My post above could explain the other tribes.

Children move away and expand the human race. We don't know how old Cain and Abel were when Abel was murdered.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There's lots of points that need to be made before we even start answering the question.

1. You put forth your science fiction story as the truth and call the account in the Old Testament a "fairy tale"? Really? It sounds like both are stories to me.
2. It wasn't a Christian story. It was a Hebrew story. Old Testament.
3. You're generalizing over a billion people every time you make a blanket statement about Christians.

Now as for Cain's wife, there are a few choices.
1. If you believe that Adam and Eve were the only people "made" by God, you have to assume that Cain's wife was his sister. Not the best situation.
2. If you believe however that God made more than Adam and Eve, then you could believe God made Cain's wife.
3. If you believe that Adam and Eve weren't the only people around but were specially selected to be in the story, Cain would have his choice of other humans.

It mostly depends on what you believe. I think I'm somewhere between 2 and 3.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There are two times when God created man. The first was in the seven day creation period where he created man and women and blessed them and gave them dominion over all the animals and stuff. The seven day creation period ended.

How much time is in between the seven day creation period and the creation of the garden of Eden? I do not know. Could be a very very long time.

The creation of Adam and Eve were separate from this creation and God created a man and gave him a soul and put him in the garden. He then created Eve from Adam. In the first account of the creation of man there was no soul mentioned. Look it up, I will not bother posting scripture unless you need me to.

This is very interesting to me because when Adam and Eve were expelled from the garden they were totally unique humans. Having souls. Imagine how curious they must have seemed to the rest of mankind.

Edited to add star and flagged for a tough question.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by jd140

Adam and Eve were certaininly 'important' people of the bible, so why would some of their offspring be omitted in their lineage?

Also, the word 'sister' is prevelant in the bible and if Cain's wife was his sister, shouldn't it state so?

Adam and Eve were important.

Cain was important because he started an important tribe of people.

His wife/sister didn't do anything. Once the two were married they were no longer brother and sister. They were husband and wife, so no it does not matter if they don't say that they were siblings.

Look at it this way, if they listed all the begats then the bible would be enormous. They listed only those who were important to the stories.

I asked a priest the same thing and I asked with an open mind. He gave me this scenerio and given the years they lived this could be possible.

You asked a question and gave you an answer. Now you are going round and round with it. I hope you find an answer that suits what you are looking for. Maybe someone will tell you that his wife was another species of alien, seems you like that theory.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Poss. encountered another ancient alien interbred woman (LILITUTE) OFFSPRING also the ANNUNAKI as many here call them were also MESSENGERS/WACHERS NOT GODS TENDING TO HUMAN DEVELOPMENT. There ARE more ANCIENT SPECIES that existed before this EARTH WAS MADE that came to this GALAXY TO PLANT SEEDLINGS STARS which are TO HELP create the lost fruits, you.
WATER SECRET:

OK EARTH exist no local star/sun DARK REALM 92% covered by ICE sorta like EUROPA I BELIEVE. SEED/star planted local Star heats and the magicall process begins. Just a thought right lol

[edit on 9/17/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Yes, I know the answer...its posted in the OP ( different tribes from the different scientists)...

The question was written sarcastically, as to open debate.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Is this some kind of poem or riddle or something I need a decoder ring for?

Please, if you're going to post something, have it make a touch of sense.

-This has been a public service announcement from the League of Rabbits-

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

From information I've read regarding Annunaki (I'm quite a follower aswell)
it says that Adam & Eve were not 2 people rather 2 groups of people (logic would dictate men and women)

If the Annunaki stories are true, and I find them to make a lot more sense than the bible or any other religious text then they would not create only 2 beings to help them, it would have been a race of slaves dumbed down so as not to rebel or set off on their own... but depending on whose side of the story you read that is pretty much what happened lol.

Extremely interesting to me aswell, I prefer the idea of cosmic creators, being as there is still the 'missing link' in evolution - more than likely a test tube! And the fact that we have only 10% of our brains at our disposal and the rest seems to be locked away for some reason, and us being the only creatures on this planet with a conscience is pretty weird too..

[edit on 17-9-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

To know the Bible is to know only part of the story of mankind.

The Catholic church as well as the Council of Nicaea (there were two C.O.N.'s) was responsible for what was, and what was not included in the canonization of the content from Genesis to Revelations.

I have never believe the Bible as factual, knowing that facts were left out, because if you are to believe the version of the story as told according to the King James version, or any other for that matter, incest is implied through leaving out information altogether as to where Cain's wife was found, or did God forget to pass that bit of information down to the Hebrew's, did they conveniently leave it out, or did the Council of Nicaea vote to leave it out.

Another example of a control mechanism, the church, editing and selectively telling us what they want us to believe, because where is the record from after the birth of Jesus until he turned twelve/thirteen when he spoke against the Pharisees, as well as the lapse of time between then until he was thirty?

If you exclude information this is make people believe a certain way, period.

Propaganda was not a Government creation, it was the Church's baby first.

Aliens? I would re-think that hypothesis if I were you.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by jd140

Yes, I know the answer...its posted in the OP ( different tribes from the different scientists)...

The question was written sarcastically, as to open debate.

Like I said in my first post. Only an idiot would claim they know the answer to a question like yours.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I thought it was very clear friend.
ps. Speaking in riddles as you call them is a form of intelligence used to hide the truth from those who dont really seek it good day.

[edit on 9/17/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is not a new question. This question was asked at the Scopes "Monkey" Trial 80 years ago. No one really knows for sure, but common sense dictates that it was his sister. Had to be. God doesn't mention creating any other beings, and if He did, it won't hurt my feelings that I was wrong. I did the best I could with what I had, ya know?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join